Alert – Lab test confirms Need to Build Muscle’s Monsterdrol tests bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NTBM supposedly sold their hormonal product line to Mr. Supps but they still promote the product as their own.
NTBM opens a new company Ruthless to sell their 2 newest hormonal products, Malicious and Monsterdrol but they still promote the product as their own.
Muslce Research and Mr. Supps same graphical logo same people....need I say more.

Don't worry we have the following products in testing as we speak:
Malicious Mass - NTBM/Ruthless Supplements (results back by end of day or monday)
N2KTS - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back early next week)
Beastdrol - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back mid-end next week)
Helladrol - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back mid-end next week)
Dieslebolan - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back mid-end next week)

Any others? Phytoserms is looking good to test next..
Thank you. Will be waiting eagerly (insert picture of someone eating popcorn here).

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NTBM supposedly sold their hormonal product line to Mr. Supps but they still promote the product as their own.
NTBM opens a new company Ruthless to sell their 2 newest hormonal products, Malicious and Monsterdrol but they still promote the product as their own.
Muslce Research and Mr. Supps same graphical logo same people....need I say more.

Don't worry we have the following products in testing as we speak:
Malicious Mass - NTBM/Ruthless Supplements (results back by end of day or monday)
N2KTS - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back early next week)
Beastdrol - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back mid-end next week)
Helladrol - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back mid-end next week)
Dieslebolan - NTBM/Mr. Supps (results back mid-end next week)

Any others? Phytoserms is looking good to test next..
As someone on the outside of this whole thing, why do you seem so focused on one particular segment of the industry? There seems to be some vendetta that you might have. Just my 2 cents

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As someone on the outside of this whole thing, why do you seem so focused on one particular segment of the industry? There seems to be some vendetta that you might have. Just my 2 cents
The OP could just be a vigilante, dealing his/her justice. Awesome, I say. Vendetta or not, I think the point is that every product should be getting this kind of testing, and that there is nothing wrong with these products being tested in the way they are.

Every company would surely step up their games if they knew someone was randomly testing their products and revealing the caffeine stuffer inside.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
That reminds me, I want to order a container of that transdermal skin tightener/water shedder
I got a couple tubs of it for my girl as part of her Christmas present. She's been bugging me about it for weeks lol.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OP could just be a vigilante, dealing his/her justice. Awesome, I say. Vendetta or not, I think the point is that every product should be getting this kind of testing, and that there is nothing wrong with these products being tested in the way they are.

Every company would surely step up their games if they knew someone was randomly testing their products and revealing the caffeine stuffer inside.
I agree that every product should receive this testing...no doubt. However, it does seem a bit shady that he/she is only focusing on 1 company.

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
So you say you tried it and got nothing out of it, then you say no, you sent it directly to the lab?

You name yourself Natalie, a woman, yet you post about your experience on Tren and running PCTs
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/147102-craziest-cycles-youve-5.html#post2652851
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/164106-erase-hairloss-finasteride.html#post2652825

Uhm WHAT
This is actually my husband's account but since the billing information on the order is in my name, I am addressing this topic directly....now, again what has been pointed out is that there is continuance of "side-stepping" the argument. WHat about the quality controls of the product? What about accountability for the results at hand when said product has been tested? What about the response when the multiple other test results are posted whether good or bad? What about the accountability and posting of reps and loggers in relation to this product?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
skipping that part, there are standards for the other label ingredients that do not show in the results, and the label doesn't list caffeine, superdrol or dhea....
I'm curious as to why DHEA, caffeine and superdrol were not listed on the bottle. Seems to me i would be worried about that. I think Easy brought up a great point that hasn't been answered. Seems like it was glossed over just to continue bashing on one another.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait, wait,wait you said you ran it right, and got nothing from it, and then in another post you said you sent it directly to the lab. Now if my informations is correct, then your stories do not match up. NTBM isnt dirty maam. I have been using their products for some time now and they are all I buy. And in the end in my eyes what truly matters is consumer feedback,

and wtf are you doing running tren if ur a woman? Im sorry but this was a bad bad bad idea

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait, wait,wait you said you ran it right, and got nothing from it, and then in another post you said you sent it directly to the lab. Now if my informations is correct, then your stories do not match up. NTBM isnt dirty maam. I have been using their products for some time now and they are all I buy. And in the end in my eyes what truly matters is consumer feedback,

and wtf are you doing running tren if ur a woman? Im sorry but this was a bad bad bad idea
Read the thread. She didn't run Tren. And the lab re-up'd the report stating they received it overnight delivery from RLS.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Any place that sells similar clones for over DOUBLE the price of other places....well, to quote Kylie B..."You got cabbage in your f--king muff!"

