Advice for Test cyp recomp/lean bulk.

7ckingPrevail

7ckingPrevail

Awards
Wassup people, I've been around a couple of different forums but never really got the answers I was looking for so I thought I'd join here and test the site out for a couple of months and decide if I want to stay on here, I hope so anyway.
Well anyway I'm going to start a 15 week test cyp cycle in a month or so, pinning 200mgs two times a week (wed and sunday), I've been on cycles before (usually one to three a year depending on goals) and been doing the usual ''eat as much as possible while on cycle and during pct'', but this time i was thinking of the possibility of recomping instead of going ham on a bulk. I'm a powerlifter so gaining a little bodyfat isn't my concern, but I'd like to stay at my current weight or gain a little weight as possible so that I could get the most out of my current weight, so obviously a recomp. Does anyone have any advice for recomping, anyone tried it? My concern is wasting the cycle and not get as good results as I could have. Any advice would be sick, peace.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just eat maintenance. You will put on some weight but you will be adding muscle+leaning out (and there will be lots of water at the beginning).

7ckingPrevail

7ckingPrevail

Awards
Alright that was the plan, and when I start my PCT to start eating above maintainance to keep as much muscle as possible. Water weight is obviously going to come but with that being said, it's only water.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What I would do is the last 2-3 weeks of your cycle start ramping up (reverse dieting) into above maintenance. If you all of the sudden switch to a calorie deficit to surplus while in PCT you will put on a lot of fat. make the transition to maintenance/surplus while still on cycle.

7ckingPrevail

7ckingPrevail

Awards
Yeah that is very true, and after pct I'll just try to keep my weight at maintainance until I know what my maintainance calories are and go from there.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would also make sure to start a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT to stave fat gain off.