Alphamine

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly was hoping for something like this. I know in my brief use of Alphamine the cognitive benefits seem great for workouts and plan on using a stim free pre-workout with it when I eventually use it regularly.
I was thinking the same thing. I've been pondering what extras would be good to throw in alphamine to make a sick pwo. I already picked up sns agmatine caps.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope you mean Synthetic Supplements agmatine? If not you are off our Christmas card list!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly was hoping for something like this. I know in my brief use of Alphamine the cognitive benefits seem great for workouts and plan on using a stim free pre-workout with it when I eventually use it regularly.
I was thinking the same thing. I've been pondering what extras would be good to throw in alphamine to make a sick pwo. I already picked up sns agmatine caps.
I just mixed my second dose with some CF Focus XT for an afternoon mental/physical boost. I'll use this combo pre workout with a few other things thrown in when my schedule allows for it. They're both fruit punch too.

Sevens

Sevens

Awards
With so many people starting to use Alphamine pre workout perhaps we should come out with a non stimulant pre workout so users can stack them for best effects. That way they are in complete control of the dosage in both aspects? Admittedly it targets the educated consumer though.
I love this idea and I am genuine book learned and edumicated too! :p
I started using it as a pre-workout because I workout so early in the morning. As I am sure everyone can attest to...can't give it enough props as a PWO drink. I don't feel like a $5 crack ho after taking it and no drop in energy throughout the whole workout. I know it wasn't designed as such but of all the Pre-WO I have used Alphamine is my fave.
So on your non stim PWO drink...general thoughts on ingredients?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With so many people starting to use Alphamine pre workout perhaps we should come out with a non stimulant pre workout so users can stack them for best effects. That way they are in complete control of the dosage in both aspects? Admittedly it targets the educated consumer though.
Excellent idea.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I posted this in Kevin's thread and thought I'd copy n paste here while I had a chance.....

I've been scarce lately but I've been keeping up with a few threads, this being 1 of them. I always read the comments shaking my head in agreement. So, check this out.....

A small few of you guys know what I do for a living. We have the DNC here this week and our workload has been grueling to say the least. I am so enamored with not only the stim effect, but the focus and mood factor that I've been taking it before shifts. Not only that but I've got several guys on my team taking it before shifts and we are running circles around not just the teams on our force, but we are kicking the asses of the State and Federal guys as well. This is OUR city, bitches! But I digress......lol I'm glad I bought 2 tuna during the Presale. Between me and my guys we have put a serious dent in them. I've got to het another couple of tubs to run the cut I wanna do, but its totally worth it. I'd die for my team, they can certainly have my Alphamine. (That $hit rhymes.....) PES has several new fans now......

Plus I met The President yesterday. How fawking cool is that? (No political arguments.....please.)

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
:biggthumpup:

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd be interested in this. Right now, I'm taking HemaVol, Beta Alanine, ALCAR, COP and GreenMag preworkout with my Alphamine. It's going pretty well, but I'm always up to try new stuff. No doubt, from PES, it would be legit.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Dosing ALCAR + Citrulline Malate + Beta Alanine + Agmatine w/ Alphamine = notbad.jpg

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I had all those things to put in my alphamine...get paid Friday. Uh oh paycheck

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
First impression...

Taste is amazing! No weird aftertaste. Mixed right up in a water bottle smooth not chalky. I was dog tired and hadn't had my coffee yet. Being on midnight shift this is my witching hour. So I'm standing there with my lead who gave me the sample (which was one and a half scoops) and about ten minutes later it hit me!

I was immediately wide awake. Not jittery like I get on pre workouts. It was like I had just jumped into a cold pool. That seriously whoa feeling. Alert in a great mood and focused. This feeling gradually came down.... 4-5 hours later!

Second impression:

I had one more scoop. I drank it down and headed to the gym for shoulder and legs. At first I thought it was going to be the same, some extra energy, good focus... I was wrong. Now I didn't set any pr's but I was beast in the gym hitting my heavy sets easier and pouring sweat. I'm not usually a big sweater unless I'm doing cardio and mainly from my head and back. I was sweating everywhere, my back, my neck, arms and legs. It was unreal. I got a text from my wife to meet her and her parents down the road when I finished for dinner. I packed up and headed out. When I got there I knew I hadn't eaten since I woke up a few hours earlier. That didn't seem to matter. It was an asian buffet and couldn't make it through one plate. I'm a big guy normally with a big appetite and that meal carried me into somewhere around the third hour of my shift which was about 9 hours later.

I am running the testify stack sponsored in about a month. I am gladly purchasing alphamine to stack with it. The only downside is I can't have it until october and I want it now! I'm stoked I got to sample it and am appreciative however it was the biggest tease I've ever had. Guess this is truly how one learns patience.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First impression...

