Acne Control

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
What do you guys do to keep the acne under control on cycle? I don't mind zits here and there, and I don't get backne very bad either, but I do notice that I had a ton of blackheads all over my face. It doesn't bother me in the short term, I'm more worried about pockmarks and such for longer term skin appearance.

Curious on what you guys do and if you use anything that actually helps. For now I've only bumped up the amount that I was my face, and also use a cleanser before bed.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try high doses of B5 (pantothenic acid) with carnitine salt. If that doesn't work most pros use accutane. But that is risky since it's toxic itself. Do some reading my man

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Try high doses of B5 (pantothenic acid) with carnitine salt. If that doesn't work most pros use accutane. But that is risky since it's toxic itself. Do some reading my man
Yeah didn't want to go straight to accutane. I'll check the others out. Will do, thanks bro.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah didn't want to go straight to accutane. I'll check the others out. Will do, thanks bro.
Accutane is harsh so start small. Try regulary exfoliating with a product containing sacylic acid (sp?), tea tree oil dabbed on breakouts (it may burn so apply only on acne), high dosed b6, anti inflamms away from workouts etc. If it all fails then go to the doc for advice

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
We have had alot of good feedback on BLR Acnedren. But you have to be consistent with it or it wont work.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
Accutane is harsh so start small. Try regulary exfoliating with a product containing sacylic acid (sp?), tea tree oil dabbed on breakouts (it may burn so apply only on acne), high dosed b6, anti inflamms away from workouts etc. If it all fails then go to the doc for advice
b6? or b5

wray98

wray98

Awards
Tea Tree oil and/or Dish soap ... wash 2-3 times a day and keep the area clean! Exfoliating is amazing on blackheads!!

Funny story, had a chick tell me she waxes her whole face to keep acne away. Said it worked but I flinched in pain once hearing it. Chick is a total train wreck though so I wouldn't put it past her 1 bit.

hipoint

Accutane maintenance dosage 40 mg a week seems to work great.. Also studies show long term low dosage accutane has no long term hazardous effects...

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Used this before and recommended it to a few others and it helped.

Make your own solution in a spray bottle.

Witch hazel
A few ground up aspirin 325 tabs
Dalacin c (antibiotic)

Spray it on 2x a day and use cotton squares/circles (like the ones girls have for make up) to remove

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Accutane maintenance dosage 40 mg a week seems to work great.. Also studies show long term low dosage accutane has no long term hazardous effects...
Can you post the study? I'm not questioning you I actually believe you and I want to have the study to show others.

jaces

jaces

Awards
My docter told me to not pop them cuz this wl make bumps and spots ,, dnt know if this is legit but couldnt hurt to not pop

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My wife worries about sh1t like this. You'd be better asking this in the women's section.
I'm sure they got all kinds of methods.

wags81

Awards
I used Accutane when I was in high school. I tried about 10 other medicines from my dermatologist be for that and none of them worked. I went on Accutane and in about a month or two the acne on face was disappearing. The only downside of Accutane (for me) was very dry skin. I literally had to moisturize my face 3 times a day and use chap stick all the time.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
My wife worries about sh1t like this. You'd be better asking this in the women's section.
I'm sure they got all kinds of methods.
Actually a good idea haha. Lots of good info in here as well. Will definitely try some of these out. My acne isn't bad enough for me to wan5 accutane but all the blackheads just look like pockmarks in my skin

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jbtwentytwo Anabolics 16
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 12
ginge205 Anabolics 32
impulseoctane Anabolics 5
Supplements 9