All aboard the Betaine train.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I also didn't specify a product as was said, looking at the max pump profile now I would agree that you are likely getting a decent amount of TMG.

The fact that it is included in the write-up and suggests that you are getting the betaine benefits reinforces the likelihood of it being a proper dose.

I just meant in general with prop blends, as a lot of them are less than trustworthy. I am a Finaflex fan, regularly use the products (G8 is a godsend for my sleep and recovery)

Sorry for the multiple replies I just wanted to clarify that my comment was regarding prop blends and not any specific product.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Its not that I am putting down the product it us just that I can't tell someone they are getting the proper TMG benefits from a product with a prop blend.

I have no idea how much Betaine is in it which is why I said that I personally would add bulk Betaine to be safe.

Not at all putting down the product, as I said as a nitrate product it is great I just can't say with any degree if certainty if there us enough TMG in the product to provide those benefits.

I love nitrates, this product being no exception. My apologies if I came across in a negative way.
fair enough - but perhaps you should pay closer attention to what you type
had you stated what you did there in that post, i would take no issue with your understanding

however, what you said was quite entirely different:

Negligible amount of Betaine in the nitrate mixes.

I would still add 3g TMG on top if you are looking for the Betaine benefits.
if you do not know this, then you should think before you type

thanks for clarifying

so how much betaine in MaxPump then?
i cannot specify precisely per company policy, but for all intents and purposes you can figure ~2g in one full serving

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
That was my mistake with wording sorry Snags.

After looking up Max Pump and your reply here I went to grab some to try but Orbit doesn't have it yet.
Putting in a request

Touey

Touey

Awards
That was my mistake with wording sorry Snags.

After looking up Max Pump and your reply here I went to grab some to try but Orbit doesn't have it yet.
Putting in a request
oh a wording issue I thought you were quarrying the stream of consciousness method Dylan:)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
oh a wording issue I thought you were quarrying the stream of consciousness method Dylan:)
Caught me red-handed Touey

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Putting in a request
I think you will love he Max Pump, the best of both worlds with Betaine and Nitrates :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ordered a bottle, let's wait and see how it goes
Same here. Picked up a bottle on np for the Memorial Day sale.. Won't be using it til August tho, I have a lot of betaine powder to work through :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Let us know how it goes :D I'd bet some serious pumps will happen :lol: I'm addicted to the stuff.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I personally loved it. So much ive used ~6 bottles which is a lot for me for one product.

I have one coming in shortly as well. I get bulk TMG that I use on off days and MAX PUMP on training days.

Love it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a sample of Max Pump, never got anything from it though. I'd think you'd have to take it more than once to notice a difference though. Nitrates never have done much for me though except make me sleepy.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I personally loved it. So much ive used ~6 bottles which is a lot for me for one product.

I have one coming in shortly as well. I get bulk TMG that I use on off days and MAX PUMP on training days.

Love it
I agree, max pump is solid.

I need to get more.

raz_kaz248

Awards
As if NP needs anymore of my money, you people aren't helping.

You know it's a good pump product when you start feeling it doing compound movements

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Max Pump. LEGIT AS FCUK

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a sample of Max Pump, never got anything from it though. I'd think you'd have to take it more than once to notice a difference though. Nitrates never have done much for me though except make me sleepy.
Normally, around day five(ish), you'll feel its maximum effects (not that it tapers off from there, but it's when you'll feel "saturated", if you will). It's pretty good stuff.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
If its anything like creatine nitrate then according to neuron's breakdown on bb.com there would be no benefit to taking betaine and nitrate together since they break apart in the stomach and go their separate ways. Like I started taking this White Pump that I just bought (which has betaine in it) and nutriguard potassium nitrate at the same time since the WP has vitamin C which you're supposed to take with nitrates. Anyways, I don't notice any difference whatsoever compared to when I took betaine like with my meals hours away from nitrates. Basically, I haven't heard of any moa where betaine would make nitrates work better or vice versa. Not a bad product just probably not any better than taking nitrates and then betaine separately

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If its anything like creatine nitrate then according to neuron's breakdown on bb.com there would be no benefit to taking betaine and nitrate together since they break apart in the stomach and go their separate ways. Like I started taking this White Pump that I just bought (which has betaine in it) and nutriguard potassium nitrate at the same time since the WP has vitamin C which you're supposed to take with nitrates. Anyways, I don't notice any difference whatsoever compared to when I took betaine like with my meals hours away from nitrates. Basically, I haven't heard of any moa where betaine would make nitrates work better or vice versa. Not a bad product just probably not any better than taking nitrates and then betaine separately
I don't think anyone is claiming that at all.

It's just two solid ingredients for performance in a single supplement for a good price.

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Oh, nvm then. rofl

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nitrate/amino acid compounds should have better water solubility than standalone amino acids, which could make for somewhat improved bioavailability.

INSAYNE RAGE

INSAYNE RAGE

Awards
Randomly throwing this out there:Been using TMG as a night time recovery aid before bed and works a little to well lol.For Intense recovery: quarter-half teaspoon tmg, 2 scoops biogro, TAG glutamine, 10-15b whey isolate and your good to go.Betaine seems to make me drowsy so I only do prebedtime and noticed sleep is considerable better. About 7-8$ for about a pound of the stuff. Might have posted this already in here can't remember.Perhaps tmg causes memory loss? Lol

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Is it considered an inflammatory? I know I have heard people with rosacea should not use ARA because of this.
No, it actually has anti-inflammatory effects.

..So, reading through this thread--if one is doing an X-Factor Advanced run, should Beatine be avoided? I was just about to pick up a tub.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
..So, reading through this thread--if one is doing an X-Factor Advanced run, should Beatine be avoided? I was just about to pick up a tub.
You don't want to obsess over things. If you have concerns of them countering each other, then just use them away from each other. This goes for anything that may work against ArA - fish oil, Cissus, etc.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't want to obsess over things. If you have concerns of them countering each other, then just use them way from each other. This goes for anything that may work against ArA - fish oil, Cissus, etc.
Interesting. Never woulda thought to avoid betaine during an ARA run. I usually dose my betaine 30-45 min pre workout... But it's versatile and the main goal is just to take it daily.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Never woulda thought to avoid betaine during an ARA run. I usually dose my betaine 30-45 min pre workout... But it's versatile and the main goal is just to take it daily.
I never said that bro and didn't mean to elude to that. I'm not sure how pronounced the anti-inflammatory properties of Betaine are. What I was getting at is if he is worried to simply dose them apart

Cerpintine

Cerpintine

Awards
Thanks for the reply. Looks I'll just dose them away from each other.