LOL....

There is my .02 for this thread!

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

mod edit: stop the insults.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to thank the people who did this test. I my self have been dealing with the same few manufacturers for almost 3 years now and never had a problem. The same manufacturers I have always used Mrsupps.com also uses and same for RLS.

This product was not made by them however and this one time I went with another because it was something new, a good deal and non of my normal manufacturers had the product. I always do honest business and everyone that I have dealt with thus far has done the same with me. On top of this its a company that has been around for a very long time and everyone knows them.

Being as they were so well known and around for so long I never expected this in a million years( if this test was done right and is true) . Weather the test was done right,wrong, or indifferent does matter!, But at the same time it still raises enough questions in my mind to want to look into it further. It raises enough questions to where more looking into must be done,more questions need to be asked, and this should not be dismissed by my self, as I know some of you feel the same.

We had no plans to discontinue the product Till recent threads where made about new laws going to get passed "http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/163620-designer-anabolic-steroid.html" and I myself had personally gotten a pm/email from This same person who made the thread. The msg to me was one of warning. Warning that others are no longer making pro lines of products and nether should I, Or Mrsupps.com. Although I don't control Mrsupps.com So I cant do much about them.

As most know me, I always take most people at face Value unless given reason not too. So That is why I had the sale and planed to not make the products anymore. The msg that was sent to me sounded nice and more like a guy who just wanted to help me. Deff dd not sound like how he sounds now , with all this I want to attack you and do all this stuff to you. I dont think its very nice to act like a carrying friend In one msg when intentions all along were not friendly at all? Who knows now maybe the intentions all along were to try and scare me to stop selling the products, then make it look like I did for other reasons? I will make no accusations and dont wish to argue over the whole thing anyway.

I have no plans to "bring anyone" into anything and even though I am attacked I have never once did anything back to anyone. At least never took any harmful action to anyone and never would or will.

Maybe some one is under the impression that NTBM or any company I work with,own, or work for has its own Manufacturing? Well we don't and in fact all of our products are made by many of the same places many of the other sponsors and companies use. Unless they make there own. We however never have and I don't think we ever will have that ability.

Many people around this forum know me and have seen me in action. Even patric^^^ Got a free N2KTS from me the other day and asked me in his pm to me " How can you afford this along with all the shipping cost its going to cost you" ..

Easy, I don't own Mrsupps.com and every single one of the 100 bottles that will be sent out, and the shipping cost. All of that is coming out of my pocket. I am paying for them all because I wanted to do it. That is what I like to do and the person I like to be. My intentions would never ever be to
sell a product that does not work to make a quick buck.. My intentions ( as some one here mentioned) is to be around for a wile. and get rick quick schemes are for from the actions I have displayed for a very long time now.

My actions and the way I have done business with everyone around me has been nothing less then of a man who has always wanted to take care of the customers. Do right by each and everyone of them. I have and always will give refunds anytime some one is not happy and now will be no different!!!!

Every company, Every big company out there gets the Sh*t end of the stick some how some way sooner or later it seems. I have seen other companies have a bad batch of something. Others have a batch test lower then normal and so on and so forth, or a product have something in it it was not supposed to have. From ALRI to CEL and IBE and everyone between I have seen this happen here nad there to even the best of them.

To my knowledge The product does have the compound that it should have but that means nothing to me now. Again what matters is this test right here right now... I have called the company who made the product for me and will be working with them on the matter. Just goes to show I should have stuck with the people I always work with and from now on I will. That is of course after I have them do testing and I do some of my own a few times to be 100% positive.

[email protected]
This is my personal email. If anyone is not happy with this product, or any product for that matter. Without hesitation I will give you a refund as I have always done with any product I sell.. Even for companies I don't own Like Mrsupps.com I have helped to make sure customers where happy.

I had a customer from mrsupps.com the other day who had product from almost a year ago he no longer wanted. He contacted me and I gave him a NTBM gift certificate equal to the amount of his order he made 8 months ago and even told him to keep the products.

