adderall and meth 1-test?

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
adderall and m1test?

I take adderall in the morning before school now, which is when I take my methyl 1-test dose for the day. Adderall is an amphetamine which increases attention span (I have minor add), however I am also aware that it increases heartrate and speeds up metabolism as well as killing my appetite. Im wondering if I should take my methyl 1-test after a few hours on the adderall when the effect is weakened? (because it acts fast and raises blood pressure) I don't want to have a fucking heart attack.

Last edited:

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at least the adderral will help with the lethargy from M1T.

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
i swear i cant fucking eat on this stuff, I ate 2 meals 1 breakfast and 1 dinner and im about to shove some food down my throat late night to try to keep cals around 2.8-3. I should be doing 3500+ being 213 and all, but its hard for me to eat like that when on addies.

db682

Awards
  • Established
You really should do some heavy duty research on Adderall bro. Its not safe to assume when it comes to mixing different compounds inside your body. Im not saying its gonna kill you but I would learn before I took the stuff incase I started to notice any major reactions. Wish I could be of more help but I know little about that drug.

That sucks about the appitite suppresion because its only gonna get worse on M1T, and if Adderall is increaesing your metabolism your gonna be stuck in a major rut (kinda like a hardcore cutting phase). I would take anything to counter the affects of the appitite suppresion of both if possible. In your case, if you were to decide that its safe to do another PH on top of what your currently planning I would say throw a heavy dose of 4AD in there to help increase your hunger. It worked for me. My 1st week on M1T I always felt like I wasnt hungry. Once the 4AD started kicking in I was all good. Now Im hungry. ALOT! Just make sure youve got something for PC or in case of an emergency.

db

corteztk1982

Awards
I used to have to take adderall too and dexadrine (at different times though) and it really does kill your appetite. I was NEVER hungry.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
adderall is basically legalized speed. it'll suppress your appetite and cause brain damage with chronic use just like crystal/glass/speed. it's only good and safer for recreational use just like most drugs legal or not.

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
To actually answer your question, it won't matter when you take the methyl-1-t, right after the adderall or 6 hours later, the effects of adderall last all day. You've probably been taking it long enough to have a steady supply of it in your bloodstream, so again, it does not matter when you take the methyl with it, you cannot "avoid" side effects that way. As far as what will happen, yeah, it could **** you up with twice the side effects from both of them. I was on adderall for a a while and I lost 20lbs, never slept, and felt generally insane. Stay away from that **** man, it'll help you in school, but only because you're too depressed to socialize.

smike319

Awards
while on my T1Pro cycle I was affected by lethargy so bad, that about 4 weeks into my 6week cycle I started to take a 1/2 a pill of "phentermine". It's prescribed as a "weight loss" pill, and does basically the same thing it's sounds like as the adderall(increases heart rate, suppresses appetite). I still managed to gain about 15lbs in the end. But keep in mind, M1T seems to be much more potent than just 1-test so it could be dangerous to start mixing scripts with it. As a matter of fact I know of one user on the board that stopped his M1T cycle because he couldn't handle the sides from the M1T by itself.
Listen to your body, if it doesn't feel right to you discontinue use of one or the other, it's not worth being wrong on this one.

Oh yea, if you decide you can't hang what'll you take for the remaining caps? J/K;)

nrb

Awards
one time i took 8 adderall at once, i didnt sleep for three days and three nights!!!!
(i do not recomend this dosage for any one!)

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
The sleep deprivation is not as bad as I thought and Im able to eat sometimes. I am also taking 4-Ad btw, however I take the adderall as needed, I dont take it every day.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Adderall user:

I'm no Doc but I play one sometimes. Two things: for your HR control think about using vinpocintine. It may help keep your Hr within check. Think about taking a B-Vit complex a couple of times a day to off set the app suppresant qualities of those two powerful chems--

If you need to get rid of the addreall-- shoot me a PM!!:D

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I take adderall in the morning before school now, which is when I take my methyl 1-test dose for the day. Adderall is an amphetamine which increases attention span (I have minor add), however I am also aware that it increases heartrate and speeds up metabolism as well as killing my appetite. Im wondering if I should take my methyl 1-test after a few hours on the adderall when the effect is weakened? (because it acts fast and raises blood pressure) I don't want to have a ****ing heart attack.
I'd also be careful of your liver values on this. I have ran M1 while on Adderall, but made sure to take milk thistle every day. I had my values checked and they were still fine.

loki515

Awards
how long have you been taking adderall? which dose? and do you take adderall or adderall xr? i have been taking adderall xr 20mg supposed to 2x daliy but F that i would never sleep or gain a single pound. It is def. hard to eat but you must force yourself. Once you get past it, not so bad. And if your pulsing the adderall that is why it's harder. When I take it consisnt for weeks or months it dosent affect you the same.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
how long have you been taking adderall? which dose? and do you take adderall or adderall xr? i have been taking adderall xr 20mg supposed to 2x daliy but F that i would never sleep or gain a single pound. It is def. hard to eat but you must force yourself. Once you get past it, not so bad. And if your pulsing the adderall that is why it's harder. When I take it consisnt for weeks or months it dosent affect you the same.
I've been taking Adderall for 5 years. I was up to 30mg xr, twice a day.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
WOW you had to be wired for days. That def. would take some getting used to.
Well, it was a gradual increase. That's the nature of the beast when it comes to Adderall; which is why I have tried every adrenal fatigue supplement known to man :)

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
60 mg XR is one thing, Ive met kids who are put on 120 non time release. I mean thats enough speed to make a crackhead go nuts. it is really terrible that our "health" providers are constantly prescribing amphetamines. adderall is great for an occasional study sesh/high like any other speed but giving kids a lifetime supply is just insane. having said that, i would be scared to take anything along with adderall.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
60 mg XR is one thing, Ive met kids who are put on 120 non time release. I mean thats enough speed to make a crackhead go nuts. it is really terrible that our "health" providers are constantly prescribing amphetamines. adderall is great for an occasional study sesh/high like any other speed but giving kids a lifetime supply is just insane. having said that, i would be scared to take anything along with adderall.
I most definitely agree. The drug builds up such a quick tolerance that our children end up behaving like fiends. Shire Pharma knows this, as do the other pharmaceuticals. Even with insurance drugs like Vyvanse are $70 for a month's dose.