Alternative to Anavar

JStats

Awards
Hi, I took anavar in the past and had amazing results to my strength and stamina. Does anyone know something that will give me similar results?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hi, I took anavar in the past and had amazing results to my strength and stamina. Does anyone know something that will give me similar results?
Lgd 4033 and t-bol are both similar mg vs. Mg with anavar in my experience. Anavar seems to be a little better for cosmetic purposes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to start off by stating that I don't ever like to compare any supplements directly to steroids, because I hate it when companies do that and also I feel like it sets unrealistic expectations on the supplements.

In terms of what supplements would deliver the most similar type of results to Anavar, and keep in mind, they're supplements so have to be fair with expectations here - I would say Anabolic XT, Stano-Plex 300, Recomp20, and XPG Ursa-Gel are the first ones that come to mind. I'm not saying that you would need to use them all, just giving a few options.

JStats

Awards
I want to start off by stating that I don't ever like to compare any supplements directly to steroids, because I hate it when companies do that and also I feel like it sets unrealistic expectations on the supplements.

In terms of what supplements would deliver the most similar type of results to Anavar, and keep in mind, they're supplements so have to be fair with expectations here - I would say Anabolic XT, Stano-Plex 300, Recomp20, and XPG Ursa-Gel are the first ones that come to mind. I'm not saying that you would need to use them all, just giving a few options.
I totally agree and appreciate your feedback, I’d never expect the same results because one’s a steroid and as you say it would be unfair to expect a supplement to have the exact same impact. Which ones would you recommend the most as in which ones will stack best together if you think I need more than one of these or which single one? Again, thanks for your input.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Laxogenin if you believe the old BS ads saying it's comparable to anavar...:ROFLMAO:

captainds

Awards
Only natural supplement to ever get me close to Something unnatural was when I tried Xgels for the first time …

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I totally agree and appreciate your feedback, I’d never expect the same results because one’s a steroid and as you say it would be unfair to expect a supplement to have the exact same impact. Which ones would you recommend the most as in which ones will stack best together if you think I need more than one of these or which single one? Again, thanks for your input.
You're welcome. I'm glad to help.

You mentioned Anavar in relation to strength and stamina; and its a compound that some people use for building and some use for cutting.

So, when selecting supplements that would be the closest thing naturally possible to it, it would be important to select the one(s) that best help you reach your overall goals as well.

Anabolic XT is an incredible product with a wide variety of benefits - lean muscle, strength, endurance/stamina, motivation, muscle fullness, and some people say that it gives them a euphoric or intensive motivation to train. So overall, incredible supplement.

Recomp20, some with point out that it does share a common ingredient with Anabolic XT, but its important to note that its only a one ingredient similarity and that Recomp20 has a much higher dosage of that ingredient - by design, because the higher dosing of it lends itself towards being more geared specifically to recomp and leaning out and hardening up.

You can stack Anabolic XT and Recomp20 together, but if choosing between them, it really depends on your goal. I think that Recomp20 is more fat loss focused but Anabolic XT is the stronger product that delivers a wider variety of results.

And either, or both, will stack well with Stano-Plex 300 and/or XPG Ursa-Gel.

Stano-Plex 300 will have a nice effect for helping build lean muscle and strength while also helping you get leaner.

Xtreme Performance Gels Ursa-Gel is great for recomp benefits in that most people notice nice gains in strength and stamina on it and also normally report gains in muscle and fat loss, even if they aren't necessarily trying to focus on fat loss.

If you have anymore questions, please let me know. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.