ABE orginal?

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
The first time I used Anabeta Elite it had aromistane in it. How come it was changed? Or was there a misprint ?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite never had Arimistane in it. It did have a cortisol control ingredient though.

The newer version had this removed and no longer targets cortisol (partially due to how many people combined Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite and the redundancy of cortisol mitigating ingredients between the two). The newer version has added ingredients to increase its effectiveness in a more in-line fashion with the products goals (increased lean body bass, mitigation of fat increases on caloric expenditure, and performance enhancing ingredients to increase strength/endurance during exercise). :)

Kickstart7

Kickstart7

Awards
AnaBeta Elite never had Arimistane in it. It did have a cortisol control ingredient though. The newer version had this removed and no longer targets cortisol (partially due to how many people combined Erase Pro and AnaBeta Elite and the redundancy of cortisol mitigating ingredients between the two). The newer version has added ingredients to increase its effectiveness in a more in-line fashion with the products goals (increased lean body bass, mitigation of fat increases on caloric expenditure, and performance enhancing ingredients to increase strength/endurance during exercise). :)
thanks for clearing that up! Couldn't remember the ingredient exactly but I knew it was slightly different !

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Most of us are preferring the reformulated version of ABE. Was afraid of change at first lol but it is an improvement IMO

Nyrin

Awards
Thanks for this thread. I actually just started on original ABE today (have two bottles!) and was going to stack it with the new EP, but after seeing the overlap, I'll just use a different AI for the time being, given the cortisol redundancy.

Protocol for me is 2 Nordcodrene + 1 Alphamine + 2 ABE pre-workout (fasted), followed by 2 more ABE with the next meal; I'll do 4 spread out with food on rest days.

Impression on my first day is that my pump seems to be lasting a heck of a lot longer than usual. Curious to see how the effects snowball over the coming weeks. I'm also going to add in some ArA a little later on; bummer that the OG ABE doesn't have the lodhra to synergize a bit. Should still be a pretty great bulk!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for this thread. I actually just started on original ABE today (have two bottles!) and was going to stack it with the new EP, but after seeing the overlap, I'll just use a different AI for the time being, given the cortisol redundancy.

Protocol for me is 2 Nordcodrene + 1 Alphamine + 2 ABE pre-workout (fasted), followed by 2 more ABE with the next meal; I'll do 4 spread out with food on rest days.

Impression on my first day is that my pump seems to be lasting a heck of a lot longer than usual. Curious to see how the effects snowball over the coming weeks. I'm also going to add in some ArA a little later on; bummer that the OG ABE doesn't have the lodhra to synergize a bit. Should still be a pretty great bulk!
Let us know how it goes or if you have any questions. That should be a pretty effective combo and plenty loved the AnaBeta Elite + ArA combo with the OG as well, so should be in for good times. :)

Nyrin

Awards
Reporting back on my original ABE stack so far. Just introduced 1g ArA yesterday. Getting a little of that initial extra DOMS, but nothing too severe! I'll be introducing some lodhra and GMS shortly to establish the full complement; I expect some serious fun in the next couple of weeks.

The crazy part is what's going on with my metabolic rate. I was cutting at 1900-2100 calories per day and losing about a pound per week; for the bulk, I cut cardio significantly and increased to 2900-3200 calories per day. I expected this to result in about 1lb/w gain, but the results so far are that I'm actually losing weight with ABE. Very obvious leaning out happening, corroborated by caliper and electrical impedance measurements. I'm going to milk this simultaneous muscle gain and fat loss for as long as I can, but I think I'm going to have to increase calories pretty soon before I waste away!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool and nice to hear that. Awesome stuff.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome to hear that Nyrin. Myself and others have noticed the same thing. AnaBeta Elite really allows me to tolerate a much larger calorie/carb intake. I love AnaBeta Elite :).

Nyrin

Awards
Awesome to hear that Nyrin. Myself and others have noticed the same thing. AnaBeta Elite really allows me to tolerate a much larger calorie/carb intake. I love AnaBeta Elite :).
I'm rapidly growing to love it myself--and I'm only now hitting the 'saturation' point a couple weeks in, I think.

I just wish I understood what the heck was going on with the calories, because it's very perplexing. I'm sure things will level out a bit, but my effective TDEE at the moment on ABE is calculating out (just by weight versus tracked calories) to something around 5000, which is just flat out impossible; it was a very steady 2600-2800 during my cut with plenty of cardio and Alphamine helping out.

No way I'm complaining, but this is just magic to me so far.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm rapidly growing to love it myself--and I'm only now hitting the 'saturation' point a couple weeks in, I think. I just wish I understood what the heck was going on with the calories, because it's very perplexing. I'm sure things will level out a bit, but my effective TDEE at the moment on ABE is calculating out (just by weight versus tracked calories) to something around 5000, which is just flat out impossible; it was a very steady 2600-2800 during my cut with plenty of cardio and Alphamine helping out. No way I'm complaining, but this is just magic to me so far.
Damn, that is quite the jump in calories.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm rapidly growing to love it myself--and I'm only now hitting the 'saturation' point a couple weeks in, I think.

