albuterol instead of clen??

dippyv2

Awards
Hey guys just wanted to shout out and say new to the forum , looks great. already read some great info just skimming through.

I've been hearing allot of talk about albuterol instead of clen because of same effects except shorter half life and milder sides. wondering if anyone had any experience with the two and can tell me what they think is a better decision to run. how can you does the difference ex. 100mcg of clen is compared to how much albu ? this is for learning purposes by the way

thanks , dippyv2

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hard to say. I had overdosed clen. So let's say I ran 80mcg of Clen right out of the gate and didn't taper up. That'd probably compare to 8-12mg of Albuterol right out of the gate.

Albuterol is much safer. It only takes one dose of each to realize this. However, Clen works better for fat burning. Albuterol does other things not associated with cutting that make it more palatable such as increased anabolism, positive change to lipid profile, and it increases gym performance significantly for the first few weeks and gives positive increases in VO2 max.

I'd recommend running it hard for 3 weeks then taking off 3 weeks and jumping back on. I just don't notice the effects after a few weeks running it straight thru. It works VERY well with androgens stacked on top.

dippyv2

Awards
okay great info fueledpassion will help allot !! so by hitting hard so 8mg 3 times a day morning/noon/supper I'm sure id be shaking then .
i was thinking about stacking it with var and test c cycle , i wanted to to use ptren with it but not sure how to dose it and can't find much info about it online.

check out my other thred its my stack I'm thinking about

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
okay great info fueledpassion will help allot !! so by hitting hard so 8mg 3 times a day morning/noon/supper I'm sure id be shaking then .
i was thinking about stacking it with var and test c cycle , i wanted to to use ptren with it but not sure how to dose it and can't find much info about it online.

check out my other thred its my stack I'm thinking about
I'd start with 4 or 6mg the first dose. Then jump to 8. No need giving urself heart palpitations.