yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Sounds like your rc letro is underdosed or bunk. Try that with pharma grade letro.
Well I've had zero estro sides including very little water retention on this cycle. So I don't know.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I've had zero estro sides including very little water retention on this cycle. So I don't know.
What's your trest dose? Around 75mg I'm guessing?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
100mg split dose trest, 50mg anadrol, 12mg split dose LGD.
Definitely not bunk then, you should definitely have some estrogen going from that cycle. Still a huge dose of letro, glad that's working good for you.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Definitely not bunk then, you should definitely have some estrogen going from that cycle. Still a huge dose of letro, glad that's working good for you.
Now I do have elbow tendinitis that was pretty bad before the cycle began anyways. So I'm sure that the AI isn't helping that at all lol. But I'd rather deal with tendinitis rather than some titties.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100mg split dose trest, 50mg anadrol, 12mg split dose LGD.
Well I wouldn't call that a TREST cycle because of the other things you are running. That'd be really difficult to tell what the Trest is actually doing. Personally I wouldn't waste my time with LGD if I could get the "good stuff". That cycle is gonna shut you down so hard, PCT will be rough. Harsh cycle too. I'd like to see bloods after cycle including liver enzymes,HDL,LDL, and total test. Still sounds awesome though minus the LGD.

MattB88

MattB88

Awards
Well I wouldn't call that a TREST cycle because of the other things you are running. That'd be really difficult to tell what the Trest is actually doing. Personally I wouldn't waste my time with LGD if I could get the "good stuff". That cycle is gonna shut you down so hard, PCT will be rough. Harsh cycle too. I'd like to see bloods after cycle including liver enzymes,HDL,LDL, and total test. Still sounds awesome though minus the LGD.
I have a lot of LGD because it's worked great for me so I will continue to run it. So personally it's worked well for me. I like rocking stuff that's worked well for me lol.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So just wondering - what's the general consensus of using an Ai while using a compound like Trest. I'm rocking about 100mg a day and have Letro and Exemestane - I'm wondering if I should be preventative and dose .25-.5ml every couple days - or should I wait and only use if I get sides. From what I've read it's pretty certain that Trest will cause them estrogen titty gains?
Start exemestane week 2 at 12,5 e2d. That'll keep estro in control, but not too low.
Better safe than sorry man.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Aren't you the guy running 175mgs as a "base"?. Lmao, that's not a base, that's a cycle!. Just using it for a base all you need is 25-50mg of the Derma version.
Nope =\

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ok I love Trest too!. 100 is a cycle not a base though!. It's ok though, I know that's how the kids roll these days, they "keep it 100".
Some of us "keep it 200" lol

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
It's ok I love Trest too!. 100 is a cycle not a base though!. It's ok though, I know that's how the kids roll these days, they "keep it 100".
Sounds like you've been listening to this on repeat....just admit it. :laughing:

[video=youtube;b2AcxL88DoI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2AcxL88DoI[/video]

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just saying you gotta differentiate between a snack and a meal, know what I'm sayin?.
Yep, I do! I'm hungry man, I need that meal.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
So I was chatting with BigHulkSmash about how to run this cycle myself, and I was planning on running
Trest 50/50/50/50/50/50/50/50
DMZ 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Yeti, 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/0
Arimidex .5mg/1/1/1/1/1/1/1
That being said, I have two bottles of OL TR3ST just jonesing to be used during this cycle. Would running the trest at 100 for the duration of this cycle be over the top, or would I be okay?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So I was chatting with BigHulkSmash about how to run this cycle myself, and I was planning on running
DMZ 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Yeti, 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/0
That being said, I have two bottles of OL TR3ST just jonesing to be used during this cycle. Would running the trest at 100 for the duration of this cycle be over the top, or would I be okay?
Keep it at 50 imo .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMZ 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Yeti, 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/0
I'd save them because you don't know how long you'll be able to get trest. Not to mention how expensive the stuff is. Keep the trest at 50mg. I mean you could double it, but wouldn't you rather have some left for a future cycle?

