AMS made my fu*king day: half-sponsored log :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Back/Biceps
  • Sternum Chins - 3x8 @ BW | 402
  • Rope Cable Rows - 3x8 @ 80, 70, 60 | 402
  • Lat Pulldowns - 4x5 @ 112.5 | 402
  • BB Curls - 4x5 @ 80 | 402
  • Various Bicep Isolation - fun :D
  • Face Pulls - 3x8 @ 2x80, 1x70 | 402
Oh my gosh had the most insanely painful pump today. My gosh. Anyway, I'm at 180 lbs this morning.. apparently I'm gaining muscle.. Niiice :)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I've got about 5.5 weeks of Test left.. So, I'm currently about a week into the Dymethazine, and will go ahead and start the new X-Mass at the start of next week. Might throw winstrol in for the final 2 weeks.. We'll see though.

searl12

searl12

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ill give it to you bro, your not scared to do whatever it takes. I like it, lol

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
ill give it to you bro, your not scared to do whatever it takes. I like it, lol
Haha.. Well, I won't be doing another cycle for a looong time. Plus, I'm down to a great body fat level, and am pretty much going all out for the remainder of this cycle.. Oh, and I haven't experienced any significant side-effects.. which is another big reason I'm not worried about adding compounds.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I've got about 5.5 weeks of Test left.. So, I'm currently about a week into the Dymethazine, and will go ahead and start the new X-Mass at the start of next week. Might throw winstrol in for the final 2 weeks.. We'll see though.
What week are you on and how much test and dymethazine have you been doing?

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
So.. I've noticed I'm like a big triangle.. it's kind of ridiculous, and awesome.

View attachment 26586
wish my waistline looked liked that (even with the bloat)...

i'm taking 1andro and i've actually gained 6-7 pounds and BF decreased so it's probably contributing somewhat

by the way, what is sub Q?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
wish my waistline looked liked that (even with the bloat)...

i'm taking 1andro and i've actually gained 6-7 pounds and BF decreased so it's probably contributing somewhat

by the way, what is sub Q?
thanks..

sub Q = subcutaneous

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Does HCG make ya bloat? It seems to pudge me up quite nicely.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders/Traps
  • Seated BB Shoulder Press - 5x5 @ 105 | 402
  • Upright Rows - 3x8 @ 80, 80, 70 | 402
  • Lat Raises - 2x8 @ 10s | 502
  • Seated BB Sh. Press - 1x10 @ 45 | 502
  • DB Shrugs - 2x8 @ 60s | 402
  • Swiss Ball Crunches w/ added resistance
Yes, I know, a lot of those numbers aren't at all impressive. However, I encourage anyone to try a workout with true 4-6 second negatives in each set.. it fukcing hurts!

Body Comp
  • 180 pounds consistently = +12 pounds
  • No significant increase in body fat
  • I honestly don't think I look much bigger, but that weight has got to be going somewhere!

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal

Awards
  • Established
AMS IS an Amazing Company! Probably the wrong place to be posting this, but AMS, I got the bag contest package you sent me.. YOU GUYS blew my mind! You hooked it up BIG time! I love you guys so much, seriously. Thank you so much!

bezoe

bezoe

Awards
  • Established
sub Q = subcutaneous[/QUOTE]

oh under the skin... of course

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Question!
So far I've gained between 8-12 lean pounds in the last 6 weeks. Now, I really don't seem to be showing it. For example, my biceps have not increased by over .25 on each arm.

Where's all this weight going!?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
From the Bellybutton on down...
  • Back Squat - wave loading 321, finished with 375 for 1 on my last set. It was far too easy.
  • Front Squat - 3x5 @ 225 | 301
  • Good Mornings - 2x12 @ 135 | 401
  • Leg Press - 2x10 @ 300 | 401
... and then the back pumps set in, so the following 2 exercises were cut short a bit
  • Seated Leg Curl - 2x5 @ 90 | 401
  • Standing Calves - 1x15 @ 100 | 211
Felt like a monster in there. I fully expect to reach 400 on squat within the next 2 weeks, possibly just 1 week, oh, and 300 pounds on bench, same time-frame.. Those are/were 2 goals for me, and I'm just about to surpass them :D

