AminOD & NOxygen: The Super Giveaway.

warrior737

Awards
I have tried noxygen alone and also stacked it with MTS clash. Definitely some good pumps. The only down fall is the clumping from humidity. All and all a solid supplement for the cost. I would love some samples. Especially FREE

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
hmmm i currently running a non sponsored log that i wouldnt mind throwing this into, I dont know if that breaks the rules according to purus labs though! Would always love an amino product though! Cant go wrong with some additional aminos! Purus Reps, your thought on me putting in an app!?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I have tried noxygen alone and also stacked it with MTS clash. Definitely some good pumps. The only down fall is the clumping from humidity. All and all a solid supplement for the cost. I would love some samples. Especially FREE
its not from humidity, it's from an ingredient. If you read the label the HydroMax and sugar alcohols make it clump like that

warrior737

Awards
Ill admit it was slightly clumpy when I first got it but now its like a paste. There is a packet in the jar to help keep it dry (or fresh?) but since summer hit. The stuff is way sticker and clumpier (is that a word. haha). Definitely didn't get like that with the other bottle this winter. Still works great. Awesome vascularity. But its a bitch to scoop out once it gets like that. Although I've never tried the aminos.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
hmmm i currently running a non sponsored log that i wouldnt mind throwing this into, I dont know if that breaks the rules according to purus labs though! Would always love an amino product though! Cant go wrong with some additional aminos! Purus Reps, your thought on me putting in an app!?
We'd prefer if the log was solo.

Still waiting on one more persons info, they have 24 hours to get it in.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Who's ready for the D & Oxygen stacked?
I'll select two winners, one Saturday the other Sunday.
Just tell me how you think it'll benefit you.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sweeeeeeet! Thank you again!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
congrats fellas. looking forward to these logs.

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
God I want this so bad!!! AminOD would be greatly beneficial to me in terms of recovery with the split I've got going, would definitely help in between sets of heavy weight and then stacking with the NOxygen to open up those veins sounds freakin great to me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been looking (and Buying) Supplements that will give a Great Pump for about a year now, I have not found it yet, If This is the One I will Shout It From the Mountain Tops !!! I Want, Need and Will Try It !!!

Thanks!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Saturday's winner is coming up, also still waiting on info from one more person. If the info is not in by this evening I will have to select another winner.

wesleygaier

Awards
I would love to log both items as im currently getting back into training after a 3 month lay off (baseball season as a coach). Ive worked out for 20 plus years and taken too many pre workout and amino products to mention. I have condense already waiting to go and would be willing to log it as well. i am a fan of purus labs and love their products. I also have a couple of dpol containers i am waiting to run but i think dpol plus condense plus noxygen may be a little much. i am 38, 6 foot 3, 250 lbs, a lifelong natty (not a hater though) and no stranger to the weights and supplements. I havnt logged anything before but would be more than willing to give this a go!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'd love to try/log both products...most importantly I need a new "pump" supp. I just finished my tub of hemavol and I'm looking for something new to try.
Replacement Winner for NOxygen

I'd love to try either of these supplements. I have just recently started searching for products that give an added pump. I've made my own stacks, and they work alright, but by far the best thing I've taken still is Hemavol. I think I've broken down the ingredients and finally gotten my own bulk stack made that works just as well, but I am always interested to see if the boundaries can be pushed. I cannot seem to find any information about NOxygen on your site (not gonna pass out from lack of O right?). I've heard excellent things about Purus Labs, everyone knows about D-pol and Slinshot. I have yet to take either, but hopefully will someday in the future. I've tried DAA before with results that I'm unsure of. I just bought my first GDA recently and look forward to seeing if it's better than my cinnamon, cacao, apple cider vinegar, and ALA combo. Age: 27 Height: 172cm Weight: 75kg (need to get to -70kg by 8/29 for the WBC 2014 Open World Fitness Championships in Seoul, Korea) Training experience: 10 years, 1 year powerlifting, 2 years bodybuilding/competing Current supps: Morning: Doctor's Best - CoQ10 Bulk Supplements - ALCAR Bulk Supplements - ALA Healthy Origins - Vitamin-D NOW - EGCG Healthy Origins - Green Coffee Bean Extract Garcinia Cambogia (was only a dollar) Yerba Prima - Fiber Pre-workout- ON - Creatine NOW - Beta-alanine NOW - Soy Lecithin Organic Equadorian Cacao Powder NutriGuard - Potassium Nitrate Controlled Labs - Glycergrow 21st Century - Niacin NOW - B12 Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (depends on how recently my last meal was) Peri-workout xTend - BCAA (if cutting) Some sort of protein shake, whatever I have in stock (if bulking) Training: Currently running a modified PHAT + 5/3/1 for the past 4 months. Working on strength and maintaining mass at the moment whilst cutting. 5x per week, 3x per week HIIT 15-20 minute cycling. Working with squat/bench/deadlift numbers at: 160/137/160 Anabolic diet smashing at the moment. Once I hit 250-300g protein the rest of my diet falls on fats during the week. On the weekends, I'm hitting carb ups from 150-400g on one to two days. I'm basing my carb ups on bloat and how I have responded to the first meal of the day. If I can take in more carbs I will, if I feel it from one meal I stop. Before/afters pics: Always doing on my own. Will also post a video review on my YouTube channel. Links to previous logs? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=cheslink "No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."
Winner of an AminOD & NOxygen stack.

