Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dam I actually agreed with that, and you totally got me!! :lol:

de1060

de1060

Awards
holy crap...for a second there i thought i'd have to find some thing else to do with my time.

well played sirs

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
HOLY FUKC I BIT ON THIS HARDCORE!!! I was like NOOOOOO!!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you jerry. ;)

Well played brotha!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was legit. :lol:
Tune into KTAR 92.3

They are reporting that overnight the governor passed a ruling to turn the 51, 101 and the 202 into toll roads. Get this; the toll for the 51 - $0.51, the 101 - $1.01 and the 202 - $2.02.

They say "for further information go the the KTAR website dial 602-XXX-XXXX (can't remember the #)"

Please!?!?

Think about this for a second. This is an April Fools Joke on a huge scale. I'm not going to log onto their website nor am I going to call the number and be a victim of phishing or some other April Fools Joke that gives them my IP of phone #.

You heard it hear first - It's a joke!!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Due to the enormous growth of the forum some new rules will be put in place to help keep up with growth. Anabolicminds.com will officially be a "pay only" site only requiring $4.95/month to gain access. I know many of you will be upset but there is no way around this. This forum is a full time job for several people.

Current Gold Member will have 4 month access and then required to pay like everyone else. This will help cut down on many of the "less serious" users and will help keep the forum going to for those that truly value their experience here.

We understand many will not agree with this decision and will be get criticized very heavily but we must do this to survive. Hopefully most of you will stay and those who do not, we wish you luck.

April Fools!!!!!!

hehe... :)

hahha I was like WTF, nobodies going to pay to post on a forum. You got me.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tune into KTAR 92.3

They are reporting that overnight the governor passed a ruling to turn the 51, 101 and the 202 into toll roads. Get this; the toll for the 51 - $0.51, the 101 - $1.01 and the 202 - $2.02.

They say "for further information go the the KTAR website dial 602-XXX-XXXX (can't remember the #)"

Please!?!?

Think about this for a second. This is an April Fools Joke on a huge scale. I'm not going to log onto their website nor am I going to call the number and be a victim of phishing or some other April Fools Joke that gives them my IP of phone #.

You heard it hear first - It's a joke!!!
Haha damn. Good call.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I hope so, otherwise I'll be driving Southern or Baseline :D

firestation

Awards
Man, first time on here and I get pranked. Crap

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I hope so, otherwise I'll be driving Southern or Baseline :D
Seriously. That would be ridiculous.

Luckily I wouldn't have to drive to school that direction everyday anymore since I switched campuses. :)

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
first reaction while reading.......eh 5 bucks for a good forum, i can do that.

reaction after reading april fools.........those clever sons of .......

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seriously. That would be ridiculous.

Luckily I wouldn't have to drive to school that direction everyday anymore since I switched campuses. :)
Thats why I am saying it is a hoax. They say it goes into effect tomorrow. I just got off the 202 and the 60 and the 101...there ain't no toll booth up yet. They better get busy. :think:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Ha Ha You got me good.Not a good way to wake up though lol

Eagleman003

Awards
i just said about 1 million swears at my screen hahaha.. good one guys

vpower

vpower

Awards
  • Established
ya i for sure shittt out 5 five pounds of protein after reading that..i didnt even realize that apri fools was today.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
first reaction while reading.......eh 5 bucks for a good forum, i can do that.

reaction after reading april fools.........those clever sons of .......
x2

Well played sir, well played.

bluers

Awards
Wow, I just signed up for this board last month, and have been lurking and soaking up the incredible wealth of information that is on here, and I was like damn it, this sucks, now where am I going to find info. I guess for once I am glad the joke is on me! Thanks guys and keep up the good work!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thats why I am saying it is a hoax. They say it goes into effect tomorrow. I just got off the 202 and the 60 and the 101...there ain't no toll booth up yet. They better get busy. :think:
I wonder if as many people in AZ are tripping out on this one as the guys in this thread are on Bobo's joke? :D

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahha tooooooo good...

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Damn very clever. You got me! I am a poor college student and another expense (yes I know only $5) was not going to be cool.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I Was Digging For My Credit Card. Would Pay 5.00 A Month Easily

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Lol...wow...I just got completely owned by this thread. I was pissed for a second!!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Due to the enormous growth of the forum some new rules will be put in place to help keep up with growth. Anabolicminds.com will officially be a "pay only" site only requiring $4.95/month to gain access. I know many of you will be upset but there is no way around this. This forum is a full time job for several people.

Current Gold Member will have 4 month access and then required to pay like everyone else. This will help cut down on many of the "less serious" users and will help keep the forum going to for those that truly value their experience here.

We understand many will not agree with this decision and will be get criticized very heavily but we must do this to survive. Hopefully most of you will stay and those who do not, we wish you luck.

April Fools!!!!!!

hehe... :)

MTHARERE FOCKAERETA DAMN YOU BOBO!!!!!

I was like nooooooooooooooo
that was good....
you bastage.
:rant::aargh:

:goodpost:

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
DAM I WAS PISSED FOR A MINUTE!!!!!!
lol thats funny, i felt my heart seep up because of that 5 seconds of anger

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I think all those who were like "yah I'd be happy to pay that" should pull their motherfluffin thumbs out and go GOLD baby! Support the Boardzors!!!

:)

Are the reps going to go back to being green at some point? I miss those green titles(not that I want one :D)

MALABAR

MALABAR

Awards
That made my heart rate reach the rough :eek:
Almost as good as a cardio session, nice april fool :cheers:

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
son of a mother f***ing b!tch ! you got me !

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Got me also. I was doing the math and getting ready to pay.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
mother ****er lol

i highlighted this thread and was about to email applied to find out what the **** lol

Bankshot

Bankshot

Awards
Been going good without getting pranked and I fall for that...

you ass

CodyMartin

CodyMartin

Awards
Got me! But I was already reaching for my wallet~

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
nice

Status