AE loves the pink

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we are out in cali, wyfe werks at community college, and they arent having summer school, we also have calpoly pomona going bankrupt, and another comm. college might be closing as well. All this crap is in a 25 mile circle of me.
Your by me I'm in hollywood :drive:

thanks man, going to try to really continue to kick it in the a$$
AE kicks ass

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we are out in cali, wyfe werks at community college, and they arent having summer school, we also have calpoly pomona going bankrupt, and another comm. college might be closing as well. All this crap is in a 25 mile circle of me.
its ridiculous, between your governator and our little tubby new governor, it is going to go from bad to worse. I am one of the fortunate ones, outside of seniority, I will have an administrative cert in Pa in december, so options are there.

Typical morning run, feel good, not sore at all

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome!!!

Came home from work aggressive as hell and the workout showed that.

Incline BP (9 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 4 reps per 1 sets @ 285lbs 2 reps
Flat BP (5 sets) 2 sets @ 300lbs 4 reps

Seated Press (5 sets) 2 sets @ 185lbs 6 reps per
BB Shrugs (6 sets) 2 sets @ 405lbs 8-12 reps per
Upright rows (5 sets) 2 sets @ 125lbs 8 reps per

The aggression was through the roof, felt very strong and wanted to continue but did not want to over train. Really looking forward to hitting deads tomorrow and pulling some bigger numbers.

I truly am beginning to think the pinkies are kicking in nicely

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How have I missed this thread up till now? Definitly in. When can we know an ingredient profile? I am loving what the results appear to be, but could never commit to wanting something without knowing what is in it...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I'm so psyched for the release of this product!!

Keep it coming AE!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so psyched for the release of this product!!

Keep it coming AE!
thanks man, appreciate you following along.

Here was todays lift, which was fairly solid

Deads: 8 sets just missed 455lbs (couldnt get the lockout) did sets at 315lbs for sets of 8 and 9
T-Bar: 6 sets used my 45's today had 4 45's for solid sets of 6-10
Underhand pullups: 5 sets BW to failure
BB Rows: 4 sets 185lbs 7-9 reps

I did fatigue towards the end of the workout. However, I was surprised I got as far with 455lbs as I did. Almost fell over for the lack of breathing upon missing the lockout :lol:

Vascularity is still quite pronounced, and it continues to become more prominent in my legs.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of weight for a lot of reps AE. Do you think your stamina has started to go up from Pink?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of weight for a lot of reps AE. Do you think your stamina has started to go up from Pink?
I do see a slight increase. I am curious to see how much it will improve over the next 3 weeks or so, as well as the strength increases

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think we all are!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so hit legs in a different order today.

Zercher Squats (8 sets) 225lbs 8 reps
Box Squats (6 sets) 275 rep ranges 4-6 (used bench, was already fatigued)
Front Squat (4 sets) 135lbs
Standing calf raises (8 sets) 225lbs rep ranges 12-15 reps

Once again, vascularity is the key, and it is through the roof. As I sit here now, veins are all over my arms, and I didnt even hit upper body today. Was very fatigued towards the end of the workout.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting workout. Took me a while to get through it, and the results were so/so

Chest:
Flat BP (10 sets) missed 340lbs hit 325lbs
Incline BP (7 sets) 2 sets @ 275lbs 2 and 3 reps
Floor Press (4 sets) 265lbs 5 reps

Tris
French Press (5 sets) 115lbs rep range 8-10
CG BP (7 sets) missed 295 (very fatigued)

Good pump and aggression. However, here is an inquiry although I do not think it is related to the Pink. Last week my right index finger started getting tingly numb, it has gotten progressively worse and now my thumb and middle finger are starting to. The index finger started at the tip and is now most of the way down the finger. I am probably going to have to call the doc this week for an appt. to see if I pinched a nerve. The only issue it is causing me is my grip strength in my right hand.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That sounds like a nerve bubba. Do you have a history of any damage to your shoulder or other areas? If it is getting worse then it needs to be taken care of.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have had 3 shoulders operations thus far, none since 2003. I already have nerve damage that affects my left thigh from some back trouble. Evidently I broke a bone in my lower back and never knew it :shrug: Since I have off starting Wednesday for spring break, I am going to give him a shout, however, I am not stopping :nono:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you sir, gotta love getting older

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy B-day bubba!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back day again