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Woooo! I just caught onto this thread! Keep killin it Oz!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Gym tomorrow.. doing the following.
  • Barbell Bench - 321 Wave (might hit 300)
  • DB Bench (supinated) - 10x5
  • Seated Sh. Press - 10x5
  • CG Bench - 10x5
Looks fun eh?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Gym tomorrow.. doing the following.
  • Barbell Bench - 321 Wave (might hit 300)
  • DB Bench (supinated) - 10x5
  • Seated Sh. Press - 10x5
  • CG Bench - 10x5
Looks fun eh?
NVM. Still run-down.. Waiting until Monday.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
  • BB Bench - 321 Wave Loading, wound up with 285 for my final set of 1 | 20X
  • DB Bench - 8x5 @ 80s for first 5 sets, 65s for last 3 | 501
  • Seated BB Sh. Press - 8x5 @ 95, went down to 65 by final set | 501
  • Tricep Pushdowns - 3x5 (tired, running out of time.. I'll get all sets next time) @ 100 | 501
Productive workout overall. Felt strong, great mind-muscle connection.. and I keep getting closer and closer to 300 for flat bench.. Oh, and my muscles are buurrrrrning.. man oh man.. this was a tough one.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
You got that 300 bro! You can do it! Thats my goal right now is getting to 315

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
You got that 300 bro! You can do it! Thats my goal right now is getting to 315
Oh I think you're right.. couple more weeks and it should be mine. Best of luck on 315, how far off are you?

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Well considering I had a long leave of absence... id say 6 months or less... when I was repping 3 sets of 5 reps of 235-240 I could hit 1RM of 270-275 pretty easily... so Once i get to 5x5 of 240 I think ill probably be gettin near 300. And if I dont hit it within about 4 months ill definitely hit it when I get on the epi (maybe)

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Well considering I had a long leave of absence... id say 6 months or less... when I was repping 3 sets of 5 reps of 235-240 I could hit 1RM of 270-275 pretty easily... so Once i get to 5x5 of 240 I think ill probably be gettin near 300. And if I dont hit it within about 4 months ill definitely hit it when I get on the epi (maybe)
Right on man. Best of luck!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Back/Biceps
  • Chin-ups - 8x5 @ bw+25, down to just bw by the end | 401
  • Barbell Curls - 5x5 @ 75, down to 65 by final set | 401
  • Rope Cable Rows - 5x5 @ 80 | 401
Good workout. Going to put leg day in between chest/should/triceps and back/biceps after this, though.. My whole upper body was fatigued today.. Not a good thing.

Weight upon waking:
  • 181, consistently for the past few days too.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
im gonna run EC for 2 weeks until I do my Controlled Labs sponsored stack... i think im about to obliderate some fat homie!

Nice on the chin up! I wish i could do chin ups with extra weight attached!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
im gonna run EC for 2 weeks until I do my Controlled Labs sponsored stack... i think im about to obliderate some fat homie!

Nice on the chin up! I wish i could do chin ups with extra weight attached!
Yeah buddy.. get it!

I usually can do more, like, sets of 5 with 35-45 extra pounds.. felt soo fatigued today though for some reason. Probably due to my workout yesterday, oh well.. live and learn.

You'll get there man, without a doubt.. especially dropping all that weight, it will only be a matter of time.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Belly-Button Down - Strength
  • Front Squats - 5x5 @ 225 | 30X
  • Good Mornings - 5x5 @ 185 | 30X
  • Standing Calves - 1x? (basically 1 huge ass set for as long and hard as I could) | 221
I wound up supersetting the first 2 exercises.. great idea, not! **** was hard, but, I was pressed for time, so I made it work. Got out of there in about 45 minutes. Felt strong, hell, I AM strong ;)

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Belly-Button Down - Strength
  • Front Squats - 5x5 @ 225 | 30X
  • Good Mornings - 5x5 @ 185 | 30X
  • Standing Calves - 1x? (basically 1 huge ass set for as long and hard as I could) | 221
I wound up supersetting the first 2 exercises.. great idea, not! **** was hard, but, I was pressed for time, so I made it work. Got out of there in about 45 minutes. Felt strong, hell, I AM strong ;)
Brutal front squats brotha! Im still at like 150 with them or a bit less but im working my way up... im really starting to like them... then again i do them on my 4x8 day

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Offff Dayyyy

Taking it easy, it's about time. Woke up and weighed 183 big ones today. Damn.. that's about a 15 pound gain thus far.. :D

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Offff Dayyyy

Taking it easy, it's about time. Woke up and weighed 183 big ones today. Damn.. that's about a 15 pound gain thus far.. :D
Getting back to my weight and now i am dropping back down!:rant: Quest for being diced!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Chest/Shoulders/Triceps - Hypertrophy
  • DB Bench (palms in) - 8, 7, 6 @ 75s | 401
  • Incline DB Flyes - 7, 7 @ 40s, 2x35s | 402
  • Seated BB Shoulder Press - 8, 7, 7 @ 75, 75, 65 | 402
  • Lateral Raises - 8, 7 @ 12.5, 10 | 401
  • Skull Crushers - 8, 7, 7 @ 75, 65, 65 | 401
  • Rope Pushdowns - 8, 8 @ 80, 70 | 402
Had some insane pumps today. I'm surely looking more massive than ever.. I mean, 183 pounds, 8-10% body fat.. yeah, I think soo :D

