Alert – Lab test confirms Need to Build Muscle’s Monsterdrol tests bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
It's known, its just that the knower isnt posting anything...

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm definetly still thinking we need to be careul believeing anything the writing says. Over at MFF there's some interesting info, ibe has been known to be dishonest in the past. How diner know the owners of ibe aren't the same? Ibe bought p.h.f. And tried to hide it, than p.h.f. Bought ibe suppossedly so they could break contracts to sell hormones themselves. Weather it's true or not we won't know but it would explain why she could claim not to own ibe since she may own phf which in turns owns ibe.

Who really knows but figured I'd just throw out all thr info that's being passed around.
IBE didn't buy PHF.

PHF bought IBE, with the sale recently being finalized.

She doesn't own PHF. The former owners of IBE seemed very interested in getting the hell out of dodge so to speak as far as hormonal products go.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IBE didn't buy PHF.

PHF bought IBE, with the sale recently being finalized.

She doesn't own PHF. The former owners of IBE seemed very interested in getting the hell out of dodge so to speak as far as hormonal products go.
How can you be sure? Did you see the paperwork? Some real respectable vets and moderators who were close to the owner of phf know that someone anonamously bought PHF and than refused to say who they were. They quickly handed out bans, deleated and censored any info on ibe, and than all of a sudden start selling ibe hormones. Seems like it could all be smoke and mirrors to me. Besides what other way could IBE get out of suppossed "no contest" with they're venders. I mean can you think of a better way to give your company a new start than to fake new ownership? And we all know ibe needed a new reputation and all with past hormones testing as other compounds, selling bunk oral igf, ect. I have some info I'll be posting later where ibe actually says RTD is a bad lab. Now they're using them.... Hmmm

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True that, i'd help PA but i sure wouldnt go out of my way for IBE/PHF.
Good to have you here Greg! Been trying to get the word out on you guys here for awhile now but they ban ya here if you post non sponsors. Lol. You going to become a sponsor here? =]

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey PA, if you like, I can also have RTP labs send you caps direct, then at least everyone here can know that chain of custody is still in tact......
There we go we can get another test from a reliable source like PA with chain of custody still good. Then no one can cry about it.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was out of town over weekend on business and I am just getting back to this post only to find that the debate is going on. I don't know if this will help any, but as I mentioned in my earlier posts....we originally had Monsterdrol tested by our forensic toxicologist just to take a look what was in there. The reason why we wanted to get it tested was because we suspected that it would contain high amounts of DMT or contain only DMT, but to our surprise the results were truly mind blowing.

Granted this was not chain of custody in tact so I never bothered to post any of the initial findings. It was in these initial findings that we found it worthwhile to have it sent to RTP with chain of custody in tact so I purchased the new bottle during theor BOGO sale and had the bottles sent directly to RTP labs.

Originally we sent 6 capsules of Monsterdrol-XT taken from the bottle of original purchase from Ruthless Supplements. Only 1 capsule from the samples sent were tested but the following results were found:
700mg of caffeine
975 micrograms cyano-DMT present
highly toxic amount of lead (hence why we specified lead testing by RTP)
the highly toxic was from our toxicologist's mouth and his comment was also that it looked that whoever was manufacturing this, must have been using a big lead pot. No other active compounds found but we were told that it was "dirty"

Granted this is only for informational purposes. We will however request for RTP labs to send sample caps from the bottle they have at their lab to sent directly to Expertox to have a new sample run with multiple caps from the bottle to get a better idea of what these capsules contain overall. By sending the capsules directly from RTP to Expertox....chain of custody will still be in tact because again we have not had our hands on any of the samples since originally sent from Ruthless SUpplements directly to the lab.
Now what we can only conclude from the varying results and the different findings from one las to the other is that the caps are not consistent in what they contain. Remember that RTPs findings were the result of taking caps from the top, middle and bottom of the bottle and getting an average. Also, recall that RTP specifically notes in the report that of these caps, some were pure white, off white and some had visible specs. It is possible that even with RTPs findings, that an individual cap pulled from a bottle of Monsterdrol may or may not contain any or all of the trace ingredients listed in this report.
I also really don't know what to say about 1 lab finding trace amounts of 2-cyano DMT and one lab finding trace amounts of superdrol and several unidentified peaks. I do know that our forensic can identify everything in the caps, so I would be interested in paying an additional 600 bucks to have them look again at this compound.