I just wish I understood what the heck was going on with the calories, because it's very perplexing. I'm sure things will level out a bit, but my effective TDEE at the moment on ABE is calculating out (just by weight versus tracked calories) to something around 5000, which is just flat out impossible; it was a very steady 2600-2800 during my cut with plenty of cardio and Alphamine helping out.

No way I'm complaining, but this is just magic to me so far.
Nice!

Nyrin

Awards
Update on the stack: ArA with ABE (I'm using Compound 20 with OG ABE for the lodhra) produces some really amazing pump effects, along with great short-term recovery. Slightly increased DOMS, but honestly not that bad.

14 days of solid tracking is still yielding a TDEE in excess of 4000, from 2700 or so during my cut. I now think I'm pretty sure I know where those calories are going--every time I eat, especially carbs, I burn like a furnace for hours. My wife described me as 'a giant handwarmer.' So I've been effectively cutting at ~3k per day, and it's shown in noticeable leanness improvements.

Gaining some muscle and losing some fat at the same time is absurdly nice, but I'm in this for the muscle--I'll keep increasing my calories until I feel like I'm pushing the envelope. Going to see what adding another 500-1000 calories per day does; seems like insanity, but I don't think the numbers are lying!

On the other hand, this is probably a testament to how great this stack could be a recomp or mild cut, too.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update on the stack: ArA with ABE (I'm using Compound 20 with OG ABE for the lodhra) produces some really amazing pump effects, along with great short-term recovery. Slightly increased DOMS, but honestly not that bad.

14 days of solid tracking is still yielding a TDEE in excess of 4000, from 2700 or so during my cut. I now think I'm pretty sure I know where those calories are going--every time I eat, especially carbs, I burn like a furnace for hours. My wife described me as 'a giant handwarmer.' So I've been effectively cutting at ~3k per day, and it's shown in noticeable leanness improvements.

Gaining some muscle and losing some fat at the same time is absurdly nice, but I'm in this for the muscle--I'll keep increasing my calories until I feel like I'm pushing the envelope. Going to see what adding another 500-1000 calories per day does; seems like insanity, but I don't think the numbers are lying!

On the other hand, this is probably a testament to how great this stack could be a recomp or mild cut, too.
yup, ABE it is a fantastic recomp tool. Glad you are enjoying the product so much :)

Nyrin

Awards
yup, ABE it is a fantastic recomp tool. Glad you are enjoying the product so much :)
Oh, I am, but now I have two concerns:
  1. It's going to take a lot of trial and error to figure out how much to eat to optimize growth (I do still need to gain mass, even if I'm losing fat!)
  2. By the time I get used to the amount I'm eating, cycling off is going to feel like starvation!
Having simultaneous strength gain and fat loss is incredible--I just hope I can make the most of the run and then not suffer unduly when I inevitably have to cut my caloric intake in half when I cycle off :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just extend the cycle

BOOM! problem solved ;)

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Just bought one ABE v1 bottle.

I already heard so many good things about ABE that i have to try it.

However i choosed V1 over V2 because it seems V2 has some ingredients that boost the metabolist and gives extra-energy and i already suffer a lot of anxiety, so i can´t take the risk.. despiste being a great product it isn´t cheap here in Europe,

There aren´t ABE V2 samples available?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just bought one ABE v1 bottle.

I already heard so many good things about ABE that i have to try it.

However i choosed V1 over V2 because it seems V2 has some ingredients that boost the metabolist and gives extra-energy and i already suffer a lot of anxiety, so i can´t take the risk.. despiste being a great product it isn´t cheap here in Europe,

There aren´t ABE V2 samples available?
Samples for a product like ABE wouldn't be worthwhile as you wouldn't truly notice the benefits without chronic dosage. ABE shouldn't cause anxiety.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Samples for a product like ABE wouldn't be worthwhile as you wouldn't truly notice the benefits without chronic dosage. ABE shouldn't cause anxiety.
Yes i understand the main effect of ABE wouldn´t notice immediately, but i thought the "energy" complex would.

I were afraid because i read somewhere that Eleutherococcus Seniticosus could cause Anxiety. However, theres info about the opposite too.. but since i already suffer with anxiety, i didn´t want to take the risk.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes i understand the main effect of ABE wouldn´t notice immediately, but i thought the "energy" complex would.

I were afraid because i read somewhere that Eleutherococcus Seniticosus could cause Anxiety. However, theres info about the opposite too.. but since i already suffer with anxiety, i didn´t want to take the risk.
Nah its not something you'd notice right away. If you have an anxiety disorder, then yes, best to be safe and avoid anything that may cause you anxiety.

DoubleM101

DoubleM101

Awards
  • Established
Nah its not something you'd notice right away. If you have an anxiety disorder, then yes, best to be safe and avoid anything that may cause you anxiety.
And is ABE V1 still available? Or it has been discontinued? I still find it on some places but i guess is a question of time until stock ends

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And is ABE V1 still available? Or it has been discontinued? I still find it on some places but i guess is a question of time until stock ends
Available at certain retailers but yes we have discontinued and are only producing the newer upgraded version.