AE loves the pink

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a nice workout today for shoulders. Felt very strong and really tried to alter the way I do things:

Seated press (8 sets) 2 sets @205lbs 5 reps
BTN Press (5 sets) 155lbs rep range 5-7
BB Shrugs (8 sets) 455lbs sets @ 5-7 reps
Front BB raises (4 sets) 70lbs

I got a tad fatigued at the end, but the strength was great as was the vascularity (no surprise here)

Also, the focus and aggression were really dialed in today, which was a real welcomed aspect.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
those shrugs are SICK!!!!!! way to kill it bro!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My traps are envious of those numbers too!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decent

A mediocre workout today. I was very fatigued befoe getting home. The school I work in does not have the a/c up and running still, and I teach in a room with no windows :aargh: So with close to 90 degrees, and no ventilation, I am just friggin sapped. Chest and tris today

Incline BP (9 sets) 295lbs 2 reps
Flat BP (5 sets) 315lbs 1 rep <honestly....struggled like hell>
Fixed Bench (5 sets) <this is where I attempt heavier weight from a set position on the guards> ended up missing everything above 330lbs. I use this in place of boards

Skull crushers (5 sets) 100lbs sets of 10
French presses (5 sets) 85lbs sets of 8

As I said very fatigued. Strength has not greatly improved. I believe I have about a week left of pink, so I am hopeful for a last surge :thumbsup:

Edit: I have till Tuesday left of the pink :(

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
those are great numbers regardless bro!!! and 9 sets on incline.... you are a beast!!! By the way, what do you teach???

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are great numbers regardless bro!!! and 9 sets on incline.... you are a beast!!! By the way, what do you teach???
thanks man.

I teach history, special focus on Art History and Religion.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deads day

Just finished up some work on back with a specific focus on deads. Was more focused on a rep day instead of a heavier day

DL (10 sets) 2 sets @ 365lbs 5 reps per 2 sets @ 315lbs 8-9 reps
T-Bar Rows (6 sets) 4 35's 2 25's 7-10 reps
Underhand pullups (4 sets) BW to failure

I was pleasantly surprised with my numbers today. I didnt feel like I could go as heavy as I wanted, but my endurance was very solid and I was truly pleased.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
solid workout once again AE!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I am trying to finish off well :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Leg PR!!!!!!

So I had a nice intense leg workout.

Zerchers (8 sets) 350lbs 1 rep (easy as well) sets at 275lbs
Stradled Hack (5 sets) 225lbs
Standing calf raises (8 sets) 225lbs

Tried to do a seated version of claf raises with the bar resting on my thighs. However, it did not work as well as planned

I was really surprised with the 350. Went up a lot easier than anticipated and I actually felt like I could have gotten a second rep out of it

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
How do you think the pink is helping on these lifts?? Got mine yesterday and will be starting my log in about 10 days

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest and Tris:
Incline BP (9 sets) 275lbs 2 sets 4 reps per
Flat BP (6 sets) same damn thing 315lbs 1 rep and a miss @ 2
Pullovers (5 sets) 45lbs plate

CG BP (6 sets) 275lbs easy 2 reps
French Press (4 sets) 85lbs sets of 12

Will give further update tomorrow, as that is my last lifting on the pink

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How do you think the pink is helping on these lifts?? Got mine yesterday and will be starting my log in about 10 days
it definitely has not been the record shattering experience, however, I have noticed greater longevity during the workouts, which most certainly helps

BTW: any info on the ingredients?

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I wish... they are very hush hush. My bottle is pretty vague, but that's ok I guess. Can't wait to give the whole thing a run! Great lift by the way

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
it definitely has not been the record shattering experience, however, I have noticed greater longevity during the workouts, which most certainly helps

BTW: any info on the ingredients?
Notice any other benefits from it besides vascularity and longevity? Any size difference?

