Epiandro absolutely wrecking my stomach?

DRip

DRip

Awards
I just recently got back into weightlifting and after a few months of running nothing but creatine I decided to jump on something mild and decided a 4-DHEA and epiandro cycle would be just the ticket. Unfortunately, epiandro is causing some rather uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects lol. I have taken numerous PH/AAS back in the day but this is the first time encountering this particular side effect, has anyone else experienced this? I am taking Fusion's stano at 450mg a day and am wondering if it is the brand or maybe just the nature of epiandro messing with GABA receptors? Definitely seems to be giving me a bit of a boost in the energy department but not enough to justify the GI destruction.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just recently got back into weightlifting and after a few months of running nothing but creatine I decided to jump on something mild and decided a 4-DHEA and epiandro cycle would be just the ticket. Unfortunately, epiandro is causing some rather uncomfortable gastrointestinal side effects lol. I have taken numerous PH/AAS back in the day but this is the first time encountering this particular side effect, has anyone else experienced this? I am taking Fusion's stano at 450mg a day and am wondering if it is the brand or maybe just the nature of epiandro messing with GABA receptors? Definitely seems to be giving me a bit of a boost in the energy department but not enough to justify the GI destruction.
have that with epistane but never epiandro

teamguy312

Awards
I've never had the oral epi andro, but I did do 8 weeks of 450mg epi andro per day transdermally (iconic formulations). I agree with the other poster, try a transdermal delivery method. I think SNS makes a topical, if not, iconic formulations ultra epi is dosed at 450mg.

As far as GABA receptors, I specifically remember that I was going through a difficult extended PTSD episode while on that cycle and I took some lorazepam to calm me down. It worked just as well as before and that acts on your GABA receptors so whether it makes the compound saturate the GABA receptors less, or if it increases binding affinity, I don't know, but I can promise that while I was on epiandro 450mg TD that I eliminated any type of PTSD episode or anger episode with just 1mg of xanax which works on your GABA receptors, so if it worked well enough to stop my anger attack in it's tracks, I wouldn't worry about it. Taking more benzos than needed and saturating your GABA receptors to the point of withdrawal without it is when you would need to taper the benzos or be more concerned about GABA receptors working to their fullest potential.

Point is, I've been on all different types of benzos for 5-7 years and I take Adderall 20mg IR twice a day, Epiandro didn't effect the effectiveness of my meds. Xanax and Aderall (typically 30mg of addy twice a day with just a half mg of xanax along with it) is what I would take in the morning around the same time after my shower and applying ultra epi. IT made no observable difference, so don't worry.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'll just leave this here.

teamguy312

Awards
Oh also, @Renew1 might be able to help you out, I think he's a rep for apex. Sometimes there are coupon codes. Also just incase you wanted a product for cutting/fat burning, their ursa major has had great reviews and I've heard a lot of people using it on a cut.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
have that with epistane but never epiandro
You're throwing in a 17a steroid with a mild ph. Apples to oranges. Bpc 157 did wonders for my digestion. Things work differently as we age. I never got heartburn from orals but now do occasionally.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
We've sold Epiandro in capsule from under CEL and Muscle Addiction and offer it under Xtreme Performance Gels as Epiandro Gel, and I've never ever heard of Epiandro causing stomach issues.

My concern would be that it was something else causing it.

Stano Plex 300, Epiandro300, and Epiandro Lean are all 300 mg. per capsule and people commonly use 600 to 900 mg. per day without those issues.

DRip

DRip

Awards
We've sold Epiandro in capsule from under CEL and Muscle Addiction and offer it under Xtreme Performance Gels as Epiandro Gel, and I've never ever heard of Epiandro causing stomach issues.

Stano Plex 300, Epiandro300, and Epiandro Lean are all 300 mg. per capsule and people commonly use 600 to 900 mg. per day without those issues.

It doesn't seem to be a common trend with this compound so I'll be stopping and either going with a topical from a different brand or switching to hexadrone.

DRip

DRip

Awards
I'll just leave this here.

Never heard of this brand are they pretty decent? Doesnt seem like they list the mg/ml or mg per pump anywhere.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It doesn't seem to be a common trend with this compound so I'll be stopping and either going with a topical from a different brand or switching to hexadrone.
It's definitely not common with Epiandrosterone.

If you go with oral, we have 3 different capsule options that are all 300 mg. each and it just depends on if you want anything else with the Epiandrosterone or not.
If you prefer to go with a topical, here is some information on Xtreme Performance Gels Epiandro Gel.
I hope this info helps.

