Advice on losing weight in the stomach area

AlbertaBoy

AlbertaBoy

Awards
:bb: My body is fine for the most part, but I just can't get rid of the weight around my stomach, its like I'm constantly bloated. I've tried everything and I just can't rid my self of it. Looking for advice or suggestions of what to do, thanks.

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Sesamin, CLA, Yohimbine HCL, but diet is key to fatloss in general but those supplements i just listed will help gut fat.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately the body will distribute fat stores where it is most advantageous. As you have no doubt noticed, for men, this happens to largely be in the abdominal area. This also means that men often see the greatest change in the abdominal area when losing bodyfat.

When you say you have tried everything, have you tried meal planning and calorie counting? Any idea what your current bodyfat % is? We need some more info on your stats, your diet, and your exercise routine to give you any more info...

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
. This also means that men often see the greatest change in the abdominal area when losing bodyfat.

at the end though :D

Abs can be very tricky to finally start seeing some proccess. It sounds as if you have yet to try a successful diet plan but I could be wrong. Have you sat down and planned out meals/marco nutrients? Diet is the key to success in all areas but this one imo being one of if not the largest.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
My guess is you're not as lean as you think you are. I could be wrong, but that seems to be the problem of a majority of people with problem spots in the chest/ab region. Get lean, and you should have no problem with abdominal fat.

AlbertaBoy

AlbertaBoy

Awards
:dump: I don't drink any kind of alcohol, but I have made adjustments and now I'm reaping the results, thanks to the prior suggestions given.

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
More cardio! Nonetheless, a cortisol blocker will help. Look into Thyrogen X, Retain, Lean Xtreme, or 7-keto DHEA -- frequent and easily obtained alternatives. TTA (Omegasports Burn3d is a good choice), and Sesamin are good choices to take before meals. If you want to go script, you could try fibrates.

With respect to diet, ditch the carbs, except before, during, and after workouts. You can get away with a few at breakfast if you really feel you need them, but DEFINITELY zero-carb 3-5 hours before sleeping. Personally, I would do a 7-day zero carb induction first through.

Avant Lipoderm or Giant Nutrition's Liposolv claim to do spot reduction. I've used Lipsolv with and without added research checmicals. I'm not 100% it did anything but it may have helped. Either way you need to be in a caloric deficit.

I just saw a thread about ephedrine. 25mg E + 300mg Caffeine four times a day is one way to go.

Pitbull954

Pitbull954

Awards
  • Established
My wife about 4 weeks back started Sesamin and Lean Green, along with a good diet and cardio and she has lost alot of weight.

I see Chaps also said CLA and Yohimbine HCL, I will be looking into this also :cheers:

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
four times a day! holy .... when do you sleep?

blackheart

blackheart

Awards
four times a day! holy .... when do you sleep?
Sleep? I'm too busy eating to sleep! (or just taking EC too close to bedtime) :D

But yeah, I would take it four times a day, every 3-4 hours starting with the alarm clock. Your mileage may vary -- E isn't a compound I'd screw around with at all if it gave you heart palpitations or something, but I'm quite copasetic with stims myself.

Anyway, my best answer is still cardio, low carb, and cortisol blockers. It's just the last reservoir your body is going to dip into to release fat... AND it's never going to do it until you trick the body into thinking fat is a plentiful resource that need not be hoarded.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What kind of fat is it? How would you describe it?

Is the fat right beneath the skin or does it seem like its inside your abdominal cavity?

This is absolutely key.

If it's right below the skin, our Lipoderm-Ultra will help out. If it seems like its inside your abdomen, then try to find our Ab-Solved. We had to discontinue it, unfortunately (REALLY unfortunately, because it was excellent for this kind of thing), but a select few retailers may still have it.

AlbertaBoy

AlbertaBoy

Awards
It Seems To Be Under The Skin, I'm acutually beginning to see my abs coming in, also, but not like I want them. Working on it, though. Cleaned:bb: up my diet some and started cardio work 2 to 3 time a week.

Last edited: