• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
because when it comes to flavoring, grape has a habit of tasting like ****/cough medicine..
Artificial grape should be just as easy as watermelon, apple, hell even orange.

Let's all take a minute and think about who we are talking about, it's PES..do you really think they are gonna half as.s it?

Put aside your personal experiences from other companies and don't stray from the true intent of a grape suggestion. No one is suggesting it because we think it'll come out bad..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To me grape is boring.

PES could just un-divide all us Alphamine addicts and make a tub with a divider in middle. Half FP half RL.

Half cherry half lime
Half lemonade half iced tea
Etc.

Then we could all customize our servings.

Then we could end our beef with that lame FP crew

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
With all these suggestions I have no clue what flavour I want now.

Drinking delicious raspberry lemonade as we speak!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all these suggestions I have no clue what flavour I want now.

Drinking delicious raspberry lemonade as we speak!
Nice, I was sipping on a scoop of RL myself while typing. Had to wash down my AT2!

Allergies are kicking in hard last few days, I've have been adding a night time scoop instead of taking any meds lol. Clears sinuses and burns fat haha

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll only vote in this poll if you guys make the first flavor of your protein Cookie Dough! =P

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for poll vote :)

Younglifter16

Awards
Artificial grape should be just as easy as watermelon, apple, hell even orange.

Let's all take a minute and think about who we are talking about, it's PES..do you really think they are gonna half as.s it?

Put aside your personal experiences from other companies and don't stray from the true intent of a grape suggestion. No one is suggesting it because we think it'll come out bad..

lol idk why you wrote me a response like that, I was simply answering your question.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol idk why you wrote me a response like that, I was simply answering your question.
1. It was rhetorical.
2. There's nothing wrong with me validating the flavor I would like to see in a product that I enjoy and use often.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But anyway, I'm down for Arnold Palmer flavor as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mind grape depending on who does it.

Admittedly, one product in particular felt like I was drinking grape flavoured anti-freeze (I don't know if you call it the same thing in America).

USP Labs MBCAA in grape was nice though. I think I have tried two nice grape flavours out of four or five products.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok Grape is usually terrible but lets face it, its a dang good challenge. How many great Raspberry Lemonades are there? Dont worry I can wait all day but guarantee that Alpha's flavor is top 5. "Gripping Grape" would be awesome and huge and would serve as an true test. Maniac Melon, or Mango wouldnt be terrible, but its done often.

1. Gripping Grape
2. Pinnacle Pineapple
3. Some Berry Infusion that may offer AntiOxidants? (just a thought)

Just some ideas that lets face it are extremely rare on value or previously have after tastes that remind ya of childhood medicine

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok Grape is usually terrible but lets face it, its a dang good challenge. How many great Raspberry Lemonades are there? Dont worry I can wait all day but guarantee that Alpha's flavor is top 5. "Gripping Grape" would be awesome and huge and would serve as an true test. Maniac Melon, or Mango wouldnt be terrible, but its done often.

1. Gripping Grape
2. Pinnacle Pineapple
3. Some Berry Infusion that may offer AntiOxidants? (just a thought)

Just some ideas that lets face it are extremely rare on value or previously have after tastes that remind ya of childhood medicine
My man!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A believer!!!

Just found your previous comment and thats exactly why I suggest it! Ive honestly only had 2 good grape flavors ever and both were BCAAs :/, it would be borderline record shattering to see Alpha in a Grapeform

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just found your previous comment and thats exactly why I suggest it! Ive honestly only had 2 good grape flavors ever and both were BCAAs :/, it would be borderline record shattering to see Alpha in a Grapeform
Take my reps

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
whats that?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, that was the other one I included in my nice tasting duo. :)
That is a nice tasting flavor indeed. I think the most challenging part (of any preworkout) is having little to no after taste.

Other than that I believe PES will breeze through any flavor they decide to produce next!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of anything grape but if it was what everyone else wanted I might allow it (said like I have an actual deciding vote in this :p).

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a nice tasting flavor indeed. I think the most challenging part (of any preworkout) is having little to no after taste.

Other than that I believe PES will breeze through any flavor they decide to produce next!
After taste is always a big thing to me.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After taste is always a big thing to me.
Agree, if you cant flavor something that has a good impression (initial taste) and then a nasty after taste, most people will not enjoy it and have to either slam it down or gag it down.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate having something that makes me feel sick still when I start my workout.

People say "it isn't about the taste bro". It is when you start your sets still wondering if you are going to throw up lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of flavoring. While doing yard work today i dropped a scoop of RL Alphamine in with about 6 ounces of a strawberry lemonade powerade....
Mind = Blown

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Raspberry strawberry lemonade?!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
NO REDOs

Raspberry strawberry lemonade?!
Maybe just strawberry and a special deal if ya buy two then mix em? :yawn:

Fruit Punch+Raspberry Lemonade=odd but tasty
Grape +Rasp Lemonade=Interesting
Mango+Orange Julius=Greek raid

I think single flavors always lead to interesting combinations that keep ya on your feet and make you want 2-3 different flavors of a product.

But I think Ima try the poweraid test as well

Last edited:
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe just strawberry and a special deal if ya buy two then mix em? :yawn:

Fruit Punch+Raspberry Lemonade=odd but tasty
Grape +Rasp Lemonade=Interesting
Mango+Orange Julius=Greek raid

I think single flavors always lead to interesting combinations that keep ya on your feet and make you want 2-3 different flavors of a product.

But I think Ima try the poweraid test as well
Try it. It was super sour lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I assume it was sugar free?

Sugar + SA2-A = redundant.

I am going to try mixing mine with vodka. If the Situation can bring out protein vodka we can definitely do Alphamine vodka.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am going to try mixing mine with vodka. If the Situation can bring out protein vodka we can definitely do Alphamine vodka.
I've done a buzzed workout on a couple separate occasions. Just hogging the water fountain after every set lol but other than that it wasn't too bad

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's hear some flavors that you guys would like in each of these products for a third flavor.

It takes some time to develop delicious flavors, so once we get some good opinions we can begin testing some out.

Right now we have Alphamine in Fruit Punch and Raspberry Lemonade

We have Enhanced in Fruit Punch and Blue Razz
Watermelon

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pink Lemonade + Blue Raz = Divine
Orange + Fruit Punch
Watermelon + Fruit Punch
Watermelon + Pink Lemonade
Pineapple + Pink Lemonade
Grape + Fruit Punch

Solid Combo's

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nope it wasn't the zero lol. So it had sugar. However I was carrying 40 or 45 granite boulders that weighed up to 50lbs each. I was drinking every powerade and bottle of water I get my hands on

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thinking out of the box here, something never done before (that I can think of)..... Root beer, Kool aid

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not a fan of anything grape but if it was what everyone else wanted I might allow it (said like I have an actual deciding vote in this :p).
I feel the same but also feel josh can make any flavor perfect so who knows. Just don't want it to taste like that terrible popular grape pre out there. That stuff is rancid.