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of this brand are they pretty decent?
I use a lot of Apex. To the point that my wife and kids complain that I smell like a peppermint. 😅

Not sure about the dosage on the Epiandro. Some of their other products have the dose in the name, but not that one. You may can find it in the intro thread for the product.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never heard this happen with epiandro. Aside from epiandro, What are the fillers and stuff that fusion uses in there caps?

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're throwing in a 17a steroid with a mild ph. Apples to oranges. Bpc 157 did wonders for my digestion. Things work differently as we age. I never got heartburn from orals but now do occasionally.
tf? he said epiandro messed his stomach up. i said i have had that from epistane but not epiandro. tf you babblin about oranges for smdh!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sounds like an issue i usually have with forskolin

taking any pre/post supplement ?

never heard of such issue with epiandro . have ran many cel stano-plex

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Actually, I found it... 100mg/mL. And it's 5 pumps = 1 mL with the new pumps. See below...
This is still the correct concentration but the product is now in a fast drying gel instead of a liquid in a bottle and dropper.

teamguy312

Awards
tf? he said epiandro messed his stomach up. i said i have had that from epistane but not epiandro. tf you babblin about oranges for smdh!
Never had epiandro give me any type of GI upset, 450mg/ed of TD epi for 8 weeks didn’t seem change my stomach in any way while on cycle.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How old are you OP? After 40 I couldn’t tolerate the heavy orals and after 45 I couldn’t tolerate any orals at all…TD is the way to go if you are 40+ in my opinion and Stanogen by Apex is pretty damn good

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've run epi from Ultra Hard as TD
I've run it as an Oral from Muscle Addiction, and as a TD from XPG as notated below and have never seen stomach issues from any of these three methods/sources.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How old are you OP? After 40 I couldn’t tolerate the heavy orals and after 45 I couldn’t tolerate any orals at all…TD is the way to go if you are 40+ in my opinion and Stanogen by Apex is pretty damn good
Age and steroid age can both be factors for sure. Most guys as they get older can't tolerate the orals as well. There are some exceptions if you're older and brand new to this stuff, But not a guarantee.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya totally greasy food. Like the old school cicis pizza. The more expensive brickoven places don't cause as much gi problems but this still times. I was sipping on a beer the other day and got heartburn, must be the oats.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've tried 2 fusion products in the past and neither agreed with me. Wasn't epiandro though.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ya totally greasy food. Like the old school cicis pizza. The more expensive brickoven places don't cause as much gi problems but this still times. I was sipping on a beer the other day and got heartburn, must be the oats.
sounds like you sippin on a lil more than just beer dude lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Same here. I have sold plenty of epandro to probably 100+ people at this point and have never heard of this issue before.

OP how do you know it's the "epiandro" and not the 4-dhea?

teamguy312

Awards
Joe? Is that you?

The stairs off the stage are in front of you.

DRip

DRip

Awards
Same here. I have sold plenty of epandro to probably 100+ people at this point and have never heard of this issue before.

OP how do you know it's the "epiandro" and not the 4-dhea?
Definitely the epiandro, I was running 4-DHEA for 10 days prior to adding epiandro and right after the first dose I started getting stomach pains. I have since stopped and am just taking the 4-DHEA with no sides at all. I have both Andro the Giant and IML 4-DHEA and neither have caused any issues. I have hexadrone on hand and am planning on switching over Sunday right at the 5 half life mark (not that it really matters).

I've tried 2 fusion products in the past and neither agreed with me. Wasn't epiandro though.
I'll be skipping this brand in the future, I have some of their ATD but hesitant on using it now. Probably just stick to aromasin or virtus if the need arises.

35, may switch to strictly TD or pinning in the future. My stomach no longer has the iron constitution it did in my twenties lol.

teamguy312

Awards
I'm Tom, I'll change my avi to a recent pic
I was just messing with you man cause of that comment you made that cracked me up last night, something AAS, beer, cici’s pizza, brick oven pizza, something hilarious. You made my night 😂
I think we are on the same page but just wanted to say I made no offense by the Joe comment, it seems like you got it anyway haha.

BPC-157 is quite amazing for the GI and this is one compound that I hold my own opinion/experience in and it’s not going to change. It doesn’t take long to search studies done with BPC for serious GI conditions. Crohn’s, UC and server IBS/IBD. I’ve spoke to a few gastroscope in person because my mother has UC and my stomach has some signs of inflammation sometimes, it suck’s having to be in the bathroom so long.

