Status
Not open for further replies.
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be happy to send you a bottle of JW to test PA, email me your address to [email protected] I will ship tomorrow and you will have it tuesday or wed at the latest.
Wow, in the automotive industry, we have to go through a whole long process of cross-referencing part numbers with the car components, ordering those car components through local car dealerships, and stripping them appart to test competator components.

In the supplement industry, all you have to do is email a rep.

SCDiesel23

Awards
I've been taking JW for a a few weeks now, and I'm not by any means a chemist, so I'm a little confused as to what you are all disputing here.

Are you disputing the effectiveness of the product itself, as in is this just a placebo product? Or are you disputing the saftey of it, implying ALRI throws in some dangerous ingredients and kind of covers them up by not really listing what they are?
It's hard to dispute the fact that the product actually works, based on a ton of anecdotal evidence. It's just as hard, however, to verify claims of what is actually in the product, and just what ADED is, because as Patrick mentioned, the nomenclature is misleading at best. If ADED is mATD, or a metabolite of ATD, it's probably not dangerous, whether it is truly methylated or not.

The main points of dispute here are:
1. What is ADED?
2. Why is the nomenclature printed on the bottles of Jungle Warfare grossly inaccurate?
3. If it is mATD, why? It appears as though tests show that mATD is actually LESS EFFECTIVE than ATD.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wow, in the automotive industry, we have to go through a whole long process of cross-referencing part numbers with the car components, ordering those car components through local car dealerships, and stripping them appart to test competator components.

In the supplement industry, all you have to do is email a rep.
Hell - we could get stuff in Wal-mart if we wanted to test someone else's oil.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to say Hi to all 30 people reading this thread now! :cheers:
:wave: Great info PA:thumbsup:

I used 12 bottles of this and gained 25 pounds LBM!! Does this mean I am going to loose it all soon!!!!!!!??:confused:

:icon_lol: all jokes aside.. I am glad somebody wakes us up now and then..I know many of us do not even know what a supplement is mad eof and just take it because it has good reviews..

All the respect for Alri's products..and PA's great knowledge:thumbsup:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell - we could get stuff in Wal-mart if we wanted to test someone else's oil.
You guys are lucky. A lot of the parts we want to test aren't individually sold for a few years after the new car has hit the market, so we're stuck buying entire control arms, etc. to obtain test parts. It's a long, annoying, and expensive process so, of course, they have us co-ops doing it.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking JW for a a few weeks now, and I'm not by any means a chemist, so I'm a little confused as to what you are all disputing here.

Are you disputing the effectiveness of the product itself, as in is this just a placebo product? Or are you disputing the saftey of it, implying ALRI throws in some dangerous ingredients and kind of covers them up by not really listing what they are?

What is being disputed is what is ADED. ALR created the compound and since its never been seen before it causes curiosity. Because of this it makes it hard for competitors to copy the product.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Patrick, please send me an address to ship to so I can ship this Monday! Thanks !

Any of you homo's touch my stuff, I'll kill ya! :bruce2:

edit: btw, I want to thank everyone for keeping this topic civil. :)

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did I just step into B-B.com? Why does this feel like PA 1) trolling for publicity (ie no such thing as bad publicity), or 2) carrying over another long standing argument from another forum? I'm not saying either is true; I AM saying that's the way it appears to me, just stepping in now.

It seems hypocritical for him to do this, especially since (as he admits) he did it with AMP. IMO, not only did he do this, but when he switched the description, he switched the ingredient, too, as there were definate differences in how I felt on early versions vs later ones. The later ones sucked.

I'm going back in hiding now.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Did I just step into B-B.com? Why does this feel like PA 1) trolling for publicity (ie no such thing as bad publicity), or 2) carrying over another long standing argument from another forum? I'm not saying either is true; I AM saying that's the way it appears to me, just stepping in now.

It seems hypocritical for him to do this, especially since (as he admits) he did it with AMP. IMO, not only did he do this, but when he switched the description, he switched the ingredient, too, as there were definate differences in how I felt on early versions vs later ones. The later ones sucked.

Haha, I see where your coming from Poison...now go back into hiding!...kidding..

