Activate Extreme Fatloss with Adrenalean

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
I can tell, bro ! Sick deadlifts indeed !!!

How goes it in the libido department ? Any side effects other than the 'Alpha Male' feeling ?! :aargh:
Thanks man. Its a new PR for me. I really want another bottle to keep this going.

The libido is pretty much unchanged. I've never gotten much of a boost in that department from Act. X. Alpha Male is def. there. I got my friend looking to book some fights for me but the closest he found so far was in long beach. I'm not comfortable driving that far, my performance would suffer. Though I really want to knock someone's head off.

I think its Day 21-

Sport inspired circuits today. Again, won't go into detail but the intensity was on today. Hardly any rest. Felt great to get that out. Punching power and speed is the best its ever been. Same with footwork.

Video for the day-

Primer 55- Loose

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Guw_cbkYHuw"]YouTube - Primer 55 - Loose[/ame]

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
"I really want to knock someone's head off" - Yeah, me too.

Training looks great and NICE deads.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 22

Core/Misc.

Did ALOT of core work today. Put on ankle weights and did floorwipers and leg lfits. Sit-ups, trunk rotations. My hips feel good too. Had a hard time just sitting up in the car when I was done.

Video for the day-

Ill Nino- This is War

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brRvCP2xZSo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Just ordered myself some more Activate Extreme and Napalm. Would've gotten more Adrenalean but I got CMI Fire for cheap. The ride continues for another month. Not sure about loging that as I'm adding much more to the mix.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Great job so far Kurtis, im excited to start my log

By the way i like your style in music... man Ill Nino "This is War" gets me going to kill someone... that among Five Finger Death Punch "White Knuckles" or "Never Enough"

Keep up the good work!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Great job so far Kurtis, im excited to start my log

By the way i like your style in music... man Ill Nino "This is War" gets me going to kill someone... that among Five Finger Death Punch "White Knuckles" or "Never Enough"

Keep up the good work!
Thanks man. I'll be sure to follow your log once it starts. Hopefully all will be well for you injury wise.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 23

All I have to say is I horrbily underestimated this sh!t today. I'm missing my Beta-Alanine BAD.

Pull ups- 15
Deadlifts- 135X25
Push-ups- 50
DB Clean and Press- 25X25
DB Swings- 40X25
Pull-ups- 10
BW Squats- 50
Deadlifts- 135X25
Push-ups- 25
DB Clean and Press- 20X25
DB Swings- 40X25

Total reps- 300 Total time- ~14min.

Nautilus Leg Press- 255X6, 315X6, 395X6
Nautilus Chest Press- 180X8, 250X8, 250X8
DB Push Press- 50X6, 50X6, 50X6
Seated Calf Raises- 90X20, 135X12, 135X12

My lower back is fried and I'm so damn tired. Might have a Pankration type fight in a few weeks. Need to get cardio back up anyway. All in all good day.

Video for the Day-

DMX- Get it on the Floor. Thats where I was after the circuit. The flo.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yp4p8hRbDiU"]YouTube - DMX - Get It On The Floor ¤ Grand Champ ¤[/ame]

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 24

Off. My entire body feels a little sore. Mentally ou tof it today. The gf and I have pretty much called it quits. There's still a chance but you know how it goes. Training will continue tomorrow.

Video for the Day-

Staind- So Far

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuCU2bcnsdA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the gf... or maybe congrats? With that sexy new body you will be gettin from adrenalean maybe you can pick up a hottie.... or multiple ;)

Keep your head in the game brother!

"Roll with the punches life throws at you" and punch that ***** back :D

BigMan82

Awards
Sorry to hear about the gf. Just my experience... Its nice to have a woman behind my back when I fight. I made the mistake of breaking it off with my ex for a dumb ass reason, and now I regret it. Just make sure its for the right reasons. Dont want anyone going through what I did you know bro. But keep your head up and things will get better.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Sorry to hear about the gf... or maybe congrats? With that sexy new body you will be gettin from adrenalean maybe you can pick up a hottie.... or multiple ;)

Keep your head in the game brother!

"Roll with the punches life throws at you" and punch that ***** back :D
Thanks for the support bro. My head will always be in the game. "I've never been complacent, can't afford to be" FFDP. No Mercy is the way of the fist!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Sorry to hear about the gf. Just my experience... Its nice to have a woman behind my back when I fight. I made the mistake of breaking it off with my ex for a dumb ass reason, and now I regret it. Just make sure its for the right reasons. Dont want anyone going through what I did you know bro. But keep your head up and things will get better.
Thanks for the input. Things will work themselves out. Hope all is going well with you in the fight game. The pankration fight isn't for sure but next time I see Nick or Nate Diaz I'll have to talk with them about some fights.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 25-?

DB Flats- 60X10, 105X5, 105X5, 120X3, 60X25
2 Hand Overhead Raise- 100X8, 100X8
DB Lateral Raise- 45X8, 45X8
Pullover Machine- 120X25, 135X20, 150X15 dropset- 90X20
Chest Press Machine- 120X20, 120X20, 120X20, 120X20
Push-Ups- 25, 25, 25, 25, 25

Today was higher rep for the most part. I don't want to make the mistake of gaining too much in my chest. Did that a while ago and it slowed me down big time. I also did some other misc. shadow boxing exercises. Got some pics in my phone but ****ers won't show up in my e-mail. I'll find a way to get some after pics on soon.