Cheat meal in about an hour. Sushi sushi sushi, prepare to be devoured.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Bellybutton on Down (Hypertrophy)
  • Hack Squat - 3x8 @ 2 plates | 402
  • Seated Leg Press - 2x8 @ 300 | 402
  • Good Mornings - 3x8 @ 135 | 402
  • Leg Curls - 2x8 @ 70 | 402
  • Seated Calve Raises - 3x10-20 @ 2 plates | 222
Absolutely annihilated my quads today, my calves too. Legs were shaking bad, still are to some degree.

News:
For the remainder of this cycle I'll be recomping/cutting. Going to cut down as best I can to get all this newfound muscle to show through and look mega-huge. With that said.. I may incorporate Gaspari Thyrotabs for the next 5 weeks or so, still looking into this though.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Seemed to have come down with something within the last couple of days. Feels like a cold, hopefully I'll be over this by tomorrow. Took the day off today due to this little sickness issue..

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Guys...

I'm seriously tempted to stay on continuously at a high-ish TRT dose.

It would be sooo easy.. work sooo good.. and with doses like that, have minimal negative impact on my health, if any.

Ahhh!

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep us up to speed if you do! TRT is new to me, I should really do some research on it.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Definitely keep us up to speed if you do! TRT is new to me, I should really do some research on it.
I've got a feeling most on here will be very against it.. Thing is, I'm not worried about never recovering my normal testosterone production. So long as I'm on TRT, I won't have a need anyway.. Also, HCG has treated me great as far as eliminating testicular atrophy and issues like that..

It's hard to say no.. That's for sure.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I've got a feeling most on here will be very against it.. Thing is, I'm not worried about never recovering my normal testosterone production. So long as I'm on TRT, I won't have a need anyway.. Also, HCG has treated me great as far as eliminating testicular atrophy and issues like that..

It's hard to say no.. That's for sure.
TRT or just a cruise between cycles? either way HCG will definitely help from complete shutdown

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
More like cruising between cycles.

Thoughts nos?
i would love to do it personally. nothing has better mood enhancing properties as much as Test for me. cruising on say 250-300mg/week would be awesome in between cycles.

but as for TRT, i dont think its a wise decision right now.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
i would love to do it personally. nothing has better mood enhancing properties as much as Test for me. cruising on say 250-300mg/week would be awesome in between cycles.

but as for TRT, i dont think its a wise decision right now.
So nos, cruising between cycles.. what does that consist of to you? Like, give me an idea of a full cycle of cycles w/ cruising, along with PCT. Please :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So nos, cruising between cycles.. what does that consist of to you? Like, give me an idea of a full cycle of cycles w/ cruising, along with PCT. Please :D

Test E 250mg/week 1-8
Test Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Tren ace 75mg ed 1-8
HCG 300iu 2x week 3-10

Test E 250mg/week 9-16

Test E 500mg/week 17-28
Tren E 400mg/week 17-26
HCG 300iu 2x week 23-30

Clomid 50/50/50/50/50 31-35
Nolva 20/20/20 31-33

just a sample. maybe a little tweaking here or there and its g2g

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Test E 250mg/week 1-8
Test Prop 100mg eod 1-8
Tren ace 75mg ed 1-8
HCG 300iu 2x week 3-10

Test E 250mg/week 9-16

Test E 500mg/week 17-28
Tren E 400mg/week 17-26
HCG 300iu 2x week 23-30

Clomid 50/50/50/50/50 31-35
Nolva 20/20/20 31-33

just a sample. maybe a little tweaking here or there and its g2g
Thanks man.. So, this is pretty much just a long cycle, with a little break for the body for several weeks in the middle?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man.. So, this is pretty much just a long cycle, with a little break for the body for several weeks in the middle?
exactly. 8 weeks seems to be the norm for most ppl who cruise between cycles

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Strength: Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
  • BB Bench - 321 Wave Loading: completed 2 waves, and the first set of the 3rd.. hit 295 (PR!!!) for 1 on my 2nd wave!
  • Seated BB Shoulder Press - 5x5 @ 135 | 30X
  • Decline CloseGrip Bench - 5x5 @ 205, 4x185 | 30X
Great stuff happened in the gym today, obviously. Sooo very close to getting that 300 pound bench, and just might surpass it :D. I'll update on weight in the morning, and hopefully pics to come later this week. We'll see, I may just wait until the end of the cycle.