1 ANDRO OR 4 ANDRO FOR AGGRESSION?

Beathead

Awards
Hello,

I have been seeing mixed results of what andro causes aggression. Would just like everyone's opinion. Thanks.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always stacked them together so the answer is both lol. They work perfectly together and just taking one alone has it’s negative effects.

Beathead

Awards
I was kinda lost when I thought, ok, I'm going with War Demonz and M 17 Alpha. Since it converts to M1T, would I still need to run a test base? This is why I am stumped on andros.

bignastyisbac

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was kinda lost when I thought, ok, I'm going with War Demonz and M 17 Alpha. Since it converts to M1T, would I still need to run a test base? This is why I am stumped on andros.
You asked this question in the other thread. It was answered.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I always stacked them together so the answer is both lol. They work perfectly together and just taking one alone has it’s negative effects.
Agreed with this. Stacking both they compliment each other and work perfect together.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with this. Stacking both they compliment each other and work perfect together.
Yeah, if I’m not mistaken, they both shut you down however 1 Andro by itself will cause shutdown without testosterone production, while 4 Andro will supplement your test through a two step conversion, masking/if not improving the side effects of suppression. 1 Andro is more of the mass builder tho, while 4 Andro is wet. IMO though, they are good as a mild cycle... however more expensive then most anything else lol