Unanswered An absolute pct

Megashark

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am midway through my DS/PH cycle and when I am done, I want to do the best PCT possible to get my endocrine system up and running. I already have Nolva and Sup3r PCT. I am open to any suggestions of other supps I can take for a smoother transition. I am thinking maybe something with armistane or 7 dhea? Thanks!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Invictus and VIIKT by iron legion would aid in PCT.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid and DAA.

I would never use anything else fir pct.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
post cycle therapy in tradition (dr. scally et. al.) about getting testes to produce testosterone back at normal rate. i think clomid best for this since it also used as hrt for men that not want to inject (if work for them, some can work very well). after that, you get into everyone elses vision of "pct" by adding ton of stuff for this and that.

since you not do ester drug (cypionate etc...) not have to worry about clearing time - i would just start the clomid, keep lifting like maniac, eat "clean" with max recco protein (2.4g/kg) and get good sleep. if ds/ps do bad for liver, maybe start some tudca. please please say you have bloodwork and will do more?

homeostasis is desire, so if possible, not mess with ai - worst case, use nolva if niples come itchy (clomid/nolva pct has lot of merit - not common, but many "names" use it - get best of both worlds).

sorry ^^^ daa absolute worthless, only old italian man study say do something - and what 30% of 100ng/dl? hahaha.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have a good set up with a serm and an otc pct product. Running both of those will bounce you back. You could also through in reduce xt or a natural anabolic product to run a long side.

Colin

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
post cycle therapy in tradition (dr. scally et. al.) about getting testes to produce testosterone back at normal rate. i think clomid best for this since it also used as hrt for men that not want to inject (if work for them, some can work very well). after that, you get into everyone elses vision of "pct" by adding ton of stuff for this and that.

since you not do ester drug (cypionate etc...) not have to worry about clearing time - i would just start the clomid, keep lifting like maniac, eat "clean" with max recco protein (2.4g/kg) and get good sleep. if ds/ps do bad for liver, maybe start some tudca. please please say you have bloodwork and will do more?

homeostasis is desire, so if possible, not mess with ai - worst case, use nolva if niples come itchy (clomid/nolva pct has lot of merit - not common, but many "names" use it - get best of both worlds).

sorry ^^^ daa absolute worthless, only old italian man study say do something - and what 30% of 100ng/dl? hahaha.
Pubmed confirms that DAA is balls, you're right. Tbf, there was a good arguement for DAA as an adjunct to clomid in PCT on an old thread about DAA years ago on M&M.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clomid, CEL M-Test, Reduce XT.

Last edited:
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Concerned about potential vision side effects with clomid,...Anyone experience that?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid, CEL M-rest, Reduce XT.
Can't go wrong with that pct set up. Serm is the most important thing for pct and then reduce xt is a nice add on.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Concerned about potential vision side effects with clomid,...Anyone experience that?
I’m no expect on the subject but I recall people smarter than I with this type of thing saying the vision sides happened in women after prolonged use. I think it was like 1-2 years.

Hopefully someone else will chime in too.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I dont personally know a single person who got vision sides nor have I. It can make me a little bitchy but that's about it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha is great for pct...use my code THEBIGT for 25% at iconicformulations.com

lots of good feedback using sustain alpha in pct.

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i not recommend gw501516 for anything. clomid usually anecdote "make emotional" - but that from people doing 100mg, lol! just do 25 (heck maybe even 12.5) for long time until back to baseline. only vision i hear of with andarine iirc.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
sustain alpha is great for pct...use my code THEBIGT for 25% at iconicformulations.com

lots of good feedback using sustain alpha in pct.
Agreed. Sustain alpha would be a nice addition and looks like you can snag it for discounted price.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After every cycle this is the pct I run
Clomid
CEL M test
SNS Bulbine
SNS Tribulus
SNS Reduce XT
SNS Xgels
SNS Growth Factor XT

I ALWAYS bounce back well. Never really skip a best

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After every cycle this is the pct I run
Clomid
CEL M test
SNS Bulbine
SNS Tribulus
SNS Reduce XT
SNS Xgels
SNS Growth Factor XT

I ALWAYS bounce back well. Never really skip a best
Going all out right there. Don't forget epicatechin!