I researched it quite a bit because I figured it would be beneficial to my mother as well, I found that like most peptides and such, it would be primary injectable but I opted for the capsules because of the goal I had in mind. BOC-157 is gastric stable I believe, meaning it’s not just going to benefit your upper GI and stomach until it gets broke down, but it’s going to survive the gastric acid (because BPC is literally a natural part of gastric acid that we produce) and it’s going to work for your lower intestine as well.

I went with oral BPC for GI reasons specifically. If I was using it for injury treatment/recovery, I’d inject locally as much as I could afford into the problem area, torn muscle, ligaments, etc

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was just messing with you man cause of that comment you made that cracked me up last night, something AAS, beer, cici’s pizza, brick oven pizza, something hilarious. You made my night 😂

I think we are on the same page but just wanted to say I made no offense by the Joe comment, it seems like you got it anyway haha.

BPC-157 is quite amazing for the GI and this is one compound that I hold my own opinion/experience in and it’s not going to change. It doesn’t take long to search studies done with BPC for serious GI conditions. Crohn’s, UC and server IBS/IBD. I’ve spoke to a few gastroscope in person because my mother has UC and my stomach has some signs of inflammation sometimes, it suck’s having to be in the bathroom so long.

I researched it quite a bit because I figured it would be beneficial to my mother as well, I found that like most peptides and such, it would be primary injectable but I opted for the capsules because of the goal I had in mind. BOC-157 is gastric stable I believe, meaning it’s not just going to benefit your upper GI and stomach until it gets broke down, but it’s going to survive the gastric acid (because BPC is literally a natural part of gastric acid that we produce) and it’s going to work for your lower intestine as well.

I went with oral BPC for GI reasons specifically. If I was using it for injury treatment/recovery, I’d inject locally as much as I could afford into the problem area, torn muscle, ligaments, etc
All fun and games man no ill will. I agree on the oral bpc. I was really having heartburn and stomach issues I never have the past 3 years, possibly age diet was very similar and consistent. It has gotten better over a few weeks on bpc but it could be a number of factors truthfully. I have injectable bpc otw that will be the real test on helping with a sprain in my back. It's a really interesting compound with its possible effects and really no negative side effects

DRip

DRip

Awards
Never heard this happen with epiandro. Aside from epiandro, What are the fillers and stuff that fusion uses in there caps?
Supposedly just gelatin and cellulose, neither have given me problems before. I did some damage to my GABA receptors in the past and since epiandro works as a mild GABA-RC NAM I'm thinking that maybe that is messing with my GI tract since it is heavily involved with GABAergic signaling.

teamguy312

Awards
All fun and games man no ill will. I agree on the oral bpc. I was really having heartburn and stomach issues I never have the past 3 years, possibly age diet was very similar and consistent. It has gotten better over a few weeks on bpc but it could be a number of factors truthfully. I have injectable bpc otw that will be the real test on helping with a sprain in my back. It's a really interesting compound with its possible effects and really no negative side effects
Agreed, it’s an awesome peptide. TB500 is great also from what I’ve heard but I’ve never tried it.

Do you mind me asking where the pain in your back is? As long as it wasn’t in between ribs that have tons of nerve concentrations or anywhere near my spinal cord, I’d go for a local injection of it.

My cousin had a seizure and drove his car through and entire Wendy’s here in Florida. Thankfully he didn’t hurt anyone but this was over 10 years ago and he still can’t walk right or do much of anything in terms of hard training. It’s so bad, his tibfib is fused into his ankle, so imagine walking without moving your ankle joint at all.

He cycles to keep some size on. One of the worse injuries besides his feet (each individual toe was being suspended by a rubber band and he was handing from the ceiling essentially in the hospital, it was that bad.).

He got home, knew enough about this community to know about BPC-157 (the average person probably doesn’t, let’s be honest.). He injected it into his injured tissue every single day, attorney money so he probably had 20 vials also.

He used to be bed ridden, now he travels the world and can sit on 17 hour flights

Oh also for your indigestion/heartburn, have you ever tried a few different things that could help? Famotidine could help, just took one myself today. Pesto Bismol tablets for some reason work much better than the liquid for me and last but definitely not least, if you explain the situation to a doc, they may very well give you a prescription for protonix/pantoprazole. That’s the one that I’d imagine would help a great deal, it also prevents ulcers and heals the esophagus, etc. I took it after I had quit drinking and it made me feel so much better.

So, a few options and paths out there.

Last edited:
EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed, it’s an awesome peptide. TB500 is great also from what I’ve heard but I’ve never tried it.