Taste is amazing! No weird aftertaste. Mixed right up in a water bottle smooth not chalky. I was dog tired and hadn't had my coffee yet. Being on midnight shift this is my witching hour. So I'm standing there with my lead who gave me the sample (which was one and a half scoops) and about ten minutes later it hit me!

I was immediately wide awake. Not jittery like I get on pre workouts. It was like I had just jumped into a cold pool. That seriously whoa feeling. Alert in a great mood and focused. This feeling gradually came down.... 4-5 hours later!

Second impression:

I had one more scoop. I drank it down and headed to the gym for shoulder and legs. At first I thought it was going to be the same, some extra energy, good focus... I was wrong. Now I didn't set any pr's but I was beast in the gym hitting my heavy sets easier and pouring sweat. I'm not usually a big sweater unless I'm doing cardio and mainly from my head and back. I was sweating everywhere, my back, my neck, arms and legs. It was unreal. I got a text from my wife to meet her and her parents down the road when I finished for dinner. I packed up and headed out. When I got there I knew I hadn't eaten since I woke up a few hours earlier. That didn't seem to matter. It was an asian buffet and couldn't make it through one plate. I'm a big guy normally with a big appetite and that meal carried me into somewhere around the third hour of my shift which was about 9 hours later.

I am running the testify stack sponsored in about a month. I am gladly purchasing alphamine to stack with it. The only downside is I can't have it until october and I want it now! I'm stoked I got to sample it and am appreciative however it was the biggest tease I've ever had. Guess this is truly how one learns patience.
Awesome review bro! Glad you enjoyed that sample! You were cracking me up all day man.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Figured I would post the 1 week review in here for any one on the fence about the product. :)

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First impression...

Second impression:

Thanks for the first impressions! Your experience is very comparable to everyone elses, the thermogenic effect is definitely felt even after one dose!

TESTify stack + Alphamine sounds sickkkk, make sure you fill us on on the results!

Figured I would post the 1 week review in here for any one on the fence about the product. :)

Alphamine!!!!-

I have been using this to describe it ever since my first taste "Wow". I could go on and on about this product. The energy from this product is second to none. I do see why it is suggested not to use other stimulants like coffee or pre workouts while using alphamine because they are completely unnecessary! I feel the energy boost from this product for anywhere from 5-8 hours!!! Seriously?? YES, dead serious. The energy is so smooth but very noticeable. I find myself constantly active and wanting to being moving after my serving. I have quite a bit of a work load between my factory job and the gym yet I'm not missing a beat from the moment I wake up to the moment I go to sleep. It is very strange that I'm actually noticing stressful situations barely bother me like they have been prior to starting this run and I am constantly in a euphoric state. I can't stress the good mood enough, coming from a back ground of partying and being pretty open to trying all types of mood enhancers this takes me back to those days. When I'm working 12 hour shifts the day fly's by at an extremely fast rate and some nights I even forget to take my lunch until its almost time to leave work. Today I literally looked at the clock at 5:30AM (which is 2 hours before I leave for home) and said damn I forgot to take my lunch, I'll be back. To further elaborate two weeks ago I was ready to quit my job that I've had for 5 years because of the stress level and the fact that the lack of family time is killing me being I work 60+ hours on an average week. The last week I have been going in to work with a complete 180 attitude and am ready to rock through my long shifts and get to another day. Almost seems it has helped pull me through an extremely tough time. This stuff is straight up AMAZING, and that is being modest.

On to the taste. I have the fruit punch flavor at the moment and man is it good. Doesn't have a flavor that is too strong or to weak. It seems to be just right, which as I've mentioned plenty of times in the past fruit punch is a taste that is very hard to get right but when it is right its magic! Alphamine is magic! I'm in love with the 30 mins of my day that I prepare and enjoy this drink. No energy drink or pre-workout can even hang in the same league with Alphamine in taste, energy boost or added drive. I will also add that it is very tasty when mixed with red raspberry recoverpro. I take my second serving at work mixed with recoverpro and ice water and it is an incredibly tasty treat!

Appetite suppression is definitely noticeable with Alphamine. When I take my fist few scoops it is when I wake up and its also right around my anabeta dosing and workout time. At this time the suppression is overwhelmed by the anebeta hunger I get so I don't see it nearly as much but when I take my second serving it is at work at a time where I often don't have the time to eat. This is when it really shows itself. Its not to the point where I can't eat but its to the point where I don't really think about food at all. Normally I'm always snacking and thinking about lunch but lately it really doesn't cross my mind and I often have to force myself to leave the shop floor to get my lunch. I can see how someone could really benefit from this on a lean bulk or cut especially.