Stories like that about me ^^^ are not few and far between. They are a common every week occurrence. I do things like this all the time and through actions show people as much as I can that I give a damn about them. People know this about me and I am glad I have done the things I have. My actions show the real person I am now, have been, and always will be..

So no RLS will no longer made this product or any pro hormone line of products but its more to do with not wanting to continue in that kind of product line , just as almost no one else wants to make this kind of product line anymore ether. For the record I do not own Mrsupps.com and the product line there is not mine and has nothing to do with RLS or NTBM. Other then The fact that I like the product line, Use it my self, and It is the product line I back. I have nothing else to do with it.

Yes I can and will admit fault and own this problem with the product here. As of right now with this test ( more will be done I am sure not just by me) and yes If anyone would like a refund you have my emails and I am ready to take care of you.. Not only give you a refund but I will also think of some way to go above and beyond like I always do. I am speaking with the company who made the product and Trying to make sure they do the right thing by me also but regardless I will take care of my customers as I always doo.

As for being accused of owning Mrsupps.com That is false. I sold them all of that years ago and of course I want to see what was once mine do well. Just like The owner of Brutalalchemy still calls me a few times a week to see how his old product line is doing. You have a sense of passion for what you created..

Just like I am sure now as we can see IBE still has a passion for his old product line that is now owned by PHF ( I think but I am no expert on the subject)...

So To make things clear.
I own Needtobuildmuscle and I also own Rlssupplements with another Partner. Needtobuildmusce however does not own RLS. I dont own nor does NTBM own Mrsupps.com

The N2KTS product Sells at Mrsupps.com now because the place I was once making it through was no longer able to make it for me. I spoke to the owner of Mrsupps.com and he was able to have some one make the product.

So I allowed him to have the product for a time and planed to have it come back to NTBM later. He did me a favor and I did him a favor. That is what friends DO.

I can see some one here does not like me. That is fine I am no stronger to some people not liking me. Like I have always done when some one gets a hrd on for me and wants to start a campaign against me I will stay the person I have always been. If I find something wrong I will fix it and do my best to make it right with any and all the people I need to make it right with. Then if there is some one who needs to make it right with me I will ask them to do so.

To my friends, fans, Family, and all the people I hold dear to my heart on all the forums. I love you and you know that I do. I will go to the ends of the earth for all of you and you mean everything to me. You are the ones who I care about more then anything and even above my self. You know how I have loved you and treated you and always will. I have always laid my self out there for you. Spent countless hours on the phone with all of you. The billions of pm's sent back and forth between us. The 3 am email conversations and the Midnight phone calls. The way you know before you even call me things will be done right and you will hang up twice as happy as before the call.

How my wife knows many of you by name, and puts a smile on the emails back to you. Or she knows the products you like and even though you never ordered it she knew you would want to try the new protein bar flavor so she put on in your pack.. I have even heard my wife talk for hours with some of you and not like a customer but as the new found friend we both wanted you to be.

We have been family owned and operated Since the day we started and I hope to stay that way. I have always wanted to treat everyone as family and not once has anyone ever dealt with me and felt they were looked at or treated in any other way. O am confident anyone who has ever dealt with me in the past, deals with me now, or will deal with me in the future has and always will see this..

So for this or any problem We will do everything we can to take care of the people who know and love us and have been our customers for a very long time now.. Thank you so much to everyone. Again
My emails is [email protected] for any problems with a RLS order.

If for any other reason you wish to contact me. My contact info, Normal every day email, and phone number is on the contact us at Needtobuildmuscle.com. As always my number is open 24 hours a day 6 days a week.. Saterday is the only day I set aside to be with my family. Even then I will prob pick up and speak with you..

Love you all

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards

I ordered a bottle before the BOGO for my husband to try as he is always interested in alpha testing new compounds. We sent a few caps from the bottle to a lab we use regularly just to get a preliminary look, because we also know that there still aren't many companies who consistently test their compounds for quality assurance. The caps tested bad containing lead and caffeine and only trace amounts of a hormonal compound. Hence, it was time to order the product with Chain of Custody in tact to a well respected lab that all viewers are familiar with.

