Repp sports mass caps

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So I’m in week 2 of this product and definitely noticing a difference - muscle fullness, increased strength, weights feel lighter. It’s arachidonic acid but it also has Turk and beta ecdy but not as high doses as other recent products that came out. Also has laxogenin (smilax). I’ve never taken arachidonic acid before but overall I’m responding very well to this product - the increased DOMS is crazy.. The repp site has a decent deal going on right now - 3 bottles and free gifts for $120 with code “party”. I usually use sns, cel, and apex products but decided to give Repp a whirl. In for this deal in addition to my fave companies because at $40 a bottle shipped that’s a good deal for the compounds included (in my opinion) and a good bridge between my epi cycles. Just wanted to share the deal I found

Attachments

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Minimum effective dose of arachidonic acid is 1000mg. 1500 would be better. This gives a tenth of that amount. Not to mention everything else being underdosed. I’m glad it’s working for you, but I’ll pass.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m in week 2 of this product and definitely noticing a difference - muscle fullness, increased strength, weights feel lighter. It’s arachidonic acid but it also has Turk and beta ecdy but not as high doses as other recent products that came out. Also has laxogenin (smilax). I’ve never taken arachidonic acid before but overall I’m responding very well to this product - the increased DOMS is crazy.. The repp site has a decent deal going on right now - 3 bottles and free gifts for $120 with code “party”. I usually use sns, cel, and apex products but decided to give Repp a whirl. In for this deal in addition to my fave companies because at $40 a bottle shipped that’s a good deal for the compounds included (in my opinion) and a good bridge between my epi cycles. Just wanted to share the deal I found
I'm glad that you're enjoying it so far. Nothing wrong with wanting to share something you feel is a good deal.

I'm not a fan of the dosages used in this particular product but I do like Repp Sports as a company and have friends there so nothing about my post is meant to be disparaging towards them at all. I have one of their products on my desk right now.

From an ingredient perspective, the dosages used in this product are low, especially the Arachidonic Acid; but I do understand why they did it that way. It's because to use ARA in a capsule form, you have to use a 10% powder because the 40% like we use in X-Gels is an oil form so it can only be used in softgels. So comparatively speaking, 1000 mg. of Arachidonic Acid powder equals 100 mg. active ARA whereas one 625 mg. X-Gels softgel provides 250 mg. active ARA.

If you're interested in trying high dosed ARA, X-Gels would be 34.99 per bottle right now for the Labor Day sale.

Also, if you or anyone reading is looking for a great natural anabolic, we just launched Anabolic XT and it's available now for 41.99 each or 118.99 for a 3 pack with coupon code laborday30.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Minimum effective dose of arachidonic acid is 1000mg. 1500 would be better. This gives a tenth of that amount. Not to mention everything else being underdosed. I’m glad it’s working for you, but I’ll pass.
agree on ARA but has to be 40% .. 10% non oil , im not a fan .. ive tried it double that dosage and didnt get anything where as xgels half dosafge works

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks guys. I actually saved this deal in my cart. but already have 2 bottles. Something in the mix is making a difference. I just thought it was the ARA because of the DOMS. Sure it’s low dose but the same could be said for epiandro. Minimum effective dose and optimal dose can be different. Eg epiandro effective dose can be 300-600mg a day, optimal dose for advanced users is around 1000mg.. Regardless I’ll probably pick up anabolic xt and run it after these two bottles

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. I actually saved this deal in my cart. but already have 2 bottles. Something in the mix is making a difference. I just thought it was the ARA because of the DOMS. Sure it’s low dose but the same could be said for epiandro. Minimum effective dose and optimal dose can be different. Eg epiandro effective dose can be 300-600mg a day, optimal dose for advanced users is around 1000mg.. Regardless I’ll probably pick up anabolic xt and run it after these two bottles
I'm happy for you that it's working for you.

As far as my comments on ARA, there is just so much confusion on it that I always try to explain it - not just to the people in the thread but also to people that may be reading and not posting or that may read in the future.

You may just be a hyper responder to ARA.

As for the comparison of Epiandrosterone to ARA, I see the analogy that you're going for but there's a much larger gap with ARA. For ARA, you're taking 100 mg. per day actual active ARA and the min. effective dose is regarded as being 1,000 mg. per day of actual active ARA whereas for Epiandrosterone, the common dosage is 600 mg. per day and advanced user dose is 900 mg. per day.

And please know, I'm not disagreeing with you in any way; I'm happy that its working for you. I'm just trying to clarify and help others understand the dosages bc I don't want someone to use an ARA product at a super low dose active ARA and not like it and then say bad things about or have a negative impression about ARA without realizing they never gave it a fair chance.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Anabolic XT if you decide to use it. If I can help you in any way, you're welcome to pm me anytime.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm happy for you that it's working for you.

As far as my comments on ARA, there is just so much confusion on it that I always try to explain it - not just to the people in the thread but also to people that may be reading and not posting or that may read in the future.

You may just be a hyper responder to ARA.

As for the comparison of Epiandrosterone to ARA, I see the analogy that you're going for but there's a much larger gap with ARA. For ARA, you're taking 100 mg. per day actual active ARA and the min. effective dose is regarded as being 1,000 mg. per day of actual active ARA whereas for Epiandrosterone, the common dosage is 600 mg. per day and advanced user dose is 900 mg. per day.