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
hahaha lawls. I appreciate that bro. btw the rest of my stack should be arriving by friday, which means that I'll by starting this cycle on Saturday or Monday, depending on how much I decide to rage precycle this weekend hahaha.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DMZ 2/2/2/2/0/0/0/0
Yeti, 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/0
What cycle support supps do you have lined up for this cycle? That's a big dose of adex as well for not a lot of aromatization.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
What cycle support supps do you have lined up for this cycle? That's a big dose of adex as well for not a lot of aromatization.
So far I'm planning on running Blockade, Taurine, and Growth from Blackstone. For my Post I've ordered Exem and Clomid, and I'll probably run blockade and maybe an OTC PCT that doesn't have arimistane in it as well.
My reasoning for the adex was that last time I just used an OTC a.i when I ran pros, and I had really bad rebound gyno.
Would you recommend a lower dose of adex for this stack.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm planning on running Blockade, Taurine, and Growth from Blackstone. For my Post I've ordered Exem and Clomid, and I'll probably run blockade and maybe an OTC PCT that doesn't have arimistane in it as well.
My reasoning for the adex was that last time I just used an OTC a.i when I ran pros, and I had really bad rebound gyno.
Yes. .5 every 3 day will be enough.
Maybe nolvadex 20/20/10/10 instead of clomid, but that's just a choice of personal experience I think.
Anyway, skip the otc pct products.
Serm, exemestane, daa and zma will do the job:) save your money.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Yes. .5 every 3 day will be enough.
Maybe nolvadex 20/20/10/10 instead of clomid, but that's just a choice of personal experience I think.
Anyway, skip the otc pct products.
Serm, exemestane, daa and zma will do the job:) save your money.
Thanks for the information oyvind. So with a half life of 50 hours, .5 every 3 days works for adex?
By the way, would you recommend the daa and zma over something like a DHEA product?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Start exemestane week 2 at 12,5 e2d. That'll keep estro in control, but not too low.
Better safe than sorry man.
Just a warning, I was using 50mg of trest ace per day, and on the 3rd day started feeling that nipple itch! I would definitely start using exemestane on day 1!! Estro conversion will happen immediately, not a week later :) 12.5mg e2d is also what I used though.

Next time I am running nolva along with exemestane, and lots of zinc. I had random tenderness off and on.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Just a warning, I was using 50mg of trest ace per day, and on the 3rd day started feeling that nipple itch! I would definitely start using exemestane on day 1!! Estro conversion will happen immediately, not a week later :) 12.5mg e2d is also what I used though.

Next time I am running nolva along with exemestane, and lots of zinc. I had random tenderness off and on.
Hey Gutterpump I was planning on runing adex from week one and saving exem for pct.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Grab some tudca as well, you're stacking a lot of methyls and blockade really won't have you covered all the way. I would run 750mg of tudca ed with that stack.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
BTW SInce I already have Clomid instead of Nolva for my PCT, does anybody have a good idea of dosage?
I've read all kinds of mixed articles about it, but the general consensus is that you need to run it at a minimum of 80-150mg for maximum effect... What do you all think?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
BTW SInce I already have Clomid instead of Nolva for my PCT, does anybody have a good idea of dosage?
I've read all kinds of mixed articles about it, but the general consensus is that you need to run it at a minimum of 80-150mg for maximum effect... What do you all think?
Everyone will say 50 50 25 25
I say 100 50 25 25
Thats jist the way i do it , not saying to do that .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50/50/25/25 is all you need

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Hahahaha lawls yates.
Literally right after bighulk smash says that hahaha.
Also, I started today!!!!! I'm excited to see how this plays out hahaha.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hahahaha lawls yates.
Literally right after bighulk smash says that hahaha.
Also, I started today!!!!! I'm excited to see how this plays out hahaha.
Like i said every one will say 50 50 25 25 lol its the best way man.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
Btw, back pumps are killing me. Time to up my water and taurine intake.

jacobcook91

jacobcook91

Awards
yeah I got it right here hahaha. 5gs per serving hahaha

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information oyvind. So with a half life of 50 hours, .5 every 3 days works for adex?
By the way, would you recommend the daa and zma over something like a DHEA product?
Yes, adex. 5 e3d will be fine. Bump it up if you see/feel estro sides, but I doubt it.
Yes, I would stick to daa, zma, multis, oils and creatine mono, but I am sure that someone else has other options:) For me, all the other natty pct products seems like a waste of money.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Trest at 8 a day caused me insane back pumps ill pre dose taurine at 2.5g 2x a day

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Lovin trest so far in terms of gains and aggression

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PhantomReaper Anabolics 0
Anabolics 5
SkRaw85 Anabolics 39
Anabolics 2
PhantomReaper Anabolics 11