The remaining products are being tested by our toxicologist.
Ask Mitbar to check his order records to find the first bottle of Monsterdrol that shipped to me directly a few weeks prior. I mean it should be easy enough, I used the same UPS account number to request overnight shipping.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mod edit: stop the insults.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To my knowledge The product does have the compound that it should have but that means nothing to me now. Again what matters is this test right here right now... I have called the company who made the product for me and will be working with them on the matter. Just goes to show I should have stuck with the people I always work with and from now on I will. That is of course after I have them do testing and I do some of my own a few times to be 100% positive.
If the product doesn't meet its spec, its your fault, and even if you use an external manufacture, you're still responsible for:

Conducting testing of each finished batch of dietary supplement to determine whether such dietary supplement met established product specifications for identity, purity, strength, and composition, as required by 21 CFR 111.75(c).

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No i dont care enough to check all that info i dont use otc hormones anyways

I only think there could be a more professional approach- this is my opinion of course

w/e if someone sends me a bottle i run that sh!t and report back

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i said IF my information is correct- clearly IT WASNT DOUCHEBAG

this is besides the point anyways, i dont get it OP explain to me how people are gaining mass on this if it has .5mg of sd and some janky ass dhea?

Seriously, and where are the RLS reps maybe they can clean this up or shed some light and if they made a mistake maybe they can own up to it

I agree sd and caffine should NOT be in there or DHEA

buttttttttt it still doesnt add up ppl gaining good lbs on it
Do you want to gain mass off something when you don't know what it is or what potential side effects it might have?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If the product doesn't meet its spec, its your fault, and even if you use an external manufacture, you're still responsible for:

Conducting testing of each finished batch of dietary supplement to determine whether such dietary supplement met established product specifications for identity, purity, strength, and composition, as required by 21 CFR 111.75(c).
Thank, seems like this fact keeps on getting skirted. That fact of the matter is this product contained things that weren't listed on the label. Now i'm not trying to bash here, but they are at fault for this. No matter if you used this manufacturer just this once, which seems sketchy or hundreds of times. Everyone can sit here and grand stand about how great RLS and NTBM are, everyone can bash on one another, turning this into BB.com. I also don't doubt NTBM and RLS makes great supplements for that matter but they have to own up at this point. Take it on the chin like many other companies have and admit tainted product if all this true. Key word being if all is true obviously.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank, seems like this fact keeps on getting skirted. That fact of the matter is this product contained things that weren't listed on the label. Now i'm not trying to bash here, but they are at fault for this. No matter if you used this manufacturer just this once, which seems sketchy or hundreds of times. Everyone can sit here and grand stand about how great RLS and NTBM are, everyone can bash on one another, turning this into BB.com. I also don't doubt NTBM and RLS makes great supplements for that matter but they have to own up at this point. Take it on the chin like many other companies have and admit tainted product if all this true. Key word being if all is true obviously.
I agree...the bashing is getting out of control. Stick to the facts and the science. AM isnt where drama and bashing goes down, it is where science and education goes down. That is why it is such a successful forum. Let's keep it that way.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Wow now that is the voice of reason. When all the smoke clears and Nathan gets everything cleared up I am sure that he will continue to be the stand up man he is and admit what you are wanting him to admit.

I thank you for this post because it looks bad when one manufacturer (Not calling out IBE- even though it happens to be the case that the owners wife started this thread) to point fingers at another company. It's not professional. No one here can tell me that calling a whole company a scam is keeping things professional. But this post, is truly looking at the bigger picture. We're not BB.com, we shouldn't all bash each other- like I said in the end Nathan will be looking into what happened and straightening things out. If he was wrong he will admit it, as of right now he is willing to issue refunds (if you read his post you will see this) and thats saying alot because as of right now I don't believe he has spoken to the company that manufactured MDXT.

Thank you for your time to post your opinion.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yes I know that and If you read my whole statement you will see That I did say in the end its my fault and I have owned it. Sorry that is not what you saw my friend so I will make that clear right now just for you good friend. Thank you

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I agree...the bashing is getting out of control. Stick to the facts and the science. AM isnt where drama and bashing goes down, it is where science and education goes down. That is why it is such a successful forum. Let's keep it that way.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes I know that and If you read my whole statement you will see That I did say in the end its my fault and I have owned it. Sorry that is not what you saw my friend so I will make that clear right now just for you good friend. Thank you
Understood.

My point was, if you weren't doing active testing of your product batches with this product, are you for your other products? cGMP non-compliance right there.