Ok, so I decided to change the order that I do my back

BB Rows: (6 sets) 2 sets @ 205lbs 7-9 reps per
WG Chins (5 sets) BW to failure
Deads (8 sets) 405lbs 2 reps lost grip strength again badly, right hand almost completely

From the perspective of the pink, I am amazed at the vascularity more so than anything else. I could be doing nothing and the veins are jumping. I am not sure if the hand issue is causing me to struggle with strength gains. I am heading to the doc either tomorrow or wednesday. I do have some concerns as this was an issue for my wife prior to a totally different diagnosis.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Happy birthday AE, may your day be full of pink...;)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do, I think I ha e figured out a bit of the origin. So I will see what he says to my theory

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to some of the injuries, I am altering my routine.

I will only be working legs once a week on Saturdays. I will make Wednesdays shoulders/biceps and Thursday will be chest and tris.

Tomorrow......back in the gym

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shoulders and Bi's

Ok, got in a fairly solid shoulder and bicep day

Seated press (6 sets) 2 sets @ 185lbs 5 reps per
BTN Press (5 sets) 4 sets @ 155lbs 8 reps
BTB Shrugs (6 sets) 315lbs 7 reps (grip died on this)
Upright rows (5 sets) 115lbs 8 reps

Z-Bar Curls (5 sets) 115lbs 8-10 reps
BB Curls (5 sets) 125lbs 7-9 reps

Felt good, strength was as expected. Might have had a bit more endurance than expected, but I also got to sleep in a bit this am, as I am off for spring break till next week.

Vascularity is still a major plus, as during curls my forearms looked ridiculous :wow:

I will be at the doc later and see what he says. I think it might be related to some sciatic issue I have as well.

Tomorrow will be chest and tris.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enjoy your break and good luck with the doctor visit.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a real nice chest and tri workout today

Incline BP (8 sets) 2 sets at 260lbs 6-8 reps
Flat BP (6 sets) 320lbs 1 rep missed rep 2 (honestly was not close on rep 2) :)
Skull crushers (5 sets) 115lbs sets of 8-10
CG BP (6 sets) 245lbs 7 reps 3 sets @ 225lbs 8 reps

Felt very good, very relaxed but with a nice deal of aggression to boot if that makes sense. Strength has not increased, however, I am somewhat plateaued right now.

In terms of the dr. definitely some nerve issues. I have sciatic problems in my lower left back which makes my left thing go numb (had it for over a decade), additionally the hand could be a mixture of a few things. To sum it up, the best thing to do is rest, and that is not me, so as I told my wife since I can conform, time to shut up about it and just deal ;)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great lift there AE, any news from the doc????

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was what I expected

Had a nice relaxing morning, just hanging out with my daughter. Both of us off from school. So I was able to relax a bit, before really deciding to tear it up.

Wide grip chins (5 sets) BW no more than 10 reps per
Deads (8 sets) 430lbs 1 easy rep 365lbs 4 reps super set 315lbs 5 reps (that was the heaviest 315 I have ever felt)
TBar (6 sets) 4 35's 2 25's 8 reps
Reverse Grip chins (5 sets) BW to failure each set

The pump was fantastic, and the longer I went the stronger I felt. I know my grip still struggled over 405lbs, however with my 365 reps and 315 reps it was not an issue.

Also, I dont know what this is doing to my vascularity, but it is crazy, veins everywhere. Additionally, my aggression was way up, I was ready to rip things apart today

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Crazy numbers AE!!!! good news on the grip bro!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, I am going to keep working on the grip to try not to kill it. Today was fun, tomorrow for legs should be interesting as per doc no back squats

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
wonder if you introduced fat gripz into the equation if that would strengthen your grip better than without????? They are getting great reviews for that very thing. Just a thought.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Modified Leg Day

With my back issues, I decided to alter some things for legs today. Still felt good, and got a nice pump

Zercher (10 sets) 315lbs 1 rep sets @ 225lbs 6-9 reps
Modified Hack Squat (6 sets) 225lbs <very awkward to get used to>

Standing calf raises (10 sets) 225lbs 12 reps <holding bar behind me>

Was doing the best I could to take the pressure off of my back. The hack was something that I saw Kai Greene doing, so I figured I would try it. Basically, the bar goes between your legs <thats what she said ;)> and you hold it in your hands and squat. A tad awkward, but got a good burn out of it

