ALPHAMINE and ENHANCED - New Flavors - You Decide

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part of me thinks that all those people who said our protein shouldn't be blueberry because that is better for other products needs to get the hell in here and suggest that for Alphamine and Enhanced. :p

Been drinking some berrypom and cherrypom water enhancing mixes lately and think I would be addicted to Alphamine even more if it came in a pom flavor. :eek:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, I would be keen on a cherry flavour perhaps.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
White cherry? I have never heard of this.
What? Core ABC makes an amazing white cherry!
Dark Cherry would be good too or Sweet Cherry.

I would still say Green Apple/Sour Apple
Tangy Tangerine
Hazlenut Blueberry

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hazelnut blueberry sounds horrible lol.

I can't imagine anyone nailing that in a pre workout product!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blue Berries and Caramel?
Do you even coffee?
Coffee? Do you even Alphamine?!

If you add blueberries to caramel in real life you get something that tastes like blueberries and caramel. When you try and make a pre workout product taste like blueberries and caramel you end up with flavouring mess lol. Very few pre workout products are legitimately tasty and usually the flavours are fairly basic. Jack3d Micro- fruit punch, Hemavol- lemon, Condense- apple.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watermelon is very hit and miss for me. Some products it is delicious and others it is horrible.

I think we can all agree on earl grey tea. ;)
Watermelon is not easy to get right. The only product that I've tried in watermelon that I enjoy is modern bcaa's. All others I almost can't even finish the drink.

If you add blueberries to caramel in real life you get something that tastes like blueberries and caramel. When you try and make a pre workout product taste like blueberries and caramel you end up with flavouring mess lol. Very few pre workout products are legitimately tasty and usually the flavours are fairly basic. Jack3d Micro- fruit punch, Hemavol- lemon, Condense- apple.
I like that "do you even alphamine" haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Try some C4 (delicious) ---> Watermelon, Pineapple, Strawberry Maragrita, and Green Apple. Their Watermelon BCAA and Tropical Punch are insane -- Ask cooper i sent him some.

Core Fury (good) -- lucious melon
White Flood Reborn tastes good
BPN Flight tastes very good and has a very good formula
SP Max from gaspari had good flavoring
San Fierce Domination Watermelon --> Very good

We are actually beta testing a chicken and waffles from Cellucor in our whey (Picture was on instgram today) For something different on the market, and have a few tricks up our sleeve on other flavors that have not been released yet (by any company)

people are always expanding and trying new things.

The only blueberry product i tasted was Dymatize elite XT and it tasted like pure chemical.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon is not easy to get right. The only product that I've tried in watermelon that I enjoy is modern bcaa's. All others I almost can't even finish the drink.

I like that "do you even alphamine" haha
Have you tried Formutech's Endurance Melon? I thought it was delicious. It is a really tricky flavor to nail. I think Formutech got it just right though. Alphamine with that flavor would be excellent!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Formutech's Endurance Melon? I thought it was delicious. It is a really tricky flavor to nail. I think Formutech got it just right though. Alphamine with that flavor would be excellent!
Make that Alphamine and Enhanced in that flavor would be excellent!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I agree with the individual that mentioned cotton candy, PES would probably be able to get the flavor to be pretty close to real cotton candy which would be epic.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I thought it was okay but nothing I could drink regularly. I'm picky on flavoring.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree with the individual that mentioned cotton candy, PES would probably be able to get the flavor to be pretty close to real cotton candy which would be epic.
Thanks Andrew ;)

-Chris

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards
A strong Lemon Lime-although not one of my favs, will cover up that calcium carbonate taste in enhanced
As for alphamine lets get a sweet tea flavor!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some C4 (delicious) ---> Watermelon, Pineapple, Strawberry Maragrita, and Green Apple. Their Watermelon BCAA and Tropical Punch are insane -- Ask cooper i sent him some.

Core Fury (good) -- lucious melon
White Flood Reborn tastes good
BPN Flight tastes very good and has a very good formula
SP Max from gaspari had good flavoring
San Fierce Domination Watermelon --> Very good

We are actually beta testing a chicken and waffles from Cellucor in our whey (Picture was on instgram today) For something different on the market, and have a few tricks up our sleeve on other flavors that have not been released yet (by any company)

people are always expanding and trying new things.

