AMS stacking

johnchubbuck

Awards
question for you guys i have just gotten 2 anabolic growth kits with augmentor 1 bottle of mass drops and the aromx by AMS. what is the best way to stack for max results? i plan on starting the stack april 8th after my bodybuilding show. im doing the jay culter out here in vegas. im 181 right now 24 days out 7.5% way leaner than my 1st show at this time. but i bulk quick i have a trainer and a great diet planned for the a lean off season gain but the trainer doesnt know much about the pro's. last question ive done a superdrol clone called primobalin by prima labs it was great 6 weeks gained 9lbs and body fat didnt move but i also used arimadex (legit serm) for my pct along with a 800mg trib daily. i was told it was over kill but should i have it to be safe? im also doing hawthorn berry, coQ10, milk thistle, grape seed extract, and taurine. is there anything else i should need with this stack? and once again what is the best way to stack the 4 pros with the augmentor? thanks guys!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
1) arimidex isn't a SERM.

2) mass drops and anabolic growth kit are 2/3 similar (growth kit has 4AD as well) so stacking them won't be incredibly beneficial, if at all.

3) Do you plan on being "on cycle" while at the show?

johnchubbuck

Awards
Im doing the cycle after the show I'm to close now to jump on. The plan is to get as much clean mass as possible. I thought the arimadex was an anti estrogen? Sorry if i confused it for a serm. Lol there's a reason to why I'm asking for your guys help. What would be the best way to stack this. I've been reading a lot of guys will do 3-4 tabs a day instead of two especially if they are bigger. That's why I got the mass drops so I could use that as extra instead of more tabs. What do you think I should do instead? Would a legit serm be need as a precaution on standby. I have the company's pct should I get an anti E and start that 3-4 weeks and beyond? I really appreciate your help man.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
arimidex is an anti-estrogen, but a serm is not an anti-estrogen.

ahhh, ok, i see what you are trying to do.

definitely have a serm for pct, and dose all the compounds according to the bottles. form-x is meant to help on pct. make sure you spread the tabs and drops all 30 minutes apart from each other (so 1 tab at 8 am, one at 8:30, one at 9, and drops at 9:30 as an example).

johnchubbuck

Awards
ok sounds good i can do that, what would you recommend for a serm? nolva? or something better? still learning about the serms and anti estrogens. other than that for a clean bulk and keeping up the cardio 30 min daily how much lean mass do you think i could gain on this stack? i have heard of 20lbs in 30days and im doing a 8week cycle so idk im a little skeptical but this will be my 2nd time doing a pro and 1st time taking more than 1 at a time. i really appreciate all of the help man. i wanna be as smart about this as possible.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds good i can do that, what would you recommend for a serm? nolva? or something better? still learning about the serms and anti estrogens. other than that for a clean bulk and keeping up the cardio 30 min daily how much lean mass do you think i could gain on this stack? i have heard of 20lbs in 30days and im doing a 8week cycle so idk im a little skeptical but this will be my 2nd time doing a pro and 1st time taking more than 1 at a time. i really appreciate all of the help man. i wanna be as smart about this as possible.
i'm using torem for the first time next cycle. everyone who uses it says it's way better than nolva.

johnchubbuck

Awards
ok sounds good. do you know what makes it better? like less sides or better results? is nolva still good enough you think or should i just jump right up to torem?

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
it is supossed to help you recover a lot faster and have less sides. nolva will work just fine though. if you don't have either i'd go with torem but if you already have nolva you might as well use it.

johnchubbuck

Awards
then ill deff get the torem i have 3 weeks before i start the cycle even and then im doing 8 on. how many mg should i do and how soon in should i start? right after or should i start it on week 5?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
serm starts the day after you take your last dose of prohormones. arom-x used during pct as well.
torem dosing would be something like 90/60/30/30

johnchubbuck

Awards
ok sounds good and the torem dosing is by the week of course. question with using the 1 andro will decrease sex drive will the 4ad help or is it inevitable either way i go?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
4ad is supposed to help and serve as a base to prevent it. a lot of the AMS guys are reccomending starting the 4AD one week after the 1ad/decavol/massdrops, and running it 1 week past (so a 9 week cycle), to help with that the most.

johnchubbuck

Awards
Ok that makes sense. Then I will hit that up accordingly. Thanks a lot guys!