Alternative to USP Prime?

clint3612

Awards
A little bird told me that there is a Tribulus derivative that is very close to Prime? It's called Tribulus Alatus. Anybody tried it and made the comparisons? And it looks like it's hard to get too?? What gives?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Tribulus is a waste of time and money,better look into : Antaeus Labs Titan, Olympus Labs Or1gin, PES ABE, ArA.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i'd say just go with some natty supps like ABE, ARA, anfuse etc.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime was a hit or miss product for many people. Personally, I loved the stuff. For me, I have found that AlphaMax XT with ArA yields great body composition results as well as strength gains. Just be sure you diet and training are on point. If you have never used these products, I suggest taking them solo first so you know how you react to each one individually.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
A little bird told me that there is a Tribulus derivative that is very close to Prime? It's called Tribulus Alatus. Anybody tried it and made the comparisons? And it looks like it's hard to get too?? What gives?
Alatus isn't hard to get (Analyzed had it first) as OL just came out with it. I'd ask why only a very small number (1?) of supplement companies put it out? If it was the bee's knees, every swinging Richard would have a SKU for sale.

Rats:

https://www.google.com/#q=tribulus+alatus+pubmed

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could simply not spend any money and get the same results.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime actually was amazing for strength and power. It had to be used correctly and most stuff now is hit or miss.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib works for me

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trib works for me
For me too, but you have to use a quality extract. The medical university of Sofia made tests for many brands and only one single tribulus product had 60% protodioscin. Most products had less than 8%. I tried the "real" 60% one and it definitely works as others quality libido boosters do. A little endurance, recovery, pump and strength boost as well.

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
My God I know some reps enjoy there job but dang, some can't go into a thread without shoving it down someone's throat. Just chill out some.
If the product is good, others will suggest and when questions come up about it. You can then chime in.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me too, but you have to use a quality extract. The medical university of Sofia made tests for many brands and only one single tribulus product had 60% protodioscin. Most products had less than 8%. I tried the "real" 60% one and it definitely works as others quality libido boosters do. A little endurance, recovery, pump and strength boost as well.
You're right. I've been using PES old trib. Bought a few bottles when they stopped making it. 2g before workout is golden

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL just came out with a Alatus product. May be worth a try with a modified dosing scheme. And has anyone used Epicat and Laxo with great results just saying?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not sure about muscle growth, but for what it's worth I gave a few bottles of AS t alatus to one of my older trainees and he loves the stuff. He was knocking his lady down left and right lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Prime actually was amazing for strength and power. It had to be used correctly and most stuff now is hit or miss.
In traditional Ayurvedic medicine, the two ingredients in Prime are used for a bunch of things (including Vaginal douching), but nothing related to strength, power, muscle mass, or Testosterone/DHT. I'd love to see some data showing how it supposedly increased strength and power.

I wonder why this awesome combo isn't currently sold by any of the Eleventy Thousand supplement companies out there?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Not sure about muscle growth, but for what it's worth I gave a few bottles of AS t alatus to one of my older trainees and he loves the stuff. He was knocking his lady down left and right lol
When AS went out of business, they were selling everything on Amazon for $2/Bottle. I grabbed about 20 bottles. I used about 3 of them - you think your boy wants to buy the other 17? I don't need them :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL just came out with a Alatus product. May be worth a try with a modified dosing scheme. And has anyone used Epicat and Laxo with great results just saying?
To expensive. I won't buy it

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The_Old_Guy just crushing this thread