agmatine

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
just want to clarify, you're not diabetic right? Thanks for doing the testing mi amigo
Nope. My dad was so my mom got me the meter last Christmas so I could monitor it just to be safe. I had a physical in October and my glucose levels were good.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
From an anecdotal perspective I could feel the drop in glucose. Much like taking a cap of Slin Sane V2 that I had been using. Using 2000mg a pop would get pretty expensive in the long run. But for those that were curious at 2000mg it does have GDA type effects.
you are not done with your experiment

you need to repeat it again tomorrow without the agmatine

we dont know how your blood glucose changes in the morning normally

and then we need more people to do this, if we really wanna be definitive

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'll do it on shift my next tour...

- Valdez

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

Yes sir.

Younglifter16

Awards
Nope. My dad was so my mom got me the meter last Christmas so I could monitor it just to be safe. I had a physical in October and my glucose levels were good.
cool just checking.

if he was diabetic would he have a fasting blood glucose of 91

come on man
i skimmed the thread and saw he had a glucose meter...not many non diabetics have one, it was a simple question just so i can be overly-anal on the specifics.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

I only have two strips left. So I will check it upon awakening and 30 minutes later.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool just checking.

i skimmed the thread and saw he had a glucose meter...not many non diabetics have one, it was a simple question just so i can be overly-anal on the specifics.
I have 3. It's how I tested recompadrol.

Strips are expensive

Younglifter16

Awards
^ you fellas have any posts I can find where ya tested other GDA's or ingredients?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established

You might be on to something. Slept a little bit later today and test one at
8:15 yielded 79mg/dl

8:45 yielded 79mg/dl

I got more pics if people want to see them.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
everyone should have one, they are cheap. the strips cost about a buck a piece though.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
You might be on to something. Slept a little bit later today and test one at
8:15 yielded 79mg/dl

8:45 yielded 79mg/dl

I got more pics if people want to see them.
blood glucose can naturally vary substantially so to really get a grip on whats going on it probably would take several attempts. and then look for trend

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
blood glucose can naturally vary substantially so to really get a grip on whats going on it probably would take several attempts. and then look for trend
I agree. Again though I did feel a drop in glucose after dosing the agmatine. 15mg in 15 minutes. The feeling was similar to other GDA products I've taken. Was it the agmatine? Don't know but I usually don't experience that normally.

ReNude1

Awards
I've use Glycobol and I have meter with accucheck meter and test strips it does work for GDA in fact it was my diabetes type 2 that led me to it I had tried several things and finally discovered Glycobol was the only thing I used so far that acutually lowered my blood sugar. But you have to be diligent and take two caps before every meal the doctors prescribed med metformin took my blood sugar from 300 to 200 but glycoblol lowered it in conjunction with metformin to 100-138 I haven't tried agmatine but plan to I will let everybody no what the meter says

ReNude1

Awards
Had no luck with pteropure pterostilbene for lowering blood sugar even at very high doses 400mg twice a day nothing only Glycobol AI product worked

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I agree. Again though I did feel a drop in glucose after dosing the agmatine. 15mg in 15 minutes. The feeling was similar to other GDA products I've taken. Was it the agmatine? Don't know but I usually don't experience that normally.

you felt or you measured?

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I've use Glycobol and I have meter with accucheck meter and test strips it does work for GDA in fact it was my diabetes type 2 that led me to it I had tried several things and finally discovered Glycobol was the only thing I used so far that acutually lowered my blood sugar. But you have to be diligent and take two caps before every meal the doctors prescribed med metformin took my blood sugar from 300 to 200 but glycoblol lowered it in conjunction with metformin to 100-138 I haven't tried agmatine but plan to I will let everybody no what the meter says

ketone salts seem to have a reliable blood glucose lowering effect on people that take it

http://prototypenutrition.com/ketoforce.html

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is definitely good to know.
The endurance aspect of the ketoforce itself is simply amazing and now it can lower blood glucose, too.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
This is definitely good to know.
The endurance aspect of the ketoforce itself is simply amazing and now it can lower blood glucose, too.
this was an unanticipated effect and it occurs with synthetic ketone precursors as well

ReNude1

Awards
I measured with Accucheck meter Ptero had no effect

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ReNude1

Awards
No not a misspell I was refering to pterostilbene its a compound found in blueberrys that is supposed to lower blood sugar Pteropure is a manufacturer that clinical proof of lowering sugar but even I high doses pterostilbene did nothing for me in that dept. I now take Glycobol with results

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Let me know how that goes for you. Personally, my favorite protocol is quickly becoming 500mg with my preworkout meal (high in carbs; ~3 hours preworkout) and 500mg 30 minutes preworkout.

full stomach?

ReNude1

Awards
No not a misspell I was refering to pterostilbene its a compound found in blueberrys that is supposed to lower blood sugar Pteropure is a manufacturer that clinical proof of lowering sugar but even I high doses pterostilbene did nothing for me in that dept. I now take Glycobol with results with a meter readings to prove it Glycobol does work you have to take 2 caps before every meal 6 a day but its the only thing that I have found that works so far

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Bump.

I take 500mg-1g agmatine with a big meal before workout and 500-1g agmatine post workout with a big meal.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bump.

I take 500mg-1g agmatine with a big meal before workout and 500-1g agmatine post workout with a big meal.
I always take 1g when I wake mixed with my compete and then eat my big pre-workout carb meal 45ish minutes later. Love it.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
500-750mg prior to every carb meal. Get in around 500-1000mg pre-workout as well depending on pre-workout being used that day.