1-Androsterone RD by AMS?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering what you guys thought on this?I believe everybody hated the original 1-Andro they made.Didnt know if this one would be better.:thanks:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no opinion, but here is an interesting read.

1-androsterone in the journal “Steroids”

By Patrick

“Steroids” is a prestigious journal that covers the science of….take a guess…steroids. An abstract has just recently been released http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21310167 for an article that is soon to be published in Steroids. The article concerns the product 1-Androsterone by Advanced Muscle Science (AMS). It explains how this product was seized by some German FBI type agency and then sent to a lab to be analyzed for both capsule content and in-vivo metabolism.

I am sure this was a major bust for the neo-gestapo over there. I mean it’s not like you can just openly buy this stuff over dozens of websites.

Anyway, the study did find that the product contained the proper amount of the proper compound (which BTW is technically 1-DHEA and not 1-androsterone). Kudos to AMS for that at least, since so many hormonal products on the market are mislabeled and under dosed. The study also showed that ingestion of the product caused an increase in urinary excretion of 1-testosterone, 1-androstenedione, 1-androstenediol (both isomers), and actual 1-androsterone. The article then makes a mistake by suggesting an observed increase in DHT and its metabolites was evidence of “an alteration” in endogenous steroid metabolism. If they had studied past literature they would have realized that these DHT compounds were actual metabolites of the active ingredient rather than naturally produced metabolites (the 1,2 double bond can be naturally reduced in the body). But that’s just academic and of little practical consequence. One interesting thing they found however was that the 1-androsterone metabolite had an unusually long half life in the body, as it was still detectable at 9 days after the ingestion of just a single capsule. That is unusual and unexpected.

Other than the prolonged elimination of the 1-androsterone metabolite none of this comes to a surprise to me, as my knowledge of steroid metabolism (specifically 1-test related steroid metabolism) would have me predict pretty much exactly what they reported. I am not quite sure though why these Germans bothered with all this research in the first place, as I would guess that any users of 1-androsterone would test positive under the already established methods for detecting 1-testosterone and 1-androstenediol. So why bother with analyzing the metabolism of a 1-test metabolite? I guess the German taxpayers don’t complain as much about trivial government expenditures as us Americans do.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I have no opinion, but here is an interesting read.
Yea,i believe that whole thing is the flaw they found in the original 1-Androsterone that AMS made,but i was wondering about the new one,1-Androsterone RD.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what flaw? 1-dhea converts into 1-androstenedione/diol via 2 different enzymes, and then again into 1-testosterone.

I think you are trying to refer to the oral availability of a non methylated pro hormone.

There was nothing wrong with the capsul versions of 1-dhea, just most users dont do proper research, and therefore dont dose it appropriately.

Those who do their research, find that the cost of 1-dhea to be dosed properly is too expensive, as one would need 3-4 bottles to dose it high enough to see good results.

That was why they released the utt liquid versions, to try to enhance the absorbtion of the compound, requiring less to see dramatic effects.

And then you have according to ams, an even better product with the rd tabs, with even more hormone being absorbed into the blood.

All in all, as with any compound, it has to be dosed appropriately in order to see dramatic results.

I can appreciate your search for information, but realize, eventually you are going to have to start finding this stuff out for yourself instead of having it spoon fed to you like a baby.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what flaw? 1-dhea converts into 1-androstenedione/diol via 2 different enzymes, and then again into 1-testosterone.

I think you are trying to refer to the oral availability of a non methylated pro hormone.

There was nothing wrong with the capsul versions of 1-dhea, just most users dont do proper research, and therefore dont dose it appropriately.

Those who do their research, find that the cost of 1-dhea to be dosed properly is too expensive, as one would need 3-4 bottles to dose it high enough to see good results.

That was why they released the utt liquid versions, to try to enhance the absorbtion of the compound, requiring less to see dramatic effects.

And then you have according to ams, an even better product with the rd tabs, with even more hormone being absorbed into the blood.

All in all, as with any compound, it has to be dosed appropriately in order to see dramatic results.

I can appreciate your search for information, but realize, eventually you are going to have to start finding this stuff out for yourself instead of having it spoon fed to you like a baby.
:laugh2::laugh2:

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

Spoon fed like a baby?Really?I asked if anybody knew if this was any good.Couldnt find that info out on the web so came to AM hoping maybe somebody here would know.But i guess that everytime i ask a question it seems like im trying to get people to spoon feed the information to me like a baby,so just for you ill stop asking questions.:wink1:

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there are no reviews out there that you can find on the product and no one posting up how great it is. Well than I just wouldn't purchase it. I won't ever purchase an AMS product.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive seen logs that looked positive on Primordial's 1T lv and id imagine results would be similar AMS's utt or rd 1test. Andromass, wich half of it will convert into 1test, is goin to be leaps and bounds ahead of both in terms of delivery and absorption, resulting in a substantially more powerfull product.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Another reason i was asking is because i was gonna run some Spawn,and then somebody had mentioned this,so i was wondering if the gains would be somewhat comparable to Spawn cause ive never had any experience with the 1-andro stuff.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
spawn contains the oral methylated steroid epistane, and a direct precursor to dienolone.

a two step pro hormone to 1-testosterone is not going to compare in any dosage.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youve ran it?
I have, i ran the first 1-androsterone they came out with when lazedragon was on here and liked it too, despite all the controversy around what it really was.

spawn contains the oral methylated steroid epistane, and a direct precursor to dienolone.

a two step pro hormone to 1-testosterone is not going to compare in any dosage.
Couldnt have said it better myself.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
I have, i ran the first 1-androsterone they came out with when lazedragon was on here and liked it too, despite all the controversy around what it really was.

Couldnt have said it better myself.
What gains did you get?