If you're not FDA compliant, you're in for a WORLD of hurt over the next couple years.

Also, if the current legislation passes, then your product having superdrol, dhea, and caffeine in it, contrary to the label and your product spec(i.e. adulterated/misbranded supplement), that would be a crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

I don't know a huge amount about you or your company but you might want to take a new look at your overall business practices.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
seems to bashing everywhere over CEL's Mdrol, PHF's boladrol, etc, now this

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I thank you for this post because it looks bad when one manufacturer (Not calling out IBE- even though it happens to be the case that the owners wife started this thread) to point fingers at another company. It's not professional..
It was made very clear this chick and her husband no longer own IBE.....i cant believe i came out of AM hibernation to post this sh*t.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No i dont care enough to check all that info i dont use otc hormones anyways

I only think there could be a more professional approach- this is my opinion of course

w/e if someone sends me a bottle i run that sh!t and report back
:bigeyes: This is all I could think of when I read this... :

(*please forgive the quality, since I'm at work and had to use paint, rather than photoshop)

Attachments

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
LMAO when I called the lab the guy who was speaking to me thought I was a potential customer...

Me: So can I send like 2-3 capsules to test from an opened product?

Lab Rep: Oh yea. We've had people send in anywhere from a full bottle to a few capsules to test.

....Natalie, you are the wife of the owner of IBE correct?

You should have gotten PA to test this for you. At least that would have been credible. The lab you chose has no standards to adhere to whatsoever when accepting samples.

I dont think you can fault the lab for accepting samples and testing them no matter what form they came in. OTH if the lab knew that the results were going to be used to publically go after another company then they probably would have refused to be involved. Many labs dont like being caught up in potential lawsuits

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
.....i cant believe i came out of AM hibernation to post this sh*t.
This made me think of both a very angry bear and then a mummy...

thanks for the laugh :p

(not trying to be a d!ck about that, either - I'm being sincere)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Understood.

My point was, if you weren't doing active testing of your product batches with this product, are you for your other products? cGMP non-compliance right there.
It will certainly be interesting to see the results from the other products being tested.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm confused. The second sentence seems to contradict the first. Further clarification would be greatly appreciated.
Sole ownership of Need2.

Co-ownership of the other.

Therefore, Company A does not own Company B.

:)

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
mod edit: then take your personal dislike of someone elsewhere. If you have a legitimate issue, fine. But you're basically saying, I don't like you and acting more like a troll.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is your head up your ass? The guy behind the company just stated the product is/may be mislabeled. Stop blindly defending it.
Ecuse me sir, I didnt see that part!

and no my head wouldnt fit in my ass- would be impossible:bigeyes:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Understood.

If you're not FDA compliant, you're in for a WORLD of hurt over the next couple years.

Also, if the current legislation passes, then your product having superdrol, dhea, and caffeine in it, contrary to the label and your product spec(i.e. adulterated/misbranded supplement), that would be a crime punishable by up to 10 years in prison.

I don't know a huge amount about you or your company but you might want to take a new look at your overall business practices.
One mistake does not add up to poor business practices. The current bills on the table would address a product like this, and I am sure that Nathan is very aware. Not sure anyone in their right mind would willingly taint a product or purposely mislabel something, risking their freedom and the chance to raise his family over a few dollars. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight the gravity of that. Because I'm sure if every product currently available on the market was scrutinized then we would be seeing a lot of people sweat.

It was made very clear this chick and her husband no longer own IBE.....i cant believe i came out of AM hibernation to post this sh*t.
I can't believe you took the time either. I feel so special. FORGIVE me will you for not putting EX before owner. Or previous, maybe? Would that have sounded better? Love it when people pick apart posts to say something clever such as what you posted. Thanks for coming out of your coma- I mean hibernation ;)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
While I do agree with most of what CM says, and have learned A LOT from him, and by all accounts I really don't know what I'm talking about and just making do with what research I can do, the total lead content does still concern me for the following reasons:

