AI SPORTS Most Disturbing bodybuilding pics/vids PROMO

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm don't like it. He is 5. Kids should be kids! Play sports, video games, get into fights. Wait until you are at least in 7th or 8th grade to start working out.

stilll prety cool if u ask me, messed up but cool lol

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here he is again! lol
Guiliano Stroe has a myostatin deficiency, which means he doesn't stop growing muscle because of the deficiency. Most people have myostatin which controls the amount of muscle mass on the body. He is strong as phuck but it isn't because he trains all day everyday or anything. Plus he really seems to enjoy it, wouldn't you if you were basically juiced naturally? He is still a very happy normal kid from the vids I've seen. It is unfair to assume that he has some crazy father who has him lifting refrigerators or something.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wonder what hell look like in 20 years!
Like a champion bodybuilder only natty. Or maybe not actually, it appears that his main focus is gymnastics. I was a bit off about myostatin as well, his deficiency is causing excess amounts of skeletal muscle. I don't know about how much mass he can get. I'm sure someone more versed in medicine could tell you more. Here is a recent vid of him and his brother who shares the same traits.
[video=youtube;JPE9uuxVMpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPE9uuxVMpM[/video]

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like a champion bodybuilder only natty. Or maybe not actually, it appears that his main focus is gymnastics. I was a bit off about myostatin as well, his deficiency is causing excess amounts of skeletal muscle. I don't know about how much mass he can get. I'm sure someone more versed in medicine could tell you more. Here is a recent vid of him and his brother who shares the same traits.
[video=youtube;JPE9uuxVMpM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPE9uuxVMpM[/video]
Damn I lost count how long I been trying to do that flag hold thing in the pole and how many times I smashed my head on the floor lol.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is insane core strength!!

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;ro9TRG59nVc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro9TRG59nVc[/video]
Great form man! Congrats on the snap! lol

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Found this story on Thumbler.

The boyfriend got hurt at the NYSC gym at Atlas Mall on Saturday ): He just got surgery to fix it Monday night. It’s been a long, long weekend. I don’t think I’ve worked this hard at trying to keep someone comfortable and happy around the clock in my life.

He’s currently asleep and should be doped up on meds.The surgeons were nice, but the people that work on the main ER floor at the hospital his gym buddies took him too deserve a medal for being the ****tiest team ever. One of the nurses, before even taking an x-ray to see if the bone was intact, said they were going to put him in a splint and said him home.

I’m no doctor, but that at least needed stiches. Turns out he needed surgery to get rid of the exposed bone and fix him up to look as normal as possible.

His surgeon was kind of good looking, after you get passed the whole ‘why am I still waiting on his surgery, it’s been 3 days now’ thing. None of the nurses were goodlooking.

He got upset at me for not picking up Rachet and Clank HD Collection for him. **** it, my feet were tired and no way was I going to slip them back into my Pumas for the midnight edition. I would’ve if it were for some pre-order perks, but the remakes are mad cheap. Don’t give you anything.

School starts tomorrow. I’m a little excited. The first classes I’ll be taken that directly deal with my future career choice. I can’t wait. Hopefully the professors aren’t *******s.

Nice. The girlfriend thinks the doctor was hot and couldn't even pick the bf something cuz her feet were hurting? Your BF just lost the tip of his workout! F'n women...

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards

Nice. The girlfriend thinks the doctor was hot and couldn't even pick the bf something cuz her feet were hurting? Your BF just lost the tip of his workout! F'n women...
No comment, other than "you can't live without them, & you can't live with them"... But I fackin love women... They're my weak spot...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No comment, other than "you can't live without them, & you can't live with them"... But I fackin love women... They're my weak spot...
French fries and cookies are my weak spot. LOL

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
I knew I shouldn't have come into this thread. Lol

LUWIS THE MAN

LUWIS THE MAN

Awards

I agree with you man,her bf just got in a mayor accident and instead of carring for him she goes and checks out the nurses and doctors and he asked for a small favor and she says "no" like wtf i bet you if shes was in his shoes, her bf would take care of her like it was his own daughter and his last concern would be about how hot the staff was or about ****ing school he would devote all his time to her.

Well at least thats what i wouldve done for my girl if she was in a situation like that....

F*cking b*tch.... reminds me of my girl....

And yea all women are the same!!!

BLaQz

BLaQz

Awards
I agree with you man,her bf just got in a mayor accident and instead of carring for him she goes and checks out the nurses and doctors and he asked for a small favor and she says "no" like wtf i bet you if shes was in his shoes, her bf would take care of her like it was his own daughter and his last concern would be about how hot the staff was or about ****ing school he would devote all his time to her.

Well at least thats what i wouldve done for my girl if she was in a situation like that....

F*cking b*tch.... reminds me of my girl....

And yea all women are the same!!!
Please don't be like those chicks that say "all men are the same"...

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please don't be like those chicks that say "all men are the same"...
So right. I can definitely say not all women are the same from my experience...

KingLeonidas9

KingLeonidas9

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
[video=youtube;9tI9F68-nGc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=9tI9F68-nGc[/video]

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wearing the dew rag around the house...classic

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well what the heck was I thinking!! Lol

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
WINNER is..........

Post # 148 KingLeonidas9

Please check your inbox man

Thanks guys for participating in this promo.

If any of you have not yet tried our products, shoot me a PM for some free samples!!!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
congrats

zleeb82

zleeb82

Awards
Awesome thread. Ill be looking forward to more like this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny contest and congrats to the King!!