accusations swarm st.pierre

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not pissed at all. I was just wondering if your intentions were to purposely piss people off. It just seemed that way...if not then my bad.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Giving a beating or not, he cheated. He didnt cheat to win you can say as 99% says he would have won without the lube but that doesnt take away from the fact he cheated lol. Thats like going into a boxing match with a loaded glove (right hand) and catching your opponent with a left hook and knocking him out. Idk, i think thats a good comparison. He had intent to cheat is what im saying and thats real shady imo.

Emerge

Emerge

Awards
  • Established
After filing a formal request with the Nevada State Athletic Commission to investigate the actions of UFC welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre's corner in their UFC 94 main-event bout, UFC lightweight champion B.J. Penn has posted an informal request to settle any remaining questions between the two fighters inside the cage.

The message accepting a potential third bout between the two was posted by Penn on BJPenn.com.

Penn's camp has contended adamantly since Saturday's result that St. Pierre's corner applied a greasing agent to the welterweight champion that gave the Canadian an unfair advantage on the ground.

The full message was posted late Thursday night and is posted unedited below.

For the past several days I have been reading statements made by St. Pierre and Greg Jackson about our fight on January 31. St. Pierre claims that he is "not a cheater" and that he and Greg Jackson will have "no problem with a rematch in the summer of 2009." To the untrained eye the grease might not look like much, but every grappler knows the effect that it has. Being able to apply your submissions and sweeps or just being able to hold on to your opponent to defend yourself from being hit is absolutely critical! There is a reason why you are not allowed to put grease anywhere on your body except for the area around your eyes. Because of the grease applied to St.Pierre's Body the Nevada State Athletic Commissionâs executive director, Keith Kizer has stated that the Penn-St. Pierre fight "definitely wasnât fair." I hereby accept George St. Pierre and Greg Jackson's challenge for a fight in the summer 2009. Lets call Dana now and set it up.

- BJ Penn

Kizer informed MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) on Monday that the NSAC was aware of the alleged "greasing" of St. Pierre even as the events in question were occurring. Kizer believed the situation was unfortunate in that it called the results of the bout into question in many fans' minds. Kizer insisted the NSAC would deal with the situation internally whether or not Penn and his camp filed a formal complaint.

The formal request of investigation, penned by Penn's lawyer, Raffi A. Nahabedian, came on Wednesday.

Penn's assessment is that his primary skill set, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, was unfairly affected by St. Pierre's corner when they applied Vaseline to his body and that he wants the matter investigated.

"In order for Mr. Penn (or any other licensed fighter of the Nevada Athletic Commission) to properly execute Brazilian jiu-jitsu or the many other grappling techniques which are an essential part of MMA, it is necessary that an environment exists without any illegally applied lubricants, oils or other substances that cause or result in slippery surfaces on the combatants," the letter read.

St. Pierre and his trainer, Greg Jackson, have vehemntly denied any wrongdoing in the bout, and have expressed in several media outlets their willingness to schedule a third bout between the two.

The two first met in March 2006, with St. Pierre earning a razor-thin, split-decision victory over Penn. St. Pierre was again the victor at UFC 94, earning a TKO-stoppage when Penn was declared unfit to answer the bell for the start of the fifth and final round.

Penn had been expected to defend his lightweight title against Kenny Florian later this summer, while St. Pierre was to face Thiago Alves in a welterweight title clash.

With UFC President Dana White's recent prediction that "UFC 94: St. Pierre vs. Penn II" scored approximately 1.3 million pay-per-view buys, a third bout could be another financial success for the organization. However, it is unknown at this time of the UFC is comfortable continuing to keep two divisions on hold in order to arrange a summer meeting between the two UFC champions.
BJ/GSP III?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont know if there was intent by GSP or not. However, cheating is cheating, and there needs to be a fine on his corner. To do anything to him makes no sense, at least not to me. Additionally, he wins that fight regardless of vaseline, he completely dominated Penn in all aspects, specifically standing, and I cant see what the vaseline did to Penn on their feet. Maybe the shine of the lights off of the vaseline blinded Penn?

Penn needs to be quiet, and head to 155 and dominate, as the UFC has no one there who will beat him at 155. In fact, I dont think there is anyone there that makes for a decent fight. Florian and Diego (depending on how he makes the cut) are not in his league. At 170, the only fight for GSP is ALves, and the only issue there is can Alves make weight. It will be interesting to see how GSP handles being the smaller fighter in that fight. However, GSP beats Alves 9.5 out of 10 times IMO.

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Rules are rules. GSP should be DQ'ed of the win and a rematch shoul....

****, ok..enough Penn Fanboy-ism.

MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Awards
  • Established
I can't say that GSP shouldn't be punished; I would wipe the fight off of both fighters' records to give the appearance of the NSAC's rules being firm, but not too severe (as it was evident Penn was no match for St. Pierre). It won't matter anyways, because Penn will get rocked again come summertime.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anything, Phil Nurse needs to be punished - I have my doubts as to whether or not intentionality was at play here, though. At any rate, any foolishness of NC, DQs, and/or asterisks being applied to this victory should be disregarded; punish the cornerman, and every BJ-fanboy [many of them in this forum] can move on with their life. A rematch is utterly pointless, and Reaper said it perfectly insofar as BJ staying at 155 where he is competitive. He has lost three fights in a row at 170, and there is no reason to believe that should change.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Please, just stop posting. You are only making yourself sound less and less intelligent with each of your rumblings. You can label yourself as ignorant, but I sure as hell will not attach that upon myself.
:goodpost:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
If anything, Phil Nurse needs to be punished - I have my doubts as to whether or not intentionality was at play here, though. At any rate, any foolishness of NC, DQs, and/or asterisks being applied to this victory should be disregarded; punish the cornerman, and every BJ-fanboy [many of them in this forum] can move on with their life. A rematch is utterly pointless, and Reaper said it perfectly insofar as BJ staying at 155 where he is competitive. He has lost three fights in a row at 170, and there is no reason to believe that should change.
Hey Mullet, you are hitting the nail on the head with everything in regards to this topic, but most on here are not going to hear you though. That is because they have their ears stuffed with BJ's wee wee....or is it vaseline which is stuffed in their ears perhaps?:scratchchin:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
**** it i dont really give a **** anymore.... moving on. I just want to see The Pitbull pull off a big upset, you know ill be rooting for him.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
The rule says something like excessive vasoline/lubricant. If the Bj fanboys here think that was excessive and then make the ignorant quantum leap to then make a statement that that 5 second rubdown was your definition of "cheating" lol, then this shows your desperation for your nuthugging and I am excited and cannot wait for the rematch because you know what is gonna happen!

GSP is gonna utterly PUNISH & DESTROY the little fatboy with the big mouth and the nuthuggers here are gonna have to swallow BJ's you know what!

Remember...the rule says "excessive" and if you see that as excessive then you are grasping at straws and GSP will inflict the appropriate revenge. I feel sorry for what is gonna happen in the rematch. This time he is REALLY gonna pay for that big mouth of his and so are his nuthuggers.

Like I have said before...BJ should stop excrecising his big mouth & stick to excersising his body. He's looking like a spoiled little rich kid more & more.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The rule says something like excessive vasoline/lubricant. If the Bj fanboys here think that was excessive and then make the ignorant quantum leap to then make a statement that that 5 second rubdown was your definition of "cheating" lol, then this shows your desperation for your nuthugging and I am excited and cannot wait for the rematch because you know what is gonna happen!

GSP is gonna utterly PUNISH & DESTROY the little fatboy with the big mouth and the nuthuggers here are gonna have to swallow BJ's you know what!

Remember...the rule says "excessive" and if you see that as excessive then you are grasping at straws and GSP will inflict the appropriate revenge. I feel sorry for what is gonna happen in the rematch. This time he is REALLY gonna pay for that big mouth of his and so are his nuthuggers.

Like I have said before...BJ should stop excrecising his big mouth & stick to excersising his body. He's looking like a spoiled little rich kid more & more.
talking about nuthugging when you are nuthugging wtf?:crackhead:

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
talking about nuthugging when you are nuthugging wtf?:crackhead:
Oh sorry! I guess I was mistaken! BJ looked really good in that fight!

Look...If it were BJ dominating, I would be on his side (even though I think it's stupid to shoot his mouth off like he does) but he lost and will lose 9 times of 10 against GSP. He is just the bigger & better fighter and BJ is not.

Sorry....you lose!:laugh::eek:wned2:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
so who thinks crowpass is a real tool? hes just one of those people who anything they say is going to disagree with you. one of those kids who just doesnt get along with people and has no friends.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
so who thinks crowpass is a real tool? hes just one of those people who anything they say is going to disagree with you. one of those kids who just doesnt get along with people and has no friends.

tool who hates Canadians & doesn't like vaseline. lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lucly your one to talk, dont you have something against americans?

and owning me with that post? yeah sure.... have some of this vaseline :eek:p:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
hola, i have friends, you just dont happen to be one of them, and yeah i dont like canadians.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus Christ you are an idiot, haha. Not necessarily because you dislike Canadians, just because you actually have no clue what you are talking about.

"Dur, dem' dere Canadjins and the damn Injins are in cahootz!"

Cahootz!!!!!!!

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
hola, i have friends, you just dont happen to be one of them, and yeah i dont like canadians.
Well, good for you! IAnd you've done a great job making even more people dislike Texas.

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see the fight, but from what I've read about it I don't think gsp intentionally cheated. I think his corner man is guilty though. If the nsac guy witnessed this when it happened he should have done his job and had gsp wiped down. The NSAC dropped the ball and it's their own fault so I don't think there should be any repercussions. They just have to do a better job and keep the playing field equal for both fighters.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
penn fans are like yeah i like bj penn hes fun to watch. gsp fans are like omg no one cant beat him hes the best i wanna suck his freakin **** hes so ripped and strong!

RobbyG66

Awards
crowpass your a joke your from the **** up state of America. Everyone I have ever met from Texas thought they were better than everyone else. They also proved that Texas is a state of ignorant ****s.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i am better than you. im sorry... we are the best.

CreatineSteve

Awards
gsp's a beast tho seriously, i think he'll dominate alves in there upcomin bout

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
gsp seems very blocky. and he has no neck from what ive noticed. other than that i have nothing else to say about him. dont like or dislike him really.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats because jay cutler and gsp are related. they both have fag bloodline :lol:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
crowpass your a joke your from the **** up state of America. Everyone I have ever met from Texas thought they were better than everyone else. They also proved that Texas is a state of ignorant ****s.
Hurl that only at the tards that make TX look bad. I'll admit that there is far too much "Texas Pride," but that does not mean that we are a homogeneous group.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
alves and gsp will be a better fiht IMO and i cant stand GSP or compass but I do agree hes better at that weight im jsut being realistic.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
The way he talks " I am not impressed" his whole style hes just a real shmow. I think he is very good, one of the best obviously. Also hes canadian...southpark needs to destroy him

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, **** yeah! **** those damn Canucks!

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
God damn, and i thought Aussie & Kiwis didnt get along.....:run:

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
im not buddy, My jizz is extremely white and full of texas genes.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
And the worst part is, he thinks he is either cool or funny while doing that. He actually thinks he's the sh!t...

Some people in this world just saddens me.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And the worst part is, he thinks he is either cool or funny while doing that. He actually thinks he's the sh!t...

Some people in this world just saddens me.
I wonder how far away he lives from me...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, all those pawns that work for Dell are just loaded...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, all those pawns that work for Dell are just loaded...
Dell is based in Round Rock, which is a suburb of Austin and wealth and intelligence are not synonymous.

Prime example: Don Hooten.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Didn't mean as synonymous, only about the claim that they are all rich tards.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
Supplements 3