advice for phreak cycle ASAP

isaaccap

Awards
Im 5'7 170 14% BF im going to be running phreak cycle. 2 caps daily 30mg sd 50mg hd, on cycle ill be taking CEL cycle assist, liver support, fish oils, multivitamins, thistle. for pct ill be using nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA 0/0/3g/3g/3g and ERASE 0/0/3/3/3/3.

does anyone have some advice for me? please no mean comments. appreciate it :)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im 5'7 170 14% BF im going to be running phreak cycle. 2 caps daily 30mg sd 50mg hd, on cycle ill be taking CEL cycle assist, liver support, fish oils, multivitamins, thistle. for pct ill be using nolva 20/20/10/10 with DAA 0/0/3g/3g/3g and ERASE 0/0/3/3/3/3.

does anyone have some advice for me? please no mean comments. appreciate it :)
How old are ya ? And what's your training history? Weeks months years? How many cycles before.

Wrong section but I will help of you answer above questions.

isaaccap

Awards
How old are ya ? And what's your training history? Weeks months years? How many cycles before.

Wrong section but I will help of you answer above questions.

oh i put in wrong section? sorry im new to this site, where should i post this kind of thread? im 22, ive been training for 2 1/2 years. this is my first cycle

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh i put in wrong section? sorry im new to this site, where should i post this kind of thread? im 22, ive been training for 2 1/2 years. this is my first cycle
Go another 6 months natural. In the mean time study. Suoerdrol is not a good first cycle and that dosage is a lot high for a new person to SD. The hdrol is under dosed. The Anabolic section is where this goes. After your 6 months more you should have had some time to think about if you want to do Phs at all. Look up the endocrine system. This is what's at risk.be safe.

isaaccap

Awards
lets just say i do the cycle now, what would be your advice

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
lets just say i do the cycle now, what would be your advice
I can't go to bed happy with myself if I gave you advice. You need to be near your genetic potential to keep most of the gains anyway. Your almost there bud.

Rebel29073

Rebel29073

Awards
Superdrol is too harsh for a first PH IMO.

I would say follow the guidance of Pyro and get some more foundation under your belt and than consider a mechabol or Epi cycle as a first cycle choice.

Also a key to running any PH is to make sure your diet is on point and up your protein to at least 2gm per KG of weight minimally.