Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Ibtl :)

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
Forgot about that one. I guess I should make it clear that there are three that would fit the bill. Initially, I had thought of two. Oh well. You guys have me pegged:toofunny: .
Damn slow, you over here beating people up again??? LOL!

Chemist2234

Chemist2234

Awards
PA, do you have an NMR handy capabile of doing 2-d analysis?? combine that data with MS you've got your structure.....

r6samson

Awards
I'm glad all is well in the force, so to speak:woohoo:

I wonder how all the "hatters," on the other forum are going to take this. I'm sure this is just going to fuel more speculation by all of those long time posters over there that have zero pictures of themselves anywhere, but claim they are the authority on damn near everything. I'm also still waiting for the 140-160lbs rep variety to chime in on this one, since they too are authorities on everything that works. If you know who and what I'm talking about, then lets leave it there. :toofunny:

Thought you were doggn me again, haha. Nevermind.

JP

kraftkid

kraftkid

Awards
  • Established
I think I would have to cut off both legs to weigh 169lb....

Oh for the days of those grocery bills instead of now!!!

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
First post...

I specifically joined AM for this thread...

I heard the way things handled here are also more civil compared to Drama Central, if that is true, then I could get use to this ;)

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
****all. This thread is worthless ATM. What's your favorite movie?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
We were not provided with any documents from the testing, it was a short PM from Patrick to me.
Oh ok. I would have thought he would have sent you guys the pretty graphs with the peaks n all that ( I don't really know chemistry ). Not digging but it's the same old style of non resolution conflict over products.

I must admit you both shine as reps for ALRI either way

ballhere

Awards
I'm don't know anything about organic chemistry, but I'm just curious.

Isn't the fact that this compound ended up having the same molecular weight as the one PA thought it was a pretty big coincidence?

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Either the topic is finished and we can close this or it is open and it needs to stay on track or will be closed until more positive information from either party is given. 10 pages of information followed by 3 pages of movie titles sort of fubars this thing, if ya know what I mean.
You may close it Jayhawkk. The testing ALR is doing is for our benefit to verify that the lab who does our testing is accurate. I doubt those will be posted as it is just to compare with the last standard that was tested. If anything comes of that Iwill put it in our forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.