Alphamine

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah damn. You're one of those? :/ Sorry Craze didn't work out for ya. I love that stuff.

Well, I can't eat after two scoops of Alphamine, but one scoop doesn't quite do it for me pre-wo. So 1 of each pre wo is bueno.

Fruit Punch ;)
Yea it sucks but at least I have my alphamine!

I'm guessing tbone was being his grumpy self and was just mocking people for not spelling it out. Happens all the time! :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have fruit punch or RL bud? Also is your version the International version?
Flower power! I mean Fruit Punch! lol.

International version, yohimbine free the way I like it:) I've never tasted a supplement so damn good.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But you know it's there hidden away and when you open the cupboard a beam of light shines from the container!

I tried and failed, had to use it.
Haha, did you really?!

Mine didn't make it to the cupboard. I had one serving before I put it away for cutting season. Cutting season ended up starting on that day...

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here. I decided to take a stim break but 2 Weeks later I couldn't hold off anymore. Just using it on workout days (and before practice on those same days). I love the flavor too. Alphamine definitely makes going to practice for 4 hours a little more enjoyable. :)

GIJane1928

Awards
can i use it as a preworkout? i take half a dexaprine in the morning (new version). i get to the gym around 5pm. can i use a scoop of alphamine then?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still can't get over the 84 servings for the price, awesome deal.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Sorry, I know this was briefly discussed, but 56 pages...

I recently started a Keto diet. I have found I must take carbs preworkout, so I will be following the TKD variant. I have been dosing Alphamine first thing AM and preworkout. Now that I need carbs Preworkout, how should I time my 2nd dose? I have read Carbs should be avoided anywhere from 30 minutes to 3hrs after taking Yohimbine. Also, for reference, can keto friendly foods (eggs, bacon, etc.) be ingested shortly after taking Alphamine?

(I would just do CKD, weekend carb loads, but I want to let my body adapt a few weeks before I start large carb intakes again.)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i use it as a preworkout? i take half a dexaprine in the morning (new version). i get to the gym around 5pm. can i use a scoop of alphamine then?
You can definitely use it as a pre workout, yes. We would not recommend going against label instructionsin terms of taking with other stimulants though.

I still can't get over the 84 servings for the price, awesome deal.
Indeed. :)

Which flavour did you get Tommy?

Sorry, I know this was briefly discussed, but 56 pages...

I recently started a Keto diet. I have found I must take carbs preworkout, so I will be following the TKD variant. I have been dosing Alphamine first thing AM and preworkout. Now that I need carbs Preworkout, how should I time my 2nd dose? I have read Carbs should be avoided anywhere from 30 minutes to 3hrs after taking Yohimbine. Also, foreference, can keto friendly foods (eggs, bacon, etc.) be ingested shortly after taking Alphamine

(I would just do CKD, weekend carb loads, but I want to let my body adapt a few weeks before I start large carb intakes again.)
A pre workout dose wouldn't work in this instance unless it was 30 minutes or more before eating your pre workout meal.

Even foods low in carbs can cause an appreciable insulin response so no food is definitely best.

SladeWilson

Awards
Right now all I can handle is a half of scoop, any more gives me the runs which believe is because of the choline.
I had some issues after my first two days at 1/1 scoop daily. I'm wondering if my tolerance will improve or if I will have to scale back the dosage. Bummed that I'm one of the few people having GI issues with below the maximum dosage.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I had some issues after my first two days at 1/1 scoop daily. I'm wondering if my tolerance will improve or if I will have to scale back the dosage. Bummed that I'm one of the few people having GI issues with below the maximum dosage.
For me as long as I eat, 30 minutes after dosing, the runs is minimized.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Same here. I decided to take a stim break but 2 Weeks later I couldn't hold off anymore. Just using it on workout days (and before practice on those same days). I love the flavor too. Alphamine definitely makes going to practice for 4 hours a little more enjoyable. :)
What sport you play bro?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Baseball at a d3 school in Illinois, you play something?

desidude

Awards
Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that Alphamine does give me the runs on occasion. I'm kind of doing a CKD right now, and I haven't kept my fibrous vegetable intake at a good level, so Alphamine is indirectly keeping me regular, haha.