The question that I have now is this:
Did NTBM have this capped in the US or did they have Monsterdrol capped in China?
My bet is on China.....or at least fro their sake I would hope so. It would be feasible that they ordered the ingredients and amounts listed on the bottle and received the array of mutli-cap ingredients we are finding in these test results. If this was capped in the US, then even if it can be found that 2-cyano in any amount can be found by these results, then not only did NTBM put <1mg the main active per cap but they also clearly did not put the other 2 ingredients in the bottle. This would mean that NTBM would have had to order the capsule company to put only <1mg 2-cyano and they purposely excluded the 2 other ingredients, because any capsule company in the US is going to be pretty close to accurate in filling the correct order.
So which one is it?

On a side note, I don't necessarily think NTBM did this part intentionally. I do think that they were very irresponsible by not testing their product and I do believe that Monsterdrol was actually capped in China.
My problem with NTBM is not with Nate as I have never had a direct conflict with him and I do think that he handled this information about his product professionally. My problem is with the NTBM reps. This is what triggered me to take a personal interest in the NTBM product line. Nate, your reps are going around taking trash about all your competitors, in your competitor threads and they must have been getting these orders from somewhere....so either they were getting their orders from you or some other NTBM admin. Trust me, everyone here at AM agrees about how your reps have behaved and how it was getting worse...hopefully if anything..this post will put a stop to your rep team's actions and hopefully you will be looking into new reps overall.
I will leave this up for debate also....the reality is either NTBM sent the testers real 2-cyano to have them gain all their weight or they were paid to lie. Somebody is lying here and it needs to get stopped. From what we know about this product is that there is nothing in the cap that would justify the type of gains these guys are claiming.
All of the products I make ( well almost every single one) and "every single" product made at Mrsupps.com is made by Jwnutritional. When I used to own the Mrsupps line of products I had them tested a few times and they always come back perfect. I often posted these results over on ef because it was a great selling point.

Now the line has been owned by Mrsupps for well over a year and is still all made by the same company. I wanted to go with the same company for the monsterdrol product but they did not have the compound I was looking for. Said he could get it but did not have it right away..

Now I do everything in my power to work with the people who work with me. I have always hated to bring anyone else into something and would so greatly wish to just take this all on me. The lab who made the monsterdrol-xt product is not in china and resides right here in the USA.

I don't want one more company mad at me however at the same time Jwnutritional has been good to me for a long long time and have been great friends. So I don't want anyone thinking they made this product.

The product was made by reaction Nutrition!!

I hate doing wrong to anyone or getting anyone involved. We called them and there reply was of course superdrol traces were found it has a cyno which is a superdrol kind of compound. As for the led or caffeine there really was no explanation given other then there must be a mistake.. Then for the other two compounds missing and the cyno missing all together its more then likely because RTD does not have a testing standard.

I am going to have test done and when results are ready I will post them. I am a honest man and would never send some other compound or product in its place. I want honest results like anyone else.

I apologize to you and anyone else for the actions of certain reps. My rep team has grown pretty large and I am also a busy man with many different things to do each day. I had heard some complaints but did not think anyone was going around attacking everyone. I can assure you we will weed out these kinds of people and take action accordingly. I Had asked my rep team on a few time to please be kind to people when speaking with others. But I guess it was not enough. I have a few times gotten angry and made mistakes. I am also not perfect and in the end its my rep team so I am to blame.

We are still a new company compared to many out there now. I have seen your companies come under attack of the same nature as this one so I am sure you are no stranger to how I am feeling right now. I thank you for at least speaking kindly of me in your last post.