1. Lead has a half-life of 25 days in blood, 40 days in soft-tissues, and up to 10 years in teeth and bones (which may still spread to soft-tissues through blood as soft-tissues & blood levels clear out).
2. As such, by my calculations (not taking into account the rate of elimination), it would take 461 capsules to reach the 60 ug. After considering elimination rates, it seems 600 capsules would do it (which is a little less than 7 full bottles).
3. The instructions say 2-4 caps per day (many people only seem to see the "-4 caps per day" part), so that means 150 servings would do the trick (which equates to 112 servings per 4 week cycle-or 1.5 bottles). Getting pretty close to that 60 ug limit. Now think about all the people out there that would run it until the last .5 of the bottle was gone (68 caps; 180 total).
4. The currently accepted adult blood-lead values are < 25ug (with a biological exposure index (absoulte maximum level) of 30ug/dL). Chelation is automatically implemented @ 45ug-69ug, with hospitalization >69ug<--Wikipedia
4. How much lead is in all of our other supplements (especially protein powders-recall the study done showing HIGH levels of lead in many different brands of protein powders (especially Muscle Milk). And water. And pre-WO drinks.

For all of these reasons, I see an extreme possibility for people to hit that 60ug (even the 80ug). Now I do know that 7 bottles is A LOT even for the retards out there. However, with the extremely long half-lives and clearance time, I think it is unreasonable to not be at least a LITTLE concerned (though I couldn't care less about the Superdrol content-it's not like you didn't expect to be taking something "harsh" in the first place LOL!). I have made it a personal mission of mine to avoid heavy metal poisoning if at all possible LOL! Anywho, I'm not a doctor (or a researcher), and I'm definitely not trying to start an argument with CM-I've learned A LOT from him. I'm sure there is a good explanation out there explaining why this situation is not as dangerous as my research seems to suggest (research studies and government agencies are so biased it's sickening). I would even actually put Monsterdrol-XT in my arsenal had I actually known about the product in time (even "knowing" what we "know" now!) I'm just saying that this lead thing is getting out of hand. It's popping up in everything lately, which makes it so much more dangerous. I am definitely looking forward to responses on the subject, and subbed!
--Brian
P.S.
Sorry for the long post, I'm not very good at putting my thoughts on paper (much less debating). Thanks for understanding!:wall:

did you even read what i said? you would get more lead in one day drinking water from the tap then you will get from a serving of these capsules. and its not 60mcg per total blood its per deciliter (10mL)

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree sd and caffine should NOT be in there or DHEA

buttttttttt it still doesnt add up ppl gaining good lbs on it
It's slightly possible that the 2cyano phera is in there, or some other variation. There's a good bit of unknown compound in the cap. It's supremely hard to tell with real accuracy what the other things are if there isn't something listed in labeling so you have a comparison.

Damn phone auto spell

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One mistake does not add up to poor business practices. The current bills on the table would address a product like this, and I am sure that Nathan is very aware. Not sure anyone in their right mind would willingly taint a product or purposely mislabel something, risking their freedom and the chance to raise his family over a few dollars. I appreciate you taking the time to highlight the gravity of that. Because I'm sure if every product currently available on the market was scrutinized then we would be seeing a lot of people sweat.
Well, like I said, I can't think of a reason why he would only not test one product, I would guess he isn't currently doing the required testing of any of his products.

That's not an oops.

That's a 'our company is clearly not cGMP compliant'.

That's not an honest mistake sort of scenario.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Actually, this is proper chain of custody because the product was sent directly fro the manufacturer to RTP. The individual who called to verify the order was sent directly from their facitlity to RTP labs identified himself as Mitch ****** with Ruthless Supplements/Orbit Nutrition. So PA are you saying that I somehow magically was able to tamper with this bottle while in transit from the only place to purchase Monsterdrol to RTP labs?
the way you describe it here it sounds like legit.

Honestly, didn't someone from NTBM state (even before Natalie) it was ordered to be delivered directly to the lab? Im sure you guys could give an order slip proving otherwise, and then we can use the argument of who has touched the bottle.
n?
Some proof would have to be provided that it was shipped directly from manufacturer to lab. If that is provided then its down to whether the results themselves are accurate

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading this joke of a thread since I logged in this morning and these posts say it all. Especially the last one I quoted.

the one that included

"Others may just be bitter because of their own company's failures"

I guess i must be bitter because my company failed a couple of years ago.

what a ****ing stupid thing to say. ****ing arrogance. insulting

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Apparently I must spread reputation around before giving it to EasyEJL again.

It is very easy to pick holes in the OPs post, motive etc etc.