Nah, imho this whole topic/discussion has been very civil, soooo much more than it would be at other places. I, for one am enjoying learning a TON of new stuff...

PA seems to me to just be calling it as he sees it.

REALLY waiting to hear ALR's response, bc right now it aint lookin too good.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't keep the lady waiting. :)

Dats right ! :aargh: You know I think he cannot find his way back to this thread :eek: I should of known, I bet he didnt leave any bread crumbs :toofunny: You gotta do that for a man, they cant read a map to save their life :D

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha, I see where your coming from Poison...now go back into hiding!...kidding..

Nah, imho this whole topic/discussion has been very civil, soooo much more than it would be at other places. I, for one am enjoying learning a TON of new stuff...

PA seems to me to just be calling it as he sees it.

REALLY waiting to hear ALR's response, bc right now it aint lookin too good.

ALR's response was to let him test it, Im waiting to ship :)

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Well your talking above my head so............ Well I know it does have Anti-Aromatase effects because I have used it and experienced it as well. But as you know I am no chemist so I cannot comment on why it does work.
If you are a woman, why would you be using a product with AI effects?

Just asking, I have no idea what effect this would have, it just sounded odd to me.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Just asking, I have no idea what effect this would have, it just sounded odd to me.

Because it lowers estrogen in women and raises test, so you can build muscle.......... DUH :)

rocksolid84

Awards

Just asking, I have no idea what effect this would have, it just sounded odd to me.[/QUOTE

Been taking JW for a good 2 and a half weeks now and loving it. As for reading this thread, and others before it talking about JW being methylated and such, i went out and purchased bulk milk thistle as a precation and i urge anyone who has reservation on the saftey of JW on the liver to pick up a bottle.

As of ALRI's response, i trust ALRI will all their supplements having used many of them. Keep it UP

Bloute

Awards
Well, I will subscribe to this thread and wait. This thread seems familiar to me. I saw it on another board few months ago. ;)

Last time, Sledge, BK and a few other science guys chimed in. Maybe, they could come back to discuss science again.(Except BK :))

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I will subscribe to this thread and wait. This thread seems familiar to me. I saw it on another board few months ago. ;)

Last time, Sledge, BK and a few other science guys chimed in. Maybe, they could come back to discuss science again.(Except BK :))

No, this is not like "the other" thread, these people act like adults here.

djl

Awards
  • Established
Any of you homo's touch my stuff, I'll kill ya! :bruce2:

edit: btw, I want to thank everyone for keeping this topic civil. :)
Relax, Francis!

:D

One of the reasons I joined the Army way-back-when!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Relax, Francis!

:D

One of the reasons I joined the Army way-back-when!
And if you call me Francis again...I'll kill ya! :D That is my ONLY contribution to this thread! I will now continue lurking. :run:

Bloute

Awards
I think the first thread start on legitimate questions. Do you remember all the bashing we received about getting chemical classes ? I read this thread and I see the same conclusion and the same questions that I read in the other thread.

Maybe, this thread is more civilized but the same questions are asked. I dont want to start any drama here. I am tired of this as the majority of the users who posted in the other thread. Let's just wait for the answers and I will glady apologize if I was wrong since the beginning in the other thread. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think the first thread start on legitimate questions. Do you remember all the bashing we received about getting chemical classes ? I read this thread and I see the same conclusion and the same questions that I read in the other thread.

Maybe, this thread is more civilized but the same questions are asked. I dont want to start any drama here. I am tired of this as the majority of the users who posted in the other thread. Let's just wait for the answers and I will glady apologize if I was wrong since the beginning in the other thread. :)

I post ALR's responses, if you are offended by them you can take it up with him :) I am the messenger.

