• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good luck folks, looking forward to seeing who is selected

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
oh wow someone is being selected tonight....im sure they will deserve it. good luck fellas im in to watch someone become proud!

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is taking a little longer than I thought. That's a good thing however, due to their being a LOT of knowledgable people here. I might not be able to make a decision until tomorrow.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
aww laze this is torture. Im not even eligible but i just want to see how the lucky one is

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thems fightin words
No "Creepy Masks" allowed in our school yard brawl. :duel:

Actually, i hope you guys beat the skanks tonight. :thumbsup:

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
No "Creepy Masks" allowed in our school yard brawl. :duel:

Actually, i hope you guys beat the skanks tonight. :thumbsup:

Me too. I'm watchin right now! Well actually it's a commercial, but you know what I mean. Do you have MLB extra innings?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. I'm watchin right now! Well actually it's a commercial, but you know what I mean. Do you have MLB extra innings?
Not yet. Since the recent move i still have yet to get all my sprots stations lined up.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Not yet. Since the recent move i still have yet to get all my sprots stations lined up.

Better git on it!

On another note, if I don't get this spot. I'm gonna rep for you. Official Trauma1 representative.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you can rep for me rugga dawg. In fact my next log Im going ot have you make a video for me as an introduction... :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Better git on it!

On another note, if I don't get this spot. I'm gonna rep for you. Official Trauma1 representative.
Yeah boooyeeeee!

You're a good man as well rugger, good luck bud!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Better git on it!

dude how did you change your Id name? I thought it used to ba rugger1? but now the 1 is gone...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Cuz I know how to rub people the right way ;)

That and Jayhawkk is my BFF

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like my "1" :lol:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im trying to trash my 89. i kinda wanna go by just Texas. that tex, or TL is how im known to everyone

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aw, you're too sweet.
The nickname "T1" just has a nice ring to it. :D

BTW......I'm SO sorry for the thread jack laze and company. I'm just psyched after watching the olympics!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Summer olympics suck. White water rafting is any olympic sport but rugby isn't? What the ****?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
the little gymnastics crap is cool, boxing is boring. im not much the swimmer either. I am however all about the winter olympics. Sorry laze for jacking the thread:D but hey we are keeping it bumped haha!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow still no one, tough decision

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The nickname "T1" just has a nice ring to it. :D

BTW......I'm SO sorry for the thread jack laze and company. I'm just psyched after watching the olympics!

No worries bro. It's fun to read everyone's replies.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i think is for here, but LD just copy and pasted it making a typo...

I did copy and paste that typo....My bad it's for here. I posted them at the same time.

I can't say one board is better than the other, but the knowledge here and the willness to help is superior in a lot of ways.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so LD those decisions being posted tonight? im very eager to welcome the new AMS reps...

YUP in about 5 minuotos....sorry for the wait.

Due to my illness I slept like sh*t at nice and great during the day...so it's like I've been working night shift. I see were in the same boat. ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you were already with a great company I'd have to steal ya.
I love AMS no doubt, I have made that known to you haha. Too bad i cant dual Rep haha. I know some good applicants though who i have seen prove themselves and are dedicated to the board and the sport.

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i'd hate to have to choose between tattoopierced1 and pistonpump.

Your definitely right....so I guess I'll have to offer it to both of them ;)

Tattoopierced1 and pistonpump if your willing to be our next boards reps here on AM let me know.

LD

Last edited:
TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

Tattoopierced1 and pistonpump if your willing to be our next boards reps her on AM let me know.

LD
Looking forward to some solid contributions to the both of you. Good Luck! Im sure the both of you will be greatly pleased...I for one have been thus far with AMS. Once again congrats and enjoy it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Tattoopierced1 and pistonpump if your willing to be our next boards reps her on AM let me know.

LD

:head::head::head: woooooooohooooooooo!!!!!!! :bb3:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How'd I do???
Good Good. I look forward to some solid Contributions from them both. Im sure they will pull through! Cant wait to see their reactions of being chosen for a company such as AMS. (now I need to become buddies to get unlimited hyperpump haaa) JK

LazeDragon

LazeDragon

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good Good. I look forward to some solid Contributions from them both. Im sure they will pull through! Cant wait to see their reactions of being chosen for a company such as AMS. (now I need to become buddies to get unlimited hyperpump haaa) JK

Or you could check your PM's!!!

;)

LD