Video for the Day-

Five Finger Death Punch- Way of the Fist

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhoZxAwTFXc"]YouTube - Five Finger Death Punch "The Way of the Fist"[/ame]

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support bro. My head will always be in the game. "I've never been complacent, can't afford to be" FFDP. No Mercy is the way of the fist!
As we used to say in the Marines "Complacency Kills". Let things get routine or dont stay on your feet and get FXCKED UP

"You might win one battle, but note this... I'LL WIN THE FXCKING WAR!!!" FFDP - Way of the Fist

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Day 26

Off

Here are some recent pics. The ones on my phone came out much better but I can't get them on the comp. ATM. :think: These will have to do.

Attachments

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Final Review

Well it has come to an end. Both bottles will run out on my second dose today so I'll post up my thoughts now. Might not have access to internet for a while so I want to be sure to get this up.

Adrenalean delivers on ALL label claims. Appetite suppression is beyond anyhting else I've experienced. Venom Hyperdrive comes close though. The euphoria is something new to me. But even right now when **** is a little stressful for me it helps alot. The energy was just how I like it, nice and steady. Not a cracked out feeling at all. Which is good because you could stack it with another stim based fat burner or pre-workout drink. Stacking it with Lean Extreme 2.0 and/or Rasberry Ketones would be even better, but even by itself it does a fantastic job. I just overall feel tighter and can see more definition in my abs and shoulders.

Activate Extreme never ceases to amaze me. I can always count on 2-3 pound gain in a month with solid strength increases. Set a PR on deadlifts. 405X3. Lateral Raises went up, DB flats went up, as did most everything else. Stacking this with Adrenalean provided a nice recomp effect. Adding in Lean Extreme would just add to the effects of both.

A big thanks to Designer Supplements for allowing me to log Adrenalean. Its an amazing product that I will definitely buy in the future. The euphoria and appetite suppression are top notch. :thumbsup:

Ending Stats:
Age- still 23
Height- still 5'9 or so.
Weight- 176 (+3)
BF%- ~11%

I'm not too sure on the bodyfat right now. But a gain of 3 lbs alone would bring this down a bit. I know I lost some fat too though. So I'd say 11% is a good guestimation.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good log, man :) The Activate Extreme, Adrenalean, and Lean Extreme stack is one I definitely want to try before the end of the year!

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. awesome log and results, bro !! My bottle is also coming to an end, too, I'm sad to say.. The appetite suppression and mood-enhancement is like nothing I've experienced before !

What's next in line, bro ? More cutting ? Or a clean bulk ?

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Awesome. awesome log and results, bro !! My bottle is also coming to an end, too, I'm sad to say.. The appetite suppression and mood-enhancement is like nothing I've experienced before !

What's next in line, bro ? More cutting ? Or a clean bulk ?

Right now I have another bottle of Activate Extreme, CMI Fire, Metacort and some Napalm. Going to be adding back in Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine Monohydrate and some Xtend. Still going for a recomp effect. Hope to be a solid 178 soon. My power-weight ratio is damn good right now. Would like to keep it that way.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Good log, man :) The Activate Extreme, Adrenalean, and Lean Extreme stack is one I definitely want to try before the end of the year!
Thanks. That stack would be the shizzle. I think you'll like it. What do you think my BF% is? You know your **** so I figure you'd have a good idea.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome Nem. Still throwing some nice weights around I see:thumbsup:

Great log!!

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
I hear that.

You still fighting? If so when is your next one?
Might be taking a Pankration fight in a few weeks. But next time I see Diaz I'll see if he could do anything for me. Plus I got a friend looking for me but the closest he found was long beach and I'm not comfortable driving that far ATM.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Might be taking a Pankration fight in a few weeks. But next time I see Diaz I'll see if he could do anything for me. Plus I got a friend looking for me but the closest he found was long beach and I'm not comfortable driving that far ATM.
Duh, you just posted that. I didn't know you knew the Diaz brothers. Thats awesome.

Good luck with everything.

KurtisWicked

KurtisWicked

Awards
Duh, you just posted that. I didn't know you knew the Diaz brothers. Thats awesome.

Good luck with everything.
Thanks man. I see Nick quite a bit at the gym. Haven't talked to him alot but hopefully we could work somethin out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not too sure on the bodyfat right now. But a gain of 3 lbs alone would bring this down a bit. I know I lost some fat too though. So I'd say 11% is a good guestimation.
Your BF% would only come down when you gained those 3 lb IF you did NOT gain any BF alongside the muscle gains!

Thanks. That stack would be the shizzle. I think you'll like it. What do you think my BF% is? You know your **** so I figure you'd have a good idea.
You look like you're somewhere between 12-13% BF. (Why don't you get someone to do your body composition for you? There's bound to be SOMEONE who works at the gym who knows how to do this properly AND accurately).

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Very nice log! I'm taking AX and LX at the moment, never thought about adding Adrenalean to the mix! Defo going to try it out sometime in the new year.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now I have another bottle of Activate Extreme, CMI Fire, Metacort and some Napalm. Going to be adding back in Beta-Alanine, Citrulline Malate, Creatine Monohydrate and some Xtend. Still going for a recomp effect. Hope to be a solid 178 soon. My power-weight ratio is damn good right now. Would like to keep it that way.
Have you considered adding IGF-2 into your supplement list here? It is an EXCELLENT recomping product (especially if you stack it with NeoVar Recomped (this could be your CM product) and Activate Extreme).