Bloute

Awards
I post ALR's responses, if you are offended by them you can take it up with him :) I am the messenger.
Lol, I Know that's why I never shot the messenger ;). Anyway, now we have PA to discuss science so I sit and try to learn as much as I can. :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, I Know that's why I never shot the messenger ;). Anyway, now we have PA to discuss science so I sit and try to learn as much as I can. :)
Ya, but I think he is lost :( Im about to send a posse to look for him :toofunny:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I would be happy to send you a bottle of JW to test PA, email me your address to [email protected] I will ship tomorrow and you will have it tuesday or wed at the latest.

its not necessary for me to test it really. this is a debate on nomenclature, not whether the product meets label claim

if i test it though i guess i can confirm if it is what i think it is

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
It's hard to dispute the fact that the product actually works, based on a ton of anecdotal evidence. It's just as hard, however, to verify claims of what is actually in the product, and just what ADED is, because as Patrick mentioned, the nomenclature is misleading at best. If ADED is mATD, or a metabolite of ATD, it's probably not dangerous, whether it is truly methylated or not.

The main points of dispute here are:
1. What is ADED?
2. Why is the nomenclature printed on the bottles of Jungle Warfare grossly inaccurate?
3. If it is mATD, why? It appears as though tests show that mATD is actually LESS EFFECTIVE than ATD.

the current knowledge on aromatase leads one to conclude that mATD probably would be less effective

but mATD could be doing stuff we don't know. good or bad.

if you like the results and you are remaining healthy and don't mind being a test dummy than nothing wrong with using it

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i never switched the ingredients in AMP.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
ALR's response was to let him test it, Im waiting to ship :)

i emailed you my addy

after i test it, i will tell you what i think i see, and then it is up to you to post it

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its not necessary for me to test it really. this is a debate on nomenclature, not whether the product meets label claim

if i test it though i guess i can confirm if it is what i think it is
I had sent ALR your initial post of this thread and here is his response to you.

Message to PA from ALR
PA: Thanks for the offer on structure naming but the label and name you used is 1-2 years ago. Since we have informed all of the sites long ago you either have a cached page or the site you searched has not caught up with the rest of us yet. Thanks for the heads up. Let's help make it easy for you this time so you can waste less time on basic chemistry (which you are correct on of course) . We appreciate your input as between BALCO and AMP you would be the go to guy for FDA experience these days and we will certanly have our FDA lawyer take another look. Thank you very much for the caustic but accurate digestion of old labeling. Here is the current label

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol) Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability. Please, do not confuse this with ATD itself as the difference is very important both in structure and action: Some may recall this one (Refering to the info that follows, not the compound itself) from our Ultra H.O.T.ter matrix but to recap…By modulating estrogen build-up the negative feed-back loop to the hypothalamus is put in check. The result is that the body optimizes natural testosterone production. We use our favorite aromatase inhibitor. One we feel is superior to the MATD we created for Ultra HOTter. to do this and it works pretty well to modulate, instead of obliterate, estrogen. So we still have the right amount of estrogen for optimal growth of lean tissue and positive libido, without the excess water weight and fat feeding aspect.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established

i have some news for you

according to vida, 17alpha-methyl-androst-4,6-dien-17beta-ol-3-one is 25% as androgenic as methyltest and 60% as anabolic

if that is indeed the compound then you are not taking an anti-aromatase. you are taking a designer prosteroid

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I had sent ALR your initial post of this thread and here is his response to you.

Message to PA from ALR
PA: Thanks for the offer on structure naming but the label and name you used is 1-2 years ago. Since we have informed all of the sites long ago you either have a cached page or the site you searched has not caught up with the rest of us yet. Thanks for the heads up. Let's help make it easy for you this time so you can waste less time on basic chemistry (which you are correct on of course) . We appreciate your input as between BALCO and AMP you would be the go to guy for FDA experience these days and we will certanly have our FDA lawyer take another look. Thank you very much for the caustic but accurate digestion of old labeling. Here is the current label

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol) Many are aware of both the positive and negative physiological issues relating to the naturally occurring aromatase inhibitory ATD. Most of the benefits are the result of one of its physiological 17-OH metabolites. ADED is a natural non-androgenic metabolite of ATD with improved oral bio-availability.

this is not non-androgenic

vida is clear that it has substantial activity. 20:60

gonna shut down the HPTA, not rev it up

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have some news for you

according to vida, 17alpha-methyl-androst-4,6-dien-17beta-ol-3-one is 25% as androgenic as methyltest and 60% as anabolic

if that is indeed the compound then you are not taking an anti-aromatase. you are taking a designer prosteroid

Excuse my lack of chemistry knowledge please, but why doesnt the compound above look the same as either of these ?

