Aggression with Andros

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
Maybe it's just me, and I have some kind of adverse effect or something? The aggression is freaking Ruthless. I'm talking, like BAD. Guess they aren't for me, I'm already kind of high strung, then adding 2 different Andros in just multiplies it. Is there anything out there that calms it down just a TAD? Lmao, this **** is off the chain.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could try maybe a mood enhancement supp or something. Of course andros will treat everyone differently so some ppl won't have an aggression problem while taking them.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
And here I sit searching for sources of compounds that yield high levels of agression :D

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
I think you might be over thinking it. Like a placebo effect. I say just chill out

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you might be over thinking it. Like a placebo effect. I say just chill out
This. I have friends that have ran cycles and state they know it has kicked in because they are more of a d1ck. I simply tell them they were already a d1ck. Point being it is placebo.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
This. I have friends that have ran cycles and state they know it has kicked in because they are more of a d1ck. I simply tell them they were already a d1ck. Point being it is placebo.
For real lol. I've noticed I get agitated easier but just keep a cool head.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I get this from higher doses andros. It's all part of hormone level increases. You could try dosing lower or a mood enhancement supps. Other than that you can just try and deal.

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Hahahahaha!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which ones? I want more aggression lol

FloydB

FloydB

Awards
I don't mind it myself, but it gets a lil intense at the wrong times sometimes. I'll deal with it, and crush the ****. Olympus UK Super-1 Elite & Olympus UK Super-2

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
The 1-andro + Test is doing it for me. So I'm guessing 1 and 4-andro would be about the same.