Truthfully I only want to help people and sell great supplements. Around the net there are great reviews about my products and my service. I take good care of people and I treat all my customers like more then just customers. I treat them like friends because that is how I see all of them. I take the time to talk with many of them and get to know as many of them as I can. Because I do care about all of them more then one would ever think.

Thank god we only had a extremely small run of products made by reaction, although I do still feel the product has what it should have in it and further testing will be done. Maybe I am just trying to see the best in people.

Still I have always always had a 100% money back policy well before this and it still stands now. Anyone who buys a product from me can return it for a refund with no questions asked. As long as the product is returned within a time frame that payment processing still allows me to give a refund. Even then a lot of times I will work with people. In the end anyone who has done business with me knows I am just a man who wants to make the customer happy.

Its been a hard month for me. I have been dealing with pneumonia all month and its now taken most of my voice so I can almost no longer speak to people. 2 of my kids also had pneumonia this month but thank god are better now. I have had more then my fare share of attacks thrown at me and now this thing with the Monsterdrol-xt.. and what felt to me like a person who hated me and was out for blood anyway she/he could get it.. I hope this is not the case.

It has been one of them times in my life where I truly felt like crawling in my bed and sleeping my life away. Which for the past few days I have almost done lol ( but more because I am sick).

It has been the support of my friends and loyal customers that has given me a new strength though. Emails, Face book msg, pm's and phone calls have been piling in and many of you have said some of the most uplifting things that could not have come at a better time. So to all of you out there who have gone out of your way to be there and reach out I thank you.. It is so good to see my friends and hear what they have to say. Its good to see the way I have treated people has made a great difference and many people have not forgotten.

I know my post are long but I have not posted often so when I do I like to try and get everything I can into it lol.. Thank you and happy Holiday week end to everyone. As I said before My email is [email protected] and my other contacts and phone number are on the contact us at Needtobuildmuscle.com web site.

Nattili,
My number is always open and maybe out of this we can become friends. I have nothing against you and wish you nothing but the best. I would like to try and take the best of this and make something good out of it. Learn the lessons Needed to be learned. Take from this experience what can make me stronger and a better person and move on.

If nothing else I have been given the chance to show people I am honest, I do care about the customers and people of all the forums, I am not out to get anyone or any other company and don't really even wish to be a part of any fight of any kind like this.

What I want is to own what ever mistakes I have made, learn from them and make them right with the people I need to make them right with. That is it.

Thank you guys.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So are you saying you didn't test Monsterdrol before it was sent out to the consumers?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So are you saying you didn't test Monsterdrol before it was sent out to the consumers?
Yes that is what I am saying. Mistakes were made and very much owned and now we aim to fix things. Of course we will not be making the product or selling any product of its kind at RLS again but we still want to make it right with what little of the product was made.

I am not hear to fight or argue or for getting to a pissing match with anyone. I have made mistakes and they need to be corrected. As for arguing it to death I cant do that and do not wish to. Sorry for that.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Business practices aside I really like his attitude to this.

It takes a big person to admit to a mistake, especially a big one and in such a public manner.

Many companies get defensive when you question them, it would have been easy to completely ignore the thread and let it run it's course.

Kudos from me, someone who isn't a rep and has never purchased or sampled a product of yours.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Business practices aside I really like his attitude to this.

It takes a big person to admit to a mistake, especially a big one and in such a public manner.

Many companies get defensive when you question them, it would have been easy to completely ignore the thread and let it run it's course.

Kudos from me, someone who isn't a rep and has never purchased or sampled a product of yours.
^^^agreed

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if it were anyone else i would probably get angry about the whole thing... but you're right... needto has been great this whole time and deserves my respect... i am at the point where what's done is done... let's just move on to the next phase and that's getting the test results...

FiGMan

Awards
Of course we will not be making the product or selling any product of its kind at RLS again but we still want to make it right with what little of the product was made.
Is this the same for Malicious Mass as well? Same Manufacturer? And if so are you also testing that?

