AM I need your input on Cissus dosage

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Okay I've been taking USP labs super cissus for 3 months now since it's the cheapest pill form around but since AM always has different insights on dosaging (sp?) I was wondering what dosage do you guys take? I also have animal Flex which I need to start taking...I forgot where I placed them lol.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I take cissus daily, or try to.

I just get the powder form from nutraplanet. It was like $8 for 160 servings.
I usually take 2 servings at a time in the evening.

It has really helped me with my achy shoulder.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I take cissus daily, or try to. I just get the powder form from nutraplanet. It was like $8 for 160 servings. I usually take 2 servings at a time in the evening. It has really helped me with my achy shoulder.
Man, that's gotta be tough to consume.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Cissus and NEM (Natural Eggshell Membrane) stack will work miracles for smaller joint issues.

My opinion.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I take cissus daily, or try to.

I just get the powder form from nutraplanet. It was like $8 for 160 servings.
I usually take 2 servings at a time in the evening.

It has really helped me with my achy shoulder.
I've bought the powder before and **** me. Right now mine is rock solid which really sucks. In the long run it'll be easy cheaper though.

Do you think something the dosage really helps?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've bought the powder before and **** me. Right now mine is rock solid which really sucks. In the long run it'll be easy cheaper though. Do you think something the dosage really helps?
Huh? Lol

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Sorry I typed that while doing cardio lol. I have bought the powder before and it tasted super horrible. Used it for a while and then gave up. It is rock solid now. But I guess I can purchase the powder again because it'll cost way less than buy the cap versions.

daveydoodle

daveydoodle

Awards
I take USP Labs SuperCissus 1.6 g twice per day and get distinctly noticeable results. When on vacation for a long period of time, or I forget to reorder enough and run dry for a while...life sucks. I can really feel a difference.

brenthebdog

brenthebdog

Awards
I go with 3 to 4g per day in capsule form, alternating between Super Cissus and bulk capsules from Vitamin Shoppe. The important thing is to maintain Cissus intake for a few months otherwise it isn't extremely noticeable. I used it to heal up from a torn rotator cuff about two years ago and currently to prevent shin splints from long distance trail running. TMG as betaine anhydrous is worth looking into as well because it is a precursor to SAM-e and helps with proteoglycan formation in joints, I usually take 3g a day.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
So a pill maker is $16, 1000 caps are about $10 maybe and 500g of cissus powder is $32. Seems like I'm making my own pills from now on and taking 3g/day.

Was about to order 3-4 bottles of super cissus but this will be much cheaper.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So a pill maker is $16, 1000 caps are about $10 maybe and 500g of cissus powder is $32. Seems like I'm making my own pills from now on and taking 3g/day.

Was about to order 3-4 bottles of super cissus but this will be much cheaper.
If you have the patience then capsuling it is definitely the way to go. In response to your first post I use SuperCissus at 2 caps 2x daily, which is 3.2 g/day. We used to have a "loading" recommendation of something like 2-3 capsules 3x/day (don't recall exactly) for those with issues that need to be helped ASAP but have since removed that option. 4 capsules daily works great for me. No pain here with regular heavy squatting, benching, and a generally demanding lifting regime.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You couldn't pay me to take cissus in powder form haha :D

I take 3g daily, before my biggest carb meal.

Edit: what % ketosterones is super cissus?

amarula

Awards
I've bought the powder before and **** me. Right now mine is rock solid which really sucks. In the long run it'll be easy cheaper though.

Do you think something the dosage really helps?
Why don't you put it in one of your protein shakes. I do that and I barelly can't feel it

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why don't you put it in one of your protein shakes. I do that and I barelly can't feel it
Unless you're just pounding down the shake, I feel like that would kill the taste of the shake.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You couldn't pay me to take cissus in powder form haha :DI take 3g daily, before my biggest carb meal.Edit: what % ketosterones is super cissus?
It is proprietary.

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Capping raw powders is way more work than you think it is. I tried capping a bottle once, ONCE.

3g of Cissus XT in capsules for me please.