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Excuse my lack of chemistry knowledge please, but why doesnt the compound above look the same as either of these ?

ADED (5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-one-17-ol A.K.A 17a-methyl-5a-dehydro-etiocholane-4,6-dien-3-ene-ol)

because the names below are completely f'ed up. But i have a pretty good idea what the intended compound is.

if you are sending me a bottle then i can probably verify

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
because the names below are completely f'ed up. But i have a pretty good idea what the intended compound is.

if you are sending me a bottle then i can probably verify

OK, I see :) I will ship tomorrow and I hope in between now and your testing people dont drive you nuts !!!!!!! :aargh:

Thank you for being considerate throughout this process Patrick !

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
ALRI good job

I just wanted to voice my applause to ALRI.

I do not know anyone who would surrender a product for testing without asking that a person be present to guard against tampering, incorrect testing, other irregularities or just to protect the integrity of the testing.

Based on what I am seeing, I do have to applaud ALRI in their response, professionalism and fair play regarding this issue. I just do not know of any other companies or reps that would have responded this well or professionally.

I also have to thank PA for this post as it does bring a certain amount of consumer protection to the forefront.

rwill2001

Awards

I don't know what the heck you're talking about. Amp seems the same to me as when it came out. Great product. Gotta disagree with you. Also, he brings up a good point in that we all should demand clearer descriptions on the product we buy. I'll stand up for that argument any time.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Because it lowers estrogen in women and raises test, so you can build muscle.......... DUH :)
I kinda figured that, the shemale thing. Guess I was using up my Monthly Dumbass Question Quota so I can go back to being a Smartass elsewhere.

Carry on.

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I kinda figured that, the shemale thing. Guess I was using up my Monthly Dumbass Question Quota so I can go back to being a Smartass elsewhere.

Carry on.

What girls are not allowed to build muscle ? Ahh I get it, oh well you do what you want and I will do what I want ok !

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Naturally, yes. With Test, no.

I'm not into hairy hormonally deranged chicks with overgrown clits and mannish faces and voices.

That's probably not you, but that's a breed who played that game too excess, IMO, and became way too fake masculine for me and many others.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
Naturally, yes. With Test, no.

I'm not into hairy hormonally deranged chicks with overgrown clits and mannish faces and voices.

That's probably not you, but that's a breed who played that game too excess, IMO, and became way too fake masculine for me and many others.
haha, dude, you need to come to a Pro Show sometime then. I found myself talking with some very nice ladies and saying " I wish I had your traps" :D Of course their voice was deeper then mine, and they prolly sported more wood as well :rant:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's some pretty cool buff buff chicks. Female BBer's are always fun to talk to, sometimes not as much fun to look at though (since sometimes it makes me feel less of a man to see a chick that's built more than I am).

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
The "Pretty Cool" part is the Manly Man in them :twisted:

I Figure Fit is going to swing on me, that's ok, I have a real One hanging and Two clankin'.

Just toying with you, Fit. Peace, Brother.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The "Pretty Cool" part is the Manly Man in them :twisted:

I Figure Fit is going to swing on me, that's ok, I have a real One hanging and Two clankin'.

Just toying with you, Fit. Peace, Brother.
Don't you mean Sister?

Is it just me, or did this chemical debate just turn into a sexism debate?

Ironman80

Awards
Respect to ALR for supplying a bottle for PA to test.

I think it would be great for the board to have an Ergopharm subforum. PA is a valuable resource that would benefit us all. Having him around to discuss his own products, as well as others would be awesome.

Back to lurking.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
i have some news for you

If this is a PS - then it's not very strong (or not dosed nearly high enough at 3 caps/day).

It didn't seem like anything I've taken (which isn't a whole lot - SD, 1-test, 4-AD, TST/TRN - those 2 sucked).

Or, it's completely possible that I'm too much of a studly nerd for Jungle Warfare's powers. :bb:

Status
Not open for further replies.