SladeWilson

Awards
For me as long as I eat, 30 minutes after dosing, the runs is minimized.
I'd like to find a way to eliminate it entirely. I always eat within 30 minutes after dosing. Today is my fourth day and I will try spacing my doses out by 8 hours rather than 5 to 6.

BronzeTiger

Awards
Ah, yes. I forgot to mention that Alphamine does give me the runs on occasion. I'm kind of doing a CKD right now, and I haven't kept my fibrous vegetable intake at a good level, so Alphamine is indirectly keeping me regular, haha.
I knew that I couldn't be the only one!

JonRubio

JonRubio

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my Alphamine. Review will be up soon. Great job PES :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting my wife to try Alphamine today, will post up what she thinks of it later.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm getting my wife to try Alphamine today, will post up what she thinks of it later.
Wow, I'd I were you I'd hide it. You will be buying double from ere on out sir.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
I ordered up for October. Let my wife try a scoop....Walk into the living room after work and she is doing an insanity workout. She is pretty motivated and stays in great shape but she was into it! What are you doing? Alphamine! Stackin it with Shift, how was lifting? It's simple keep it away if you want it to last until you are ready to use it. She said it's okay we can order all you want I already ordered more for that testify thing your doing, so this one is mine.

desidude

Awards
I have about 1 week left on my tub. Just ordered raspberry lemonade to finish out the 8 week cycle. Alphamine has been good to me, but I'm more excited to see where I'm at in 5 weeks. I've had some really awful personal problems of late that threw me off of my game, but I'm back on the wagon.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered up for October. Let my wife try a scoop....Walk into the living room after work and she is doing an insanity workout. She is pretty motivated and stays in great shape but she was into it! What are you doing? Alphamine! Stackin it with Shift, how was lifting? It's simple keep it away if you want it to last until you are ready to use it. She said it's okay we can order all you want I already ordered more for that testify thing your doing, so this one is mine.
Too funny! The way you described it in person was hilarious I could just picture her telling you.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Too funny! The way you described it in person was hilarious I could just picture her telling you.
It was even worse today.... I'm kind of afraid she might need to get some professional help when cycling off after the 8 week run...

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
It was even worse today.... I'm kind of afraid she might need to get some professional help when cycling off after the 8 week run...
**PES disclaimer - we are not responsible for what happens when she cycles off**

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Some great feedback thus far, R3action's issue is pretty epic LOL

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some great feedback thus far, R3action's issue is pretty epic LOL
To say the least! I have to work with him, all I hear all day is dude this is so hard to not dip into that alphamine. Then I make up my serving and sip on it in front of him like a prick! :)

It doesn't help that my whole department is on it too so everyone is walking around with alphamine and he looks like a dog with rabies about to attack! Cracks me up!

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
To say the least! I have to work with him, all I hear all day is dude this is so hard to not dip into that alphamine. Then I make up my serving and sip on it in front of him like a prick! :)

It doesn't help that my whole department is on it too so everyone is walking around with alphamine and he looks like a dog with rabies about to attack! Cracks me up!
Yeah, dick move! Ha

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

Haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aha poor guy!

I'm drinkin some alphamine right now:)......lol
How does it mix with what your "on" right now? Mess with bp or anything else? I will need to know for my upcoming run. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Alphamine is with customs.

Does anyone have some supplement recommendations to reduce rage?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
My Alphamine is with customs.

Does anyone have some supplement recommendations to reduce rage?
Natty helped me out gettin mine in :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty helped me out gettin mine in :)
I think he is going to fly to England to meet with them personally to ensure I will get my package.

I have faith that he will do this. Seriously.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think he is going to fly to England to meet with them personally to ensure I will get my package.

I have faith that he will do this. Seriously.
I have a pom staying at mine for cricket. Funny lad hahah.
I do take back any stereotyping of poms having no personality lol.
He is from Oxford.
Natty is sick :)