Do you mind me asking where the pain in your back is? As long as it wasn’t in between ribs that have tons of nerve concentrations or anywhere near my spinal cord, I’d go for a local injection of it.

My cousin had a seizure and drove his car through and entire Wendy’s here in Florida. Thankfully he didn’t hurt anyone but this was over 10 years ago and he still can’t walk right or do much of anything. He cycles to keep some size on. One of the worse injuries besides his feet (each individual toe was being suspended by a rubber band and he was handing from the ceiling essentially in the hospital, it was that bad.).

He got home, knew enough about this community to know about BPC-157 (the average person probably doesn’t, let’s be honest.). He injected it into his injured ligaments every single day, attorney money so he probably had 20 vials also.

He used to be bed ridden, now he travels the world and can sit on 17 hour flights.
My pain usually runs in the lat dorsi laying in bed on my side it just gets tight and sore. I kinked my lower back deadlifting a month or two ago and am just getting to be able to sleep on my stomach 30 plus days later. The lower probably needs surgery, as that was the options from a past doctor, but I haven't agreed to it yet. My hips are about 1/2 inch off so I have to be very careful with any weight on my hips. I have 1 kit, total 50mgs coming so hoping for the best.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Maybe it'll work for my chest too. I shot in the pec and busted a vein. Ever since I feel a tight muscle when benching in the same pec. I'd attach an image but it's too large for some reason

teamguy312

Awards
My pain usually runs in the lat dorsi laying in bed on my side it just gets tight and sore. I kinked my lower back deadlifting a month or two ago and am just getting to be able to sleep on my stomach 30 plus days later. The lower probably needs surgery, as that was the options from a past doctor, but I haven't agreed to it yet. My hips are about 1/2 inch off so I have to be very careful with any weight on my hips. I have 1 kit, total 50mgs coming so hoping for the best.
I see. Well, I respect the effort to self medicate and studying about it. If I was hurt in a way that I thought BPC could even remotely help, I’d give it a shot (horrible pun) before I chose surgery, although I know sometimes surgery is the only fix and I’m not one to be afraid of surgery, but I would like to be able to “heal” myself when they are trying to fix it.

What gauge and needle are you going with? Make sure you didn’t forget your bac water. I prefer a 31 gauge insulin’s syringe, 1 ML
barrel with a 6-8mm needle. Everything from HCG to HGH to Test E.

I have some experience with rucking, how do your hips effect you when you try to wear a backpack with some weight in it?

Have you considered HGH therapy for its healing properties? (Slow but steady for me) and also, IGF-1 but that more of a pre/post workout, not for what we are talking about.

teamguy312

Awards
Maybe it'll work for my chest too. I shot in the pec and busted a vein. Ever since I feel a tight muscle when benching in the same pec. I'd attach an image but it's too large for some reason
Bro you pinned your pec? I’ve pulled my own wisdom teeth with extractors from eBay but I can’t say I’d pin one of my pecs 😂

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Bro you pinned your pec? I’ve pulled my own wisdom teeth with extractors from eBay but I can’t say I’d pin one of my pecs 😂
Haha I use to rotate glutes and shoulders mostly, but I got some decent tittes so threw them in lol. Started hgh about 4 months ago, nightly 3.33 iu subq in stomach (10iu 9 ml bac, .3 ea). I love the stuff, the effect on my fat loss was crazy. I just don't hold as much fat when I let myself slip some. My normal go to is slin pins. 27g 5/8 easy touch. Even on cycle I use them now but I do usually run near a gramish so it's not many.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When im lean i pin chest with 27-28g slin pins

Ive hit all these spots, none of the chest ones hurt, but front delts are badddddd!

Resized_20211123_155052~6.jpg

When i cant see the cuts im too scared to pin chest cus im afraid il hit something

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
When im lean i pin chest with 27-28g slin pins

Ive hit all these spots, none of the chest ones hurt, but front delts are badddddd!

View attachment 238292

When i cant see the cuts im too scared to pin chest cus im afraid il hit something
I'll try and downsize the pic i have to upload. I got a nice bruise from the shot. It was the second dot down from left side of your picture

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5 10, 215 here before I started a cut... I regret cutting now. Trt plus 200 test 100 primo

Attachments

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'll try and downsize the pic i have to upload. I got a nice bruise from the shot. It was the second dot down from left side of your picture
You probably nicked a vein, i've had it happen once on the chest but I've also had it happened in general lots of places. I feel like the spot that bruises the most for me is if I go subq in the belly. I don't typically do more than 0.2 or 0.3 sub q in the abs so its not the volume