AMS 1-Androsterone Log

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
You're just running 1-Androsterone and nothing else? Are you dosing the Life Support or any other supplements at the same time as the 1-Androsterone? What day are you at with the cycle?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking life support double dosed along side it, but no other androgens. Saturday was day 10.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking life support double dosed along side it, but no other androgens. Saturday was day 10.
I wouldn't dose Life Support at the same time. I'd probably try and separate the timing by about 3-4 hours to avoid any absorption issues. Ten days is a bit early, but I can understand the frustration. I'll be following along, b/c I'm sitting on three bottes of this stuff and I'm curious about the results.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
There's always absorption issues whenever it is non-methylated. Plus since it is a 2 step conversion vs. 1, you're probably losing even more in the transition.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
So you guys are trying to tell me that if I take the 1-androsterone and life support with the same meal/snack there will be absorption issues? I really don't get it. What's in life support that would hinder the hormones conversion/absorption?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It took about 10 days for the 1-andro to kick in for me too. Are you noticing the huge pumps yet? Thats how i knew it was there for me. If your a very experienced cycler id rec the min dosage you start at is 6 a day then up from there.

Im unsure how the life support would interfere so ill leave that for someone more experienced with that.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
No, it is not in reference to what you take 1-AD with or without. I was talking about the actual absorption of the supplement itself.

Btw, Life Support's Red Yeast Rice is bad for the liver. Just wanted to FYI.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
No, it is not in reference to what you take 1-AD with or without. I was talking about the actual absorption of the supplement itself.

Btw, Life Support's Red Yeast Rice is bad for the liver. Just wanted to FYI.
I'm also just not seeing the rationale for using double-dosed Life Support for a non-methylated cycle. Not to mention that 1-Androsterone is relatively side effect free. I've used Life Support before and I like it, but I would drop it in a second if I thought it was crippling my cycle. I'd probably just stick to dosing 1-Androsterone with EFA's and meals. The majority of 1-Androsterone's magic is supposed to happen in the stomach, so I'd try to make the process as simple as possible.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I'm also just not seeing the rationale for using double-dosed Life Support for a non-methylated cycle. Not to mention that 1-Androsterone is relatively side effect free. I've used Life Support before and I like it, but I would drop it in a second if I thought it was crippling my cycle. I'd probably just stick to dosing 1-Androsterone with EFA's and meals. The majority of 1-Androsterone's magic is supposed to happen in the stomach, so I'd try to make the process as simple as possible.
Typically support supplements are for harsh methyls. I would say that 1-ad,4-ad, and decavol are all exempt from needing it. Some people just like to use it anyway as a precaution.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I'm using it mainly for cholesterol and BP because my last cycle of methyl-e and propadrol gave me chest pains and high BP which sucked made me think I was going to get a heart attack at any moment. So i'm playing it safe. I don't think it's hindering any gains.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #8 triceps

Here comes some strength gains fellas, huge difference from last week with skull crushers. Shouldn't have done close grip bench though, my chest was still sore and kicking in.

Skull Crushers with EZ bar
-2 warmups
-3*60lbs+bar 8-10 reps
Close Grip bench press
-3*135 6-8 reps
Rope Extensions
-3*80lbs 6-8 reps (went down, close grip killed me)
Bench Dips
-3*25lbs plate 8-10 reps

Crazy pump after the skull crushers, definitely moving up in weight next week.:bb3:

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #9 Back

No assisted pullups at Bally's so settled for lat pulldowns, and hit some hammer strength eqiupment.

Medium grip Lat Pulldown
-2 warmup sets
-3*140lbs 8-10 reps
-1*110 12 reps
Bent Over barbell rows
-1*95lbs 12 reps
-2*105lbs 8 reps
Hammer Str Iso-lateral low row
-1*90lbs 12 reps
-2*100lbs 8-10 reps
Hammer Str Underhand pulldowns
-1*90lbs
-2*100lbs 10 reps
Lower Back extensions
-2*25lb plate 12 reps

Decent workout, trying out the hammer str stuff was fun but not enough weight was used so next time it's going just be free weights and pulley system.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm surprised that ballys didn't have one. every ballys i've seen did.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #10 Legs

I really hate doing these alone.

HackSquat (sled weighs about 30-50lbs, very old)
-2 warmups
-3*90lbs 10-12 reps
Close stance leg press
-3*270 8-12 reps
Lying hamstring curl
-1*110 12 reps
-2*120 8 reps
Knee extensions
-2*100lbs 10-12 reps

Decent strength overall, got more reps on the hacksquat and more weight on the ham curl. Could barely walk afterwards. I attempted walking lunges after ham curls but couldn't complete 3 reps so switched to extensions instead.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Workout #10 Biceps

Rushed workout.