Nicee! Now just a few more weeks and we get to see your final 4 week review, I'm definitely curious to hear your final verdict!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nicee! Now just a few more weeks and we get to see your final 4 week review, I'm definitely curious to hear your final verdict!
Running it 8 weeks total bro! First 4 are bulk weeks, 4-6 lean bulk, 6-8 recomp/cut. Running ABE/erase pro too and adding daa in last 4-5 weeks. Fun stuff!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running it 8 weeks total bro! First 4 are bulk weeks, 4-6 lean bulk, 6-8 recomp/cut. Running ABE/erase pro too and adding daa in last 4-5 weeks. Fun stuff!
My opinion I think u should just Recomp all the way. Your trying to do to much in little time.

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
Thanks for the first impressions! Your experience is very comparable to everyone elses, the thermogenic effect is definitely felt even after one dose!

TESTify stack + Alphamine sounds sickkkk, make sure you fill us on on the results!

I will be logging it for 4-8 weeks.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My opinion I think u should just Recomp all the way. Your trying to do to much in little time.
Think you may be in for a surprise sir. ;-)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ltl is the master of pinpoint diet and training. All it takes is the few diet tweaks to switch between bulk and cut/recomp. I've got faith in the transformer!
Lmao. If you have faith in him than so will I.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys have me thinking.....I've seen guys who run thermos and in particular t3(increased metabolism for synthesis, keeping fat off, etc....) alongside PHs with amazing results. Wonder who's going to be the first to run Alphamine alongside a PH run......

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys have me thinking.....I've seen guys who run thermos and in particular t3(increased metabolism for synthesis, keeping fat off, etc....) alongside PHs with amazing results. Wonder who's going to be the first to run Alphamine alongside a PH run......
I would be worried about BP issues if one doesn't do well with it on cycle but otherwise it might be interesting for sure.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be worried about BP issues if one doesn't do well with it on cycle but otherwise it might be interesting for sure.
Yeah, I hear ya. Depends on the cycle choice too. I've noticed no bp bumps at all with Alphamine, not to say it wouldn't be cycle induced though. Just thinking out loud......I'm intrigued by all the mechanisms involved :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I hear ya. Depends on the cycle choice too. I've noticed no bp bumps at all with Alphamine, not to say it wouldn't be cycle induced though. Just thinking out loud......I'm intrigued by all the mechanisms involved :)
I dont blame you! I'm only 9 days in and already getting anxiety about having to cycle off of this stuff in 7 weeks! Lmao!! Love at first sip!

Edit: then again I'm cycling off of it on to test so I may survive.. :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I dot blame you! I'm only 9 days in and already getting anxiety about having to cycle off of this stuff in 7 weeks! Lmao!! Love at first sip!

Edit: then again I'm cycling off of it on to test so I may survive.. :)
going big jeffy

redms

redms

Awards
I used one scoop alphamine RL with protocol for my preworkout. Very nice. It makes it cost effective to use alphamine pre workout. More for less!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I used one scoop alphamine RL with protocol for my preworkout. Very nice. It makes it cost effective to use alphamine pre workout. More for less!
I used 1 scoop of alphamine with 1 g agmatine yesterday Pre, loved it

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
Ive been picked to for one of the Alphamine logs so I am pretty sure i will be running it solo for 4 weeks. However i also have two extra tubs on the way with Anabeta elite, erase pro, erase and anabeta. Ive also got 6 months worth of Osta, 3 weeks of andromass, the TRS stack, 250g of alcar + a few extras sitting here. I need to work out how to use it all :) It could be a crazy run. I dont know where to start lol.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Ive been picked to for one of the Alphamine logs so I am pretty sure i will be running it solo for 4 weeks. However i also have two extra tubs on the way with Anabeta elite, erase pro, erase and anabeta. Ive also got 6 months worth of Osta, 3 weeks of andromass, the TRS stack, 250g of alcar + a few extras sitting here. I need to work out how to use it all :) It could be a crazy run. I dont know where to start lol.
For what it's worth, Alphamine + Erase (pro or 75mg of OG) is fun so far. Gonna throw in Anabeta Elite after 4 weeks. Maybe a little MK2866.

You've got tons of goodies, I'm sure you'll figure out a sweet run.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
2 scoops is really a big smooth kick to the face. I broke my doses into three separate as I found one scoop does enough appetite suppressing so I figure three individual doses would help elongate the suppression

boogyman

Awards
I am liking the 2 scoop/1scoop dosing now. I tried 2 the first time I used it and it was too much for me. But after a few days of 1/1 scoops the 2 is perfect. Gets me moving in the morning, fasted 5AM workouts are a breeze with some BCAAs and Citmal, and the suppression wears off just in time for me to have a nice large 10AM meal.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great feedback guys, I am happy with the suppression with 1 scoop.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Watched them on YouTube, thanks Mr. Newman

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Right now all I can handle is a half of scoop, any more gives me the runs which believe is because of the choline.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established