Advice, pro-tips, warnings, and diet

Pixythug

Awards
Hello, my name is Brandon. Been hitting the gym for about 3 years, only ever took sundays off, couple times i had to study and deloaded about 3 times. Im 23 170 lbs 12-17% bf according to bioelectric impedance. I was thinking about running a cycle of LG science andro kit (PH). Im all natural at this point, and Ive implemented HIIT, intermittent fasting, high intensity in the gym and i just feel like ive hit a plateu, got a certain ammount of pudge in the front that i want off 0_0 lol. I dont wanna jack up my mood or my natural testosterone production. All i can really think of is the included post cycle, as well as suppliment d aspartic acid. Dk when i should do it though .-. Almost through the cycle or after im on post cycle, or after PCT. I have a steel will and can do whatever i need to as far diet, just got off ketogenic diet and i think that messed with my hormones and is why i was looking into PH. Any good info/suggestions/advice is appreciated.

Ninja23

Awards
You can do a 1 andro and epi andro cycle from olympus labs run 1 at 330 mg and epi for 1000 for 8 weeks get a serm and run it after for 4 weeks how tall are you?

Pixythug

Awards
Is it the same? I wanted to do a non methylated one for my first cycle. .-.

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Hello, my name is Brandon. Been hitting the gym for about 3 years, only ever took sundays off, couple times i had to study and deloaded about 3 times. Im 23 170 lbs 12-17% bf according to bioelectric impedance. I was thinking about running a cycle of LG science andro kit (PH). Im all natural at this point, and Ive implemented HIIT, intermittent fasting, high intensity in the gym and i just feel like ive hit a plateu, got a certain ammount of pudge in the front that i want off 0_0 lol. I dont wanna jack up my mood or my natural testosterone production. All i can really think of is the included post cycle, as well as suppliment d aspartic acid. Dk when i should do it though .-. Almost through the cycle or after im on post cycle, or after PCT. I have a steel will and can do whatever i need to as far diet, just got off ketogenic diet and i think that messed with my hormones and is why i was looking into PH. Any good info/suggestions/advice is appreciated.
At 23 I would wait another year or two, eat and train heavy.

Pixythug

Awards
At 23 I would wait another year or two, eat and train heavy.
Duly noted thank you, and really im legitimately okay with not running a cycle, but also okay with it too. Trying to get some more info on it, because if i can be right back where im at right now as far as my hormones are going, after the cycle then what do i have to lose except the stubborn fat on my lower abs, i mean i can cut down to 600 cal a day and wont even touch it, course when i did that i had a cheat day on sunday maybe went a little too hard in the paint lol in retrospect i can immagine i just upped my onsulin sensitivity and yhen like ate a pizza. High glycemic index+saturated fat lol .-. Idk im open though!

JahCure

JahCure

Awards
Duly noted thank you, and really im legitimately okay with not running a cycle, but also okay with it too. Trying to get some more info on it, because if i can be right back where im at right now as far as my hormones are going, after the cycle then what do i have to lose except the stubborn fat on my lower abs, i mean i can cut down to 600 cal a day and wont even touch it, course when i did that i had a cheat day on sunday maybe went a little too hard in the paint lol in retrospect i can immagine i just upped my onsulin sensitivity and yhen like ate a pizza. High glycemic index+saturated fat lol .-. Idk im open though!
Personally I would never take anything hormonal just to lose weight or fat.

Cutting cals to 600 per day is not going to help with fat loss. At that rate your body thinks it's starving and will hold onto everything it can.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Cutting cals to 600 per day is not going to help with fat loss. At that rate your body thinks it's starving and will hold onto everything it can.
Jesus. Just get yourself a fat burner and do more cardio. Wait to mess with hormones.

Pixythug

Awards

Well id definately like the strength and hypertrophy gains as well .-. But theyre anti catabolic is why i was thinking it would be good! Keep my nitrogen balance high! Idk man.