The only blueberry product i tasted was Dymatize elite XT and it tasted like pure chemical.
This is my point, pre workout flavours are more plain i.e. watermelon, strawberry, apple and fruit punch like you mentioned whereas with whey you can be more ambitious. Not that I am overly compelled with chicken and waffles in any powder lol.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A strong Lemon Lime-although not one of my favs, will cover up that calcium carbonate taste in enhanced
As for alphamine lets get a sweet tea flavor!
I have wondered about lemon lime as well. :)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cotton candy is a great flavor. A dark cherry also would be awesome.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a lemon lime. That is such a good flavor when done right.
Lemon Lime would be really good as well.

Pink lemonade would be nice too!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lemon Lime would be really good as well.

Pink lemonade would be nice too!
Lemon lime sounds great. I'm not a huge fan of pink lemonade but if done right just maybe.

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lemon lime sounds great. I'm not a huge fan of pink lemonade but if done right just maybe.
I've only tried 2 pink lemonades. xtend and gfuel. Xtend made me sick of the flavor 2 scoops in. gfuel is really nice. Guess its tricky to get the flavoring right but I got faith in PES. In PES we trust =D

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
fruit punch with lime*could be interesting *
Cherry tart sounds interesting aswel
Apple juice
orange tang* the pre that helps you get the tang :p*
Dragonfruit sounds risky but could work

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've only tried 2 pink lemonades. xtend and gfuel. Xtend made me sick of the flavor 2 scoops in. gfuel is really nice. Guess its tricky to get the flavoring right but I got faith in PES. In PES we trust =D
Try C4's from Pink Lemonade, my favorite, never had the Xtend... heard mixed reviews..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fruit punch with lime*could be interesting *
Cherry tart sounds interesting aswel
Apple juice
orange tang* the pre that helps you get the tang :p*
Dragonfruit sounds risky but could work
Those are some interesting choices. Something with some lime might be solid though. :)

determinator

determinator

Awards
  • Established
id like a blue razz alphamine to go with my blue razz test powder :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Some kind of grape would be epic.
White Wine Grape?
Green Apple (Still my fav)
Pink Raspberry Lemonade
Cherry Garcia
Apple Pie a La Mode
Refreshing Blueberry
Orange Crush/Julius

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some kind of grape would be epic.
White Wine Grape?
Green Apple (Still my fav)
Pink Raspberry Lemonade
Cherry Garcia
Apple Pie a La Mode
Refreshing Blueberry
Orange Crush/Julius
I'm not such a big fan of grape. All the blueberry talk has spiked my interest.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If grape was chosen a part of me would die inside. I have had bad experiences with artificial grape flavored drinks and prefer not to ever drink that. :eek:

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ummm coca cola flavored enhanced..

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I enjoy Alphamine upon waking how about: Vanilla or Mocha Iced Coffee flavor lol

Too bad no one but me would buy it probably

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since I enjoy Alphamine upon waking how about: Vanilla or Mocha Iced Coffee flavor lol

Mocha would prob be a good flavor...there are some good proteins out there with it

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I did wonder about the morning angle and thought about an orange flavour.

It is quite common for people in England to drink a glass of orange juice with breakfast. Not sure if this is the same in America.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did wonder about the morning angle and thought about an orange flavour.

It is quite common for people in England to drink a glass of orange juice with breakfast. Not sure if this is the same in America.
Nah in America orange juice has been replaced with 800 calorie coffee drinks, an energy drink, or good old mountain dew lmao

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nah in America orange juice has been replaced with 800 calorie coffee drinks, an energy drink, or good old mountain dew lmao
Ill take a coffee
with 15 splenda
4oz of cream
2oz of milk

There goes a calorie free beverage and into 500 calories in about 3 seconds.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
If you could turn alphamine into those lil Starbucks instantized iced coffee packs...oh my. Sell them for $1...now give me my dividends MUAHAHA

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you could turn alphamine into those lil Starbucks instantized iced coffee packs...oh my. Sell them for $1...now give me my dividends MUAHAHA
Or a ready to drink mood/stim would be cool. And PES pay the man in royalties instead of dividends so you can reduce your quarterly operating income :)