AI doses on test cycle

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
On a standard test cyp cycle 12 weeks 500 mg, if signs of gyno start to show when would that be likely to occur? And if it does, what doses of AIs should be used (I know nolva can be used as well but just asking for AI doses here). Anyone with personal experience with any of the RX or OTC AIs can chime in here.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
gyno signs will vary from person to person

2-3 caps erase everyday

1/4 pill so about .6mg letro e2 day

1mg adex e2 or e3 days

12.5mg aromasin e3 days

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
From what I understand, there is no magical time that you'll start seeing signs of gyno (ie it could be the second week or the sixth, or not at all), it's largely dependent on the individual. That's probably better, since if there was a standard time that everyone knew gyno would show up if it was going to, you'd probably get a lot of paranoid people around that time popping way too much AI and seriously cratering their estrogen.

All of my experience is with Adex. As far as dosages, if I actually saw signs of gyno, I would start with .5mg of Adex EOD (.25 ED if you prefer). Then there's nothing to do but see what that dosage does and gauge from there. If symptoms don't go away, increase to .5mg ED. If symptoms do go away, I'd stick on that dosage for about a week and then lower it slightly (.25mg EOD) to see if gyno stayed away. If it did and you knew you just needed that mild AI, you make sure not to waste any potential gains with the .5mg EOD.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I like aromasin prophylactically 12.5mg EOD, or sometimes daily depending on how i feel. If putting on a shirt makes ur nips sensitive, the gyno monster is probably creeping up on you.