Grey Warden

Awards
i appreciate that you have manned up to your mistakes nate. but you still jeopardized peoples safety in order to make a quick buck. why not just wait and stick with the trusted manufacturer? you even said they could get it but not in your desired time frame.. hopefully the other products being tested dont show up with similar findings.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is this the same for Malicious Mass as well? Same Manufacturer? And if so are you also testing that?
Unfortunately yes the MM product was also made by the same company and yes bottles have been sent off for testing. This was another product that my normal Manufacturer could not get ( the havoc version of epi) at the time. So it seemed logical to go with this place because they were able to make both products. No other products have been made by them.

Yes I should have just stuck with Jw as they have been time tested and a great company. I know many companies that people love who use them but its not my business to say who.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
This is how a legit business should be ran. Mad props. I've never had any direct communication with you Nate, but after seeing how you are continually offering to make right about this error, I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate.

Bottom line- if you worried about loggers results or taking the supp. Just send it back guys. Its obvious this mistake wont be made again.

And for what its worth, Im running Epi-strong and Hella right now w/ need2slin and forma, and the results have been incredible. Maybe someone will say you only have 40 or 50 posts or whatever, who are you to say whether I have tried close to probably 150 different products over the last 5 years? My recent order just went out yesterday, and there will more to come. The results speak for themselves.

Thank you

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I am only posting here not to add anything really, but a few people have asked why i didnt do the testing in pm's.

This is because we dont want anyone to think there is any interference from my part, so the tests on our products are being carried out independantly.

I am very sorry for the problems that have been caused, if i can help in any way please feel free to contact me, RS

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Yes that is what I am saying. Mistakes were made and very much owned and now we aim to fix things. Of course we will not be making the product or selling any product of its kind at RLS again but we still want to make it right with what little of the product was made.

I am not hear to fight or argue or for getting to a pissing match with anyone. I have made mistakes and they need to be corrected. As for arguing it to death I cant do that and do not wish to. Sorry for that.
Solid. no excuse ,no cover -up , just straight up. Mr chase you truly handled this like a man. I respected you before , only more now! keep your head up brother , I have made way worse mistakes than this!!!!

RBKing

Awards
This is how a legit business should be ran. Mad props. I've never had any direct communication with you Nate, but after seeing how you are continually offering to make right about this error, I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate.

Bottom line- if you worried about loggers results or taking the supp. Just send it back guys. Its obvious this mistake wont be made again.

And for what its worth, Im running Epi-strong and Hella right now w/ need2slin and forma, and the results have been incredible. Maybe someone will say you only have 40 or 50 posts or whatever, who are you to say whether I have tried close to probably 150 different products over the last 5 years? My recent order just went out yesterday, and there will more to come. The results speak for themselves.

Thank you
Agreed, Nate has my total respect for how he handled this issue. Just shows what kind of a guy he is. This thread has been ONE WILD RIDE!!! Can't wait for the results! I don't know if I can take it if MM turns out to have something else unknown in it.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Correct along with all the other PHs
all the other phs? you mean malicious mass.
so that makes 2... not "all the others"

and if you were reading this thread you would have known that... only 2 products were not tested.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all the other phs? you mean malicious mass.
so that makes 2... not "all the others"

and if you were reading this thread you would have known that... only 2 products were not tested.
Lab results for Beastdrol and the rest have been posted?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
if you read this thread you would have found out that the owner of rls is not the owner of mrsups... two different companies... two different owners
This wasnt really my point. My point was Needto stated before he sold the rights to the beast, hella, epi etc ph's to mrsupps he had tests done on them and the results were even posted on EF. Mrsupps is still using the same company to fill the orders now as was used when needto had them tested, although they are all now out of his hands

on the run

Awards
no a legit business would be run with every precaution taken to ensure the safety of customers.. dealing with hormonals is a dangerous business, whether we like to admit it or not, incorrect dosing/the wrong compound all these things can lead to extremely serious lasting affects on a person's body. as someone has already mentioned the FDA will probably be watching this thread like a hawk. it's just more evidence for them to shut down the hormonal industry entirely when such shoddy quality control exists. yes he made a mistake, but honestly, imagine if a food product was sold with mis-labelled ingrediants, someone took it and had an extremely serious allergic reaction. there would be lawsuits, payouts and maybe even criminal negligence charges.

due to the fact there is so much grey area when dealing with anabolics, especially in the form of UG sources, research chemicals, new compounds with no lab trials etc etc people seem to have this attitude that 'you take the risk' and if something happens it's the users fault. However, these hormonal products eg from need2/rls/whatever are completely legal and should be held to the same standards as any other product from a reputable company, including proper testing procedures. the consumer should be able to feel confident they are getting a safe product.