To bad, you seem to not respond as excellent as all the other loggers at usplabdirect.com forums.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed Jacob, There are some VERY impressive logs out there with Snag and some of the other guys. I guess different bodies... I will say this though. AE is already a beast!!! Kind of hard to improve upon perfection right??? Can't wait for mine to get in... I think today! and then next week mine goes up both here and there

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To bad, you seem to not respond as excellent as all the other loggers at usplabdirect.com forums.
its all good. I have enjoyed the run, and have seen improvements, thats all i can ask for
agreed Jacob, There are some VERY impressive logs out there with Snag and some of the other guys. I guess different bodies... I will say this though. AE is already a beast!!! Kind of hard to improve upon perfection right??? Can't wait for mine to get in... I think today! and then next week mine goes up both here and there
someone wanna tell my wife this? :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last pink workout

So today is the final run on the pink

Back
Underhand chins (3 sets) warmups and stretch
Rack Pulls (9 sets) 525lbs 1 easy rep sets at 455lbs 3 & 4 reps
BB Rows (5 sets) 225lbs 6 reps :woohoo:
Wide Chins (3 sets) bw to failure <didnt take long to fail>

Will be back tomorrow to update the final commentary on page 1.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
is their any kind of release date for this pink magic ???? like what kinda month may ??? june ?? july ??? gimme info gimme gimme gimme lol :)

Oh heck just gimme pink magic now !!!!!

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
has it been decided if pink will hit retail, or only limited release like TNA......

I have had mixed results with various usplabs products, jack3d, powerfull and suppercissus were good... prime, pump i could live without oxy is cool but i dont need it

Any info on whats in it....im assuming from what ive read on various logs it will be a herbal vasodilator in some way similar to NO bomb combined with geranium oil but anyway.....is it planned to hit full scale release ever

No stimulants and it does vasolidatory properties among many other MOAs.

It will hit retail but in limited quantities until. We are waiting on a new harvest. I wish it was an easy product to produce but innovation like this always starts small and grows bigger.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great workout AE! Look forward to your final results my academic brother!!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

It will hit retail but in limited quantities until. We are waiting on a new harvest. I wish it was an easy product to produce but innovation like this always starts small and grows bigger.
Epic post!

great workout AE! Look forward to your final results my academic brother!!
X2!!!! :AR15firing:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I only realized this when a female teacher (who is known to "feel" the male teachers made a comment to me) awkward moment :lol: 10 out of 10
ok, quote of the day winner goes to AE!!! Great review man. Again you got me all psyched to get my run going... 5 days and counting :AR15firing:
Picks look great too. The lats look sick in that last one!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much where I am at with the summary as well AE. I've had some other sides but you hit it on the button. Pics look great AE!

Definitely a perk with being a teacher....women all over the job site.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty much where I am at with the summary as well AE. I've had some other sides but you hit it on the button. Pics look great AE!

Definitely a perk with being a teacher....women all over the job site.
its a bit odd, doesnt make my wife to happy :lol:

the worst is I am the only guy on the block in shape, and its a younger family type block. The comments my wife has heard border on disturbing

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's F'd up if they are saying it around your wife.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's F'd up if they are saying it around your wife.
2 of them have said it directly to her. Good thing she is easy going about that stuff. One of them at a movie with our daughters asked my wife what I looked like without clothes.

She came home and told me :wow:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to run that by her husband if he is a good friend of yours. I would want my buddy to let me know if my wife was thinking sh!t like that.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You tightened up and added some mass it looks like...not too bad

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established

ok cool just wanted to make sure it wasn't going to be like TNA in that it was way to limited of a release to have a large reporting of results

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to run that by her husband if he is a good friend of yours. I would want my buddy to let me know if my wife was thinking sh!t like that.
the thing is, all the women are in their 30's and their husbands are older and rounder.

They arent good friends or else it would be even weirder

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agree with you on that one. I'm in the same boat. Surrounded by 30-45 year olds who's husbands look like the before adds for weight loss gimmicks. My wife already informed me that I would under NO circumstances be mowing the lawn topless!! LOL

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
agree with you on that one. I'm in the same boat. Surrounded by 30-45 year olds who's husbands look like the before adds for weight loss gimmicks. My wife already informed me that I would under NO circumstances be mowing the lawn topless!! LOL
thats friggin hilarious

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What was that housewives series on the tube?? Funny stuff AG

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
How's your run going AE? From start to where you are now in a nutshell if you dont mind :) Dont have time to skim through the entire thread unfortunately! So some cliffs would be great...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
How's your run going AE? From start to where you are now in a nutshell if you dont mind :) Dont have time to skim through the entire thread unfortunately! So some cliffs would be great...
ummm.... he's done bro

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
he posted it on the first page... guess you missed that

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
If you re-read my post without jumping the gun to look cool, you would see I didnt have time to skim through the entire thread where he may have mention "update page 1" thus why I asked <shrugs> good day!