It seems people are focusing on the points easier to argue. It would be more professional (and efficient in shutting the thread down) for them to simply post a sample to PA and keep the flaming to a minimum in the interim.

Nothing keeps critics quiet like results. Leave the emotions out of it and simply test it again.
I am not going to touch a sample of this stuff. I dont want nothing to do with it lest i give the "wrong" results and be labeled a jealous failed competitor

I have been waiting for someone to ask the obvious question but no one has.

Why doesnt NTBM post their lab results that they got when they verified their material back before they put it on the market?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I

The 2 digit IQ comment was directed towards anyone who trusts those lab results. So it's two different things and I don't believe there was any insult directed at you.
well i must have a two digit IQ then because after looking at the full report there (including the chain of custody proof) I would say its a legitimate assay

my only question is whether or not the active component may have been missed because it didnt come out on the GC. That could be answered (as was mentioned before) by an Infrared analysis

Maybe RTP still has the sample. They can run an IR and we can see

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
she admitted she has a vendetta. she says she does not like NTBM

however if her testing is done through correct chain of custody the vendetta is irrelevant to the results

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
First off I would like to thank the people who did this test. I my self have been dealing with the same few manufacturers for almost 3 years now and never had a problem. The same manufacturers I have always used Mrsupps.com also uses and same for RLS.

This product was not made by them however and this one time I went with another because it was something new, a good deal and non of my normal manufacturers had the product. I always do honest business and everyone that I have dealt with thus far has done the same with me. On top of this its a company that has been around for a very long time and everyone knows them.

Being as they were so well known and around for so long I never expected this in a million years( if this test was done right and is true) . Weather the test was done right,wrong, or indifferent does matter!, But at the same time it still raises enough questions in my mind to want to look into it further. It raises enough questions to where more looking into must be done,more questions need to be asked, and this should not be dismissed by my self, as I know some of you feel the same.

We had no plans to discontinue the product Till recent threads where made about new laws going to get passed "http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/163620-designer-anabolic-steroid.html" and I myself had personally gotten a pm/email from This same person who made the thread. The msg to me was one of warning. Warning that others are no longer making pro lines of products and nether should I, Or Mrsupps.com. Although I don't control Mrsupps.com So I cant do much about them.

As most know me, I always take most people at face Value unless given reason not too. So That is why I had the sale and planed to not make the products anymore. The msg that was sent to me sounded nice and more like a guy who just wanted to help me. Deff dd not sound like how he sounds now , with all this I want to attack you and do all this stuff to you. I dont think its very nice to act like a carrying friend In one msg when intentions all along were not friendly at all? Who knows now maybe the intentions all along were to try and scare me to stop selling the products, then make it look like I did for other reasons? I will make no accusations and dont wish to argue over the whole thing anyway.

I have no plans to "bring anyone" into anything and even though I am attacked I have never once did anything back to anyone. At least never took any harmful action to anyone and never would or will.

Maybe some one is under the impression that NTBM or any company I work with,own, or work for has its own Manufacturing? Well we don't and in fact all of our products are made by many of the same places many of the other sponsors and companies use. Unless they make there own. We however never have and I don't think we ever will have that ability.

Many people around this forum know me and have seen me in action. Even patric^^^ Got a free N2KTS from me the other day and asked me in his pm to me " How can you afford this along with all the shipping cost its going to cost you" ..

Easy, I don't own Mrsupps.com and every single one of the 100 bottles that will be sent out, and the shipping cost. All of that is coming out of my pocket. I am paying for them all because I wanted to do it. That is what I like to do and the person I like to be. My intentions would never ever be to
sell a product that does not work to make a quick buck.. My intentions ( as some one here mentioned) is to be around for a wile. and get rick quick schemes are for from the actions I have displayed for a very long time now.

My actions and the way I have done business with everyone around me has been nothing less then of a man who has always wanted to take care of the customers. Do right by each and everyone of them. I have and always will give refunds anytime some one is not happy and now will be no different!!!!

Every company, Every big company out there gets the Sh*t end of the stick some how some way sooner or later it seems. I have seen other companies have a bad batch of something. Others have a batch test lower then normal and so on and so forth, or a product have something in it it was not supposed to have. From ALRI to CEL and IBE and everyone between I have seen this happen here nad there to even the best of them.