And please know, I'm not disagreeing with you in any way; I'm happy that its working for you. I'm just trying to clarify and help others understand the dosages bc I don't want someone to use an ARA product at a super low dose active ARA and not like it and then say bad things about or have a negative impression about ARA without realizing they never gave it a fair chance.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on Anabolic XT if you decide to use it. If I can help you in any way, you're welcome to pm me anytime.
Thanks, I appreciate your feedback. Perhaps you are right that I am a hyper responder, maybe since I’ve never taken it before. I’m also happy I’m noticing a difference given the low dosages in comparison. Your products helped me lose 30 lb and get stronger in 2021 (AE, mtest, stanoplex) - honestly some of the best products I’ve ever used. Idk why I try anything other than your products and apex! Most of the time I end up getting your stack and apex

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I decided to double the dose and will transition to anabolic xt 3 pack I ordered once I get through these two mass cap bottles. Pumped to run it!

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
I will say I feel a good difference with the mass caps, not extreme but every little edge helps. Protein intake and workouts are in order so adding anything is either noticed or not. I got a super deal on the mass caps ($19.99 a bottle) so I'm good for the next year with how many I bought. Even better is the insight and feedback you guys gave me about stano-plex 300 for a step up!! I've already ordered mine! I've planned out my next year of "recomp prep" so the info you shared is BIG for me. Pct assist and or cycle assist will be ordered today and being that this is a long term plan, I may go ahead and pickup a few more bottles of stano-plex. I look forward to it and I appreciate the help. Getting back on this forum has already been great.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I will say I feel a good difference with the mass caps, not extreme but every little edge helps. Protein intake and workouts are in order so adding anything is either noticed or not. I got a super deal on the mass caps ($19.99 a bottle) so I'm good for the next year with how many I bought. Even better is the insight and feedback you guys gave me about stano-plex 300 for a step up!! I've already ordered mine! I've planned out my next year of "recomp prep" so the info you shared is BIG for me. Pct assist and or cycle assist will be ordered today and being that this is a long term plan, I may go ahead and pickup a few more bottles of stano-plex. I look forward to it and I appreciate the help. Getting back on this forum has already been great.
I forgot about this thread haha. 20 a bottle is a great deal even if it’s under dosed a bit. It’s a good stacker. Stano plex is my favorite one by far, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it too. Good luck with your plan!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
What do you mean by "recomp prep", if you don't mind me asking?

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
What do you mean by "recomp prep", if you don't mind me asking?
Thats just a quote i made for myself as act of word play and discipline. My food has been strict since last year but i just got back to training two months ago. I had about 6yrs of consistent gym tyme but stopped for about 3yrs so muscle memory is utilized now. I use the recomp word because im not chasing a ton of size, but more of shape and balance. The term prep is used because i have it planned out for the next year.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thats just a quote i made for myself as act of word play and discipline. My food has been strict since last year but i just got back to training two months ago. I had about 6yrs of consistent gym tyme but stopped for about 3yrs so muscle memory is utilized now. I use the recomp word because im not chasing a ton of size, but more of shape and balance. The term prep is used because i have it planned out for the next year.
Ok. Then you might (still) be in a position to achieve some actual recomping with a rate that makes sense.

Generally speaking though, trying to recomp is not a good plan of action. Unless you're coming back from a hiatus or are a complete beginner. Cutting fat and building muscle are opposite processes for the body and usually won't be achieved simultaneously, or the progress is so slow, that you're just holding yourself back. More details go in to the whole subject, but to put it short, I believe that 95% of the time (discluding beginners and people coming back from a break from lifting) one would get better results bulking for 4 months + cutting for 2 months, for example, than they would trying to recomp for 6 months.

Maybe you know all that or agree, but I just wanted to explain why I was asking about your recomp plan.

p4pbeast

p4pbeast

Awards
Ok. Then you might (still) be in a position to achieve some actual recomping with a rate that makes sense.

Generally speaking though, trying to recomp is not a good plan of action. Unless you're coming back from a hiatus or are a complete beginner. Cutting fat and building muscle are opposite processes for the body and usually won't be achieved simultaneously, or the progress is so slow, that you're just holding yourself back. More details go in to the whole subject, but to put it short, I believe that 95% of the time (discluding beginners and people coming back from a break from lifting) one would get better results bulking for 4 months + cutting for 2 months, for example, than they would trying to recomp for 6 months.

Maybe you know all that or agree, but I just wanted to explain why I was asking about your recomp plan.
Believe me, the insight is appreciated. I've been researching and contemplating for awhile. I was eating crap without lifting for several years then got the diet right. Now everything else falls into place.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Believe me, the insight is appreciated. I've been researching and contemplating for awhile. I was eating crap without lifting for several years then got the diet right. Now everything else falls into place.
That's a good place to be. Proper diet is many times the most difficult part, or at least to put it in practice and to 'obey'.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I completely agree with you. Over the years I’ve only had one successful recomp where I lost weight and became stronger. You have to get the caloric intake and macros just right for your specific body type along with the right level and type of exercise. In my case it’s even more difficult because I’ve had thyroid issues my whole life. Def better to go but or bulk