DKZ

Awards
i am not siding with any one here but i believe that this is an open forum and i think props must be given to TheWriting for not just accepting this new steroid but questioning whats in it..acts like this ensure ALL OF US get good quality products rather than crap.

As for the attack and criticism of a respected brand name that delivers excellent products, i do not agree with this action

NTBMTheTruth

Banned
Awards
mod edit: banned for the 5th time 3rd company? NTBM rep still banned. Thread still up :) Nate must be failing in his control over us... :lol:

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
oh shiz...here we go, another Pandora's box...this is getting messy

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i'd rep for Nate any day. i like the guy... my kind of guy

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBMTheTruth sorry you had to get through that first hand.this business is very much research oriented.you def want to know who you are dealing and how the companies and etc is run.

Correct along with all the other PHs
I'm shocked more people don't know this.very few companies have the money means to get all their ph/ds stuff tested and tested correctly or even care to have it tested in the first place.this thread really reminds me of the early and mid 2000's.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you forgot my name on the rep list.
obviously you have never been a rep for other companies, otherwise you'd know how ridiculous your post were from the "product" rep forum. I have, and what you see in our rep forum, isn't much different than most others.

so there is no misunderstanding, I am a rep for need to build muscle, and I post on every forum we sponsor on, and even non sponsored ones, under the same user name, or similar, minus a couple of letters J & D

btw, I never register as a new user under a different name.

I've also never been asked to give false reviews for products I have not used.
nor have I ever used the product info forum. it is there so to help reps who dont know about a product, to better educate them on it. not to act like they have used it.

I have always been told by nate (personally) to never say I like something if I dont, which i do when I post reviews, if there is some aspect of the product I dont prefer, I say so.

nate is a very good leader, and does not ask much from his rep team. only that they be professional as possible, and do their job honestly.

everyone was put on the rep team for a reason. obviosly nate was misguided in the reason he added you my former team mate.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
HAHA i can just imagine you sitting behind your computer screen with your tin foil hat on creating that website! That takes alot of work man and you may have a story. But this type of ****
** is going to get this thread shut down. Its not about MDXT anymore, its about bashing NTBM and Nathan chase on a personal level. Theres some of us who want this thread open so we can see future test results. This type of shi* isnt needed and isnt helping the topic at hand! Do it somehwere else man make your own thread seperate from this to hash out your differences so those of us who care about whats inside MDXT have somewhere to reference.

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
HAHA i can just imagine you sitting behind your computer screen with your tin foil hat on creating that website! That takes alot of work man and you may have a story. But this type of ****
** is going to get this thread shut down. Its not about MDXT anymore, its about bashing NTBM and Nathan chase on a personal level. Theres some of us who want this thread open so we can see future test results. This type of shi* isnt needed and isnt helping the topic at hand! Do it somehwere else man make your own thread seperate from this to hash out your differences so those of us who care about whats inside MDXT have somewhere to reference.
Its all relative to one another. Product is the subject of controversy, therefore the owner and company are subject to the same scrutiny and criticism and harshisms that the product is. If the owner is going to come on here and proclaim his integrity, honesty, and principals, then anyone who thinks/knows/has proof otherwise to counter his claims or proclamations can do so as well. You simply are straight being biased and single minded.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ryansm! What's going on brother :)
Just enjoying being back, you doing ok? Gonna be home for the holidays??

:usa:

mod edit: closed. When new results are in then it will be opened up again. Until then, the troll bait is being put away.

Status
Not open for further replies.