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
-2 warmup sets
-3*40lbers 8-10 reps
Close grip preacher curls with EZ bar
-1*50lbs+bar 10 reps
-2*55lbs+bar 7-8 reps
Incline Dumbbell Curls
-2*30lbers 8-10 reps
-1*35lbers 4 reps

I hate early closes on friday nights, really screws everything up.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Chest workout

This was yesterday's workout. Overall it was pretty awesome.

Flat Barbell Bench Press
-2 warmup sets
-4*175 6 reps (each set got 6, couldve done more the first 2 sets but saved it for the last 2.
Incline Dumbbell Press
-3*60lbers 8-10 reps
Decline cable flyes
-4*60lbs 6-10 reps (really good increase)

Felt amazing this workout, doing same routine next week and increasing flat and incline bench.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This was yesterday's workout. Overall it was pretty awesome.

Flat Barbell Bench Press
-2 warmup sets
-4*175 6 reps (each set got 6, couldve done more the first 2 sets but saved it for the last 2.
Incline Dumbbell Press
-3*60lbers 8-10 reps
Decline cable flyes
-4*60lbs 6-10 reps (really good increase)

Felt amazing this workout, doing same routine next week and increasing flat and incline bench.
Feelin it kick in it looks like eh?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah I got some solid strength increases yesterday. Looking bigger in the mirror too.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
So on a scale of 1-10,

1=Completely sucks
10=Best product ever

where does this land at ?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
OK so I havent hit calves in a while and i'm getting out of proportion so I sacrificed one whole day for them on monday.

Seated Calf press
-2 warmups
-6*100lbs 6-12 reps
Leg press calf raises (have not done these in a while)
-1*90lbs 15 reps
-1*180lbs 15 reps
-5*200lbs 12 reps

Then today I did shoulders:

Lateral Raise machine
-2 warmups
-1*90lbs 10 reps
-3*100lbs 5-8 reps
Dumbbell lateral raise
-1*15lbers 15 reps
Barbell Shrugs
-2 warmups
-3*285 6-8 reps
Dumbbell Shrugs
-1*75lbers 12 reps
Inverted Front raises
-3*15lbers 8-10 reps

pretty good, not great.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Well with the price involved i'd put it at a 5.
Do you feel like a stack addition would have made the cycle better? BTW, I greatly appreciate the solo log. Its very hard to get decent feedback, and running compounds by themselves is the best guage of its effectiveness IMHO.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Do you feel like a stack addition would have made the cycle better? BTW, I greatly appreciate the solo log. Its very hard to get decent feedback, and running compounds by themselves is the best guage of its effectiveness IMHO.
I feel that any stack additions would make this even more expensive, and you would better results running havoc or a halodrol clone and spend a fraction of the price. Maybe I got a bad batch, who knows. All I know is that I stocked up on enough designers to never have to use this stuff again.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Welp all apologies fellas but this product is a complete waste of time by my accounts, and I'm pissed I threw away a cycle on it. Therefore I am bridging into Havoc for 3 weeks to get something out of this. Also my balls shrunk and I have no libido. I'm sorry for everyone that wanted more feedback on this product, but I can tell you right now that for the price and lackluster results youre better off with something else. The strength/size increases that I did get from this compound I assume were more due to forcing myself to increase either sets and or weight . I gained 2-3 lbs in about 3 weeks. Subpar.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You probably got that DHEA laced version that Patrick Arnold was talking about. Sorry to hear that it was crap.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i spent like $160 on 4 bottles, freakin sucked

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
K, so havoc is pretty freaking amazing, running 40mg and feeling pretty goooood.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
AMS is now a board sponsor. You should let them know what you really think about their products.

SammyDaHamma

Awards
i thought that the original 1ad needed like 600mg/day to be effective, and 1androsterone needed to be even higher... as a dermal you need about 100mg/day and it works very well as displayed in T-1... orally youd need to go up to like 1g/day or more, kinda like bold...

any word on the difference between the "dhea" version from ams and the one with 1-Androstene-3b-Ol,17-One as its active? bc im making a td with it, and i really dont want dhea, ill be pissed! is there a date difference or sumthin?

torxmentor

Awards
"Also my balls shrunk and I have no libido."

does this come back to normal gradually or do you need to go on some other type of supplement to reverse??