ALR Humapro

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Humapro is the ONLY (literally, the only one) product I've ever said "just try it, and see what you think". Everything else, I come prepared with data, studies, more information than damn near anyone. This formula SHOULDN'T provide the results it does (at least in my opinion), however I consistently see people amazed by it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are the final thoughts? Orange is on sale down here for like $54AUD/$42USD 90S.

I'm tempted, it could save calories before bed when i'm cutting.
I'd opt for another flavor outside of Orange.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am a HUGE proponent of Humapro (granted I used to be a rep, but I used it before I got that gig)

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am a HUGE proponent of Humapro (granted I used to be a rep, but I used it before I got that gig)
i use the pills myself, but love the apple cider and rocket pop flavors, so i mix them in as well.

compan

compan

Awards
Humapro is the ONLY (literally, the only one) product I've ever said "just try it, and see what you think". Everything else, I come prepared with data, studies, more information than damn near anyone. This formula SHOULDN'T provide the results it does (at least in my opinion), however I consistently see people amazed by it.
It is interesting. It took me a long time to buy onto it and then I finally tried it in a cut and I was blown away. I used the tabs at the time and I got way more benefit than I was anticipating.

I'd opt for another flavor outside of Orange.
This.

Southern Sweet Tea is great. I mix it these days with Lemon Ice Glycofuse for an Arnold Palmer.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
i use the pills myself, but love the apple cider and rocket pop flavors, so i mix them in as well.
Ive never been the biggest fan of the pills

My top flavors are:

Sweet Tea (and I HATE TEA)

Sour Green Apple

Pineapple

dougefresh93

dougefresh93

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive never been the biggest fan of the pills

My top flavors are:

Sweet Tea (and I HATE TEA)

Sour Green Apple

Pineapple

funny u say that about tea, i hate tea as well, and when Gaspari's Hyper Amino came out with Sweet Tea i actually liked it alot, same or similar flavor system, i'd assume.

How "not good" is not good?

It's either that, or I save my money!

oh, it's drinkable, just not one of the better Orange flavors I've had, i wouldn't let my opinion on the flavor stop you from purchasing it, I am super picky with flavors, and it is really is a great product.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Never tried Humapro but always thinking about giving it a go from all of the positive feedback it gets.