--> Going to be looking for a Sunday winner tomorrow for a stack. Keep the post coming. Next week we will see if we can toss out a few more tubs of AminOD & NOxygen, but to warrant the hand outs we have to keep the responses coming through.

Winners PM me with full name & shipping details & if applicable what flavor amino.

kernsbak84

Awards
Whoa ! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier. Would love to try both products in a stack. I always believe two Purus products together are well... better than all the rest.

Me 29 years old 6'1 tall 206 lbs trying to lean out a bit more with continuous growth of course.

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
-->Distilled Water & Motiv8er please PM with full name & shipping details as well as what FLAVOR AminOD you want to try.
-->MichaelXFC5, PM me with your shipping info for a tub of NOxygen.

I will be picking more winners here soon. Keep telling us which product/products you want to try & why.

Next selections will be for some NOxygen and for both items stacked together.

PM sent and I can't wait to try this stuff, thanks again!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Been using NOxygen for a few months now, love it! Never tried the aminos

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice. Pumps for all!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alright... Who's up for another stack? Maybe a tub of NOxygen?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pick Me !!! Pick Me !! I really want to try this ! I am at the leanest I have been in 30 years, and want to become a " Human Road Map "

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good in here! I like what I see. Last chance people hop on it!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

kernsbak84

Awards
Supp. BUMPING BUMP PEOPLE. I NEED THIS SOOOO BAD. PICK ME

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I hear a lot of people telling me they want it, but not WHY they want it...

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i want to take my physical and excercises to an elevated level before during and after my sessions.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to become a " Human Road Map "

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to have a road map too !!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Hell yes!

michaelxfc5

michaelxfc5

Awards
I want it look vascular as fuakkkkk ��

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
"Roadmap to Gainesville!"

I Like That !!!!!!!!!!!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Roadmap to Gainesville! First few loggers shipping today. Looking forward to solid feedback. If you've been interested get in here!
. In for the count!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried/ran logs for Condense, Dpol, and Fat Smack and have never been let down. Would love the opportunity for noxygen.

Use a lot of PWO and want to see if this is truly icing on the cake.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are in the last days of this promo.
Last call...

Shel_23

Shel_23

Awards
Alright last try.. I would love to give this stack a run for my first log, the aminos would be perfect on my split I've got going for recovery and I've really been looking for something to really push me to that Road Map look on the way to gainsville!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Final winners announced tomorrow.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would love the opportunity bit either way good luck to everyone.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DJ Bomb Squad
You done some logs in the past for us, show us what NOxygen can do for ya.

Double S
Got a tub of AminOD & NOxygen coming, need to know what flavor ya want.

iThrow
You were asking about a log, viewed your current log, has good detail to it. If you want to log the AminOD, let me know what flavor ya want.

Shel-23
I know you are new around here, but you been pretty active in this thread. I'm going to send you a tub of NOxygen, just make sure you follow through with a solid log for us.

On behalf of Myself, the Big Dog Grambo & the rest of the Purus team we want to thank you all who participated. I am sure we handed out 5 of each product, so we are curious to hear what you guys think.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton for the selection!! Despite me currently running my own unsponsored log I will definitely not disappoint the Purus labs Team!