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
sounds interesting. I have the same problem with my back.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not stiff at all right now, no pain or anything. Might continue to research other variaties just to see what else I can do. I still do love my zercher's however

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a real nice chest/tris workout

Incline BP (8 sets) 305lbs 1 rep
Flat BP (7 sets) 315lbs 1 rep, missed badly at rep 2
CG BP (7 sets) 2 sets @ 265lbs 2-3 reps
Each set of CGBP was supersetted with triceps extensions (overhead) w/a 45lbs plate to failure
Floor Press (5 sets) 255lbs 5 reps

Some thoughts:
It was not so much that I felt incredibly strong, it was that even though rationally I knew I should be tired, I was not. I just kept on going and was able to really have a constant motor.

Today, from that perspective was quite impressive.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Had a real nice chest/tris workout

Incline BP (8 sets) 305lbs 1 rep
Flat BP (7 sets) 315lbs 1 rep, missed badly at rep 2
CG BP (7 sets) 2 sets @ 265lbs 2-3 reps
Each set of CGBP was supersetted with triceps extensions (overhead) w/a 45lbs plate to failure
Floor Press (5 sets) 255lbs 5 reps

Some thoughts:
It was not so much that I felt incredibly strong, it was that even though rationally I knew I should be tired, I was not. I just kept on going and was able to really have a constant motor.

Today, from that perspective was quite impressive.
NIce log so far! I can't wait to get my hands on some PINK.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
impressive numbers though, and love the incline over 300!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
impressive numbers though, and love the incline over 300!!!!
Agree!! Repping in the 300s for upper body is big time in my book.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys. I have always been an upper body guy, thats why I wear pants a lot...gotta hide the chicken legs :lol:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had a limited time workout, but very productive. Changed the way I do my rack pulls, based on the method used by Branch Warren. It is more of a pause at the pins.

Rack Pulls (10 sets) 3 sets @ 405lbs 2 sets @ 4 reps 1 set 6 reps :woohoo: Also 1 set at 500 for an easy rep
BB Rows (6 sets) 2 sets 205lbs 7 reps
Wide Grip Chins (5 sets) BW to failure

I was a sweating freak today. I will admit that on the heavier set of pulls I used my hooks. My rationale was that I was still moving the weight even if my hand couldnt handle it.

Off from lifting tomorrow, and back for Shoulders/Bi's Wednesday

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
would love to see a vid of those... sound interesting

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they are a fun exercise as they take the a$$ and legs out of the lift

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good lifting Adam!

Regarding the numbness in the right hand, it sounds quite likely to be some sort of impingement of the median nerve. I don't believe you have used hGH which could predispose you to carpal tunnel like syndrome. Do you ever feel like electricity is running down your fingers or arm? If so, does tapping on your hand/forearm in a certain spot make it worse?

Keep us updated on how it's feeling.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep up the good lifting Adam!

Regarding the numbness in the right hand, it sounds quite likely to be some sort of impingement of the median nerve. I don't believe you have used hGH which could predispose you to carpal tunnel like syndrome. Do you ever feel like electricity is running down your fingers or arm? If so, does tapping on your hand/forearm in a certain spot make it worse?

Keep us updated on how it's feeling.
Hey Steve.

Actually I get that feeling in my thigh, according to my doc it is sciatic. "Supposed" to be taking time off from strenuous lifting :rofl:

What I found out about the hand was through a bit of trial and error. I got a new treadmill and at certain parts of my morning run I was leaning on my hands too hard on the grips. The grips were placed in a different location than the old treadmill. Its funny, once I stopped it, the numbness and tingling started to discipate. Go figure.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
they are a fun exercise as they take the a$$ and legs out of the lift
hhmmm... I'll look into trying those soon cause I already have a "bubblebutt" from deads.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey Steve.

Actually I get that feeling in my thigh, according to my doc it is sciatic. "Supposed" to be taking time off from strenuous lifting :rofl:

What I found out about the hand was through a bit of trial and error. I got a new treadmill and at certain parts of my morning run I was leaning on my hands too hard on the grips. The grips were placed in a different location than the old treadmill. Its funny, once I stopped it, the numbness and tingling started to discipate. Go figure.
Happy to hear its nothing to bad, keep killing it AE

hhmmm... I'll look into trying those soon cause I already have a "bubblebutt" from deads.
No guy should mention that to another guy lmfao :drive: