Absolutely abliterated outdated?

gerruti

Awards
I read nothing but good things about this product. I've also read that it pretty much burns on everyone. Well mine isn't burning or tingling of anything. Is it possible for the solution to expire and be less potent?

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I'm pretty sure the absolutely Abliterated isn't supposed to burn. I've used it with no burn. The eviscerate and eviscerate smolder are the ones that burn as they contain capsaicin

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
you might be thinking of eviscerate

gerruti

Awards
Yeah I trained after. I made sure to sweat my ass off. I guess it could be eviscerate that burns. I know there was a burn free solution but mine doesn't say burn free. Also it seems to be kind of watery even after shaking the **** out of it. Just trying to make sure it's not bunk. If so I'll return it.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
AbAb doesn't burn... on me, for a few seconds after application, it does feel warm and 'tight', but this goes away almost immediately. My Eviscerate Smolder doesn't burn upon application either, but if the area gets the slightest bit warm (under clothing while lifting/running, sitting on an area, etc...) you can feel heat.

AbAb is more watery than Evisc.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Yeah I trained after. I made sure to sweat my ass off. I guess it could be eviscerate that burns. I know there was a burn free solution but mine doesn't say burn free. Also it seems to be kind of watery even after shaking the **** out of it. Just trying to make sure it's not bunk. If so I'll return it.
there is no burn free absolutely abliterated because that is a different product. It's not bunk you just got the names mixed up

gerruti

Awards
Ok. Just seems odd that it wouldn't burn being that it is the stronger option. But I'm glad it doesn't burn anyway. Now hopefully it works.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
It's not 'stronger', it's just a different compound/mechanism. AbAb goes after Visceral Fat/Cortisol IIRC, the Eviscerate Series goes after Subcutaneous Fat with Yohimbine/Capsaicin - which is where the "burn" comes from... Original being stronger than Smolder. AbAb does not, and never has, 'burned'.

gerruti

Awards
Well dang I might have got the wrong one anyway. I'm 6'2, 174lbs. I don't have much fat. My arms are pretty cut up but my stomach is only showing my top two abs so I was looking for something to bring them out more and my other abs. Based on that did I get the wrong one? Sounds like I might need eviscerate..

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Well dang I might have got the wrong one anyway. I'm 6'2, 174lbs. I don't have much fat. My arms are pretty cut up but my stomach is only showing my top two abs so I was looking for something to bring them out more and my other abs. Based on that did I get the wrong one? Sounds like I might need eviscerate..
well that's a tough one to answer because there are two types of fat. VAT and normal. Abliterate affects VAT which is below the abdominal wall, a very less intense version of "roid gut"/slin gut. Eviscerate is mainly at lower bf levels where VAT has already been reduced. Both offer good cortisol control and help with fat loss

gerruti

Awards
I guess I'll just pick up a bottle of eviscerate as well then.