[email protected]
This is my personal email. If anyone is not happy with this product, or any product for that matter. Without hesitation I will give you a refund as I have always done with any product I sell.. Even for companies I don't own Like Mrsupps.com I have helped to make sure customers where happy.

I had a customer from mrsupps.com the other day who had product from almost a year ago he no longer wanted. He contacted me and I gave him a NTBM gift certificate equal to the amount of his order he made 8 months ago and even told him to keep the products.

Stories like that about me ^^^ are not few and far between. They are a common every week occurrence. I do things like this all the time and through actions show people as much as I can that I give a damn about them. People know this about me and I am glad I have done the things I have. My actions show the real person I am now, have been, and always will be..

So no RLS will no longer made this product or any pro hormone line of products but its more to do with not wanting to continue in that kind of product line , just as almost no one else wants to make this kind of product line anymore ether. For the record I do not own Mrsupps.com and the product line there is not mine and has nothing to do with RLS or NTBM. Other then The fact that I like the product line, Use it my self, and It is the product line I back. I have nothing else to do with it.

Yes I can and will admit fault and own this problem with the product here. As of right now with this test ( more will be done I am sure not just by me) and yes If anyone would like a refund you have my emails and I am ready to take care of you.. Not only give you a refund but I will also think of some way to go above and beyond like I always do. I am speaking with the company who made the product and Trying to make sure they do the right thing by me also but regardless I will take care of my customers as I always doo.

As for being accused of owning Mrsupps.com That is false. I sold them all of that years ago and of course I want to see what was once mine do well. Just like The owner of Brutalalchemy still calls me a few times a week to see how his old product line is doing. You have a sense of passion for what you created..

Just like I am sure now as we can see IBE still has a passion for his old product line that is now owned by PHF ( I think but I am no expert on the subject)...

So To make things clear.
I own Needtobuildmuscle and I also own Rlssupplements with another Partner. Needtobuildmusce however does not own RLS. I dont own nor does NTBM own Mrsupps.com

The N2KTS product Sells at Mrsupps.com now because the place I was once making it through was no longer able to make it for me. I spoke to the owner of Mrsupps.com and he was able to have some one make the product.

So I allowed him to have the product for a time and planed to have it come back to NTBM later. He did me a favor and I did him a favor. That is what friends DO.

I can see some one here does not like me. That is fine I am no stronger to some people not liking me. Like I have always done when some one gets a hrd on for me and wants to start a campaign against me I will stay the person I have always been. If I find something wrong I will fix it and do my best to make it right with any and all the people I need to make it right with. Then if there is some one who needs to make it right with me I will ask them to do so.

To my friends, fans, Family, and all the people I hold dear to my heart on all the forums. I love you and you know that I do. I will go to the ends of the earth for all of you and you mean everything to me. You are the ones who I care about more then anything and even above my self. You know how I have loved you and treated you and always will. I have always laid my self out there for you. Spent countless hours on the phone with all of you. The billions of pm's sent back and forth between us. The 3 am email conversations and the Midnight phone calls. The way you know before you even call me things will be done right and you will hang up twice as happy as before the call.

How my wife knows many of you by name, and puts a smile on the emails back to you. Or she knows the products you like and even though you never ordered it she knew you would want to try the new protein bar flavor so she put on in your pack.. I have even heard my wife talk for hours with some of you and not like a customer but as the new found friend we both wanted you to be.

We have been family owned and operated Since the day we started and I hope to stay that way. I have always wanted to treat everyone as family and not once has anyone ever dealt with me and felt they were looked at or treated in any other way. O am confident anyone who has ever dealt with me in the past, deals with me now, or will deal with me in the future has and always will see this..

So for this or any problem We will do everything we can to take care of the people who know and love us and have been our customers for a very long time now.. Thank you so much to everyone. Again
My emails is [email protected] for any problems with a RLS order.

If for any other reason you wish to contact me. My contact info, Normal every day email, and phone number is on the contact us at Needtobuildmuscle.com. As always my number is open 24 hours a day 6 days a week.. Saterday is the only day I set aside to be with my family. Even then I will prob pick up and speak with you..

Love you all

Cliffs someone?

i dont have time to read this whole response. He seems like he says that he doesnt think that there is a problem but if there is a problem he will address it and not run away from it. If thats true then its a much better response than saying people are just jealous because they are superior to everyone else in the industry

Status
Not open for further replies.