ABE-EP-DPOL- LizKing shreds to summer

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Eats for the last couple days –

Tuesday - Cals: 2265 P: 216 F: 67 C: 198
Wednesday – Cals: 2486 P: 175 F: 101 C: 210

Cardio this morning – 50 minutes LISS

No weigh-in today, as the battery in my scale crapped out. Away from outside stresses, libido is definitely rocking… Feeling leaner & the mirror seems to show a bit more each day. It feels like 2400 cals is the ticket for me, at least so far. I’m tempted to drop a bit lower – thinking the best angle might just be dropping to @2K on cardio days, keeping 2400 on training days. I feel hungry all the time, but I don’t have the rest of the hunger symptoms – irritability, foggy head, etc. – I feel like I’m getting plenty of fuel, just not quite enough to satiate. I like how this is going.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eats for the last couple days –

Tuesday - Cals: 2265 P: 216 F: 67 C: 198
Wednesday – Cals: 2486 P: 175 F: 101 C: 210

Cardio this morning – 50 minutes LISS

No weigh-in today, as the battery in my scale crapped out. Away from outside stresses, libido is definitely rocking… Feeling leaner & the mirror seems to show a bit more each day. It feels like 2400 cals is the ticket for me, at least so far. I’m tempted to drop a bit lower – thinking the best angle might just be dropping to @2K on cardio days, keeping 2400 on training days. I feel hungry all the time, but I don’t have the rest of the hunger symptoms – irritability, foggy head, etc. – I feel like I’m getting plenty of fuel, just not quite enough to satiate. I like how this is going.
Stupid batteries :grumpy:

Libido is always high for me also when combining ABE + EP. Sometimes a good and a bad thing haha. If you didn't want to drop more calories on cardio days only, you could just drop the carbs a bit. I usually try to keep carbs at a lower number on non training days. Good to know everything is going good though :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stupid batteries :grumpy:

Libido is always high for me also when combining ABE + EP. Sometimes a good and a bad thing haha. If you didn't want to drop more calories on cardio days only, you could just drop the carbs a bit. I usually try to keep carbs at a lower number on non training days. Good to know everything is going good though :)
Libido definitely sky rockets when on this combo, especially with daa in the mix. The lowering the carb idea is a sure shot way to quick results. Just make sure to get enough protein.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Libido definitely sky rockets when on this combo, especially with daa in the mix. The lowering the carb idea is a sure shot way to quick results. Just make sure to get enough protein.
True that :yup:

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
If you didn't want to drop more calories on cardio days only, you could just drop the carbs a bit. I usually try to keep carbs at a lower number on non training days.
You read my mind man! Today I dropped the obvious carbs (like breakfast granola or snack bars at work, etc) - knocking off a couple hundred cals & few carbs -

Yeah - everything's rocking! I'm tempted to take an update pic, but I think I'll save that for the halfway mark (4weeks) so I can appreciate the transformation a bit more ;)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I'll definitely be working on cycling my carbs a bit better, especially as I get adjusted to the hunger associated with ABE - being able to work my food a bit better will be the icing on the cake ;) The toughest thing for me is good protein inside my macros - keeping away from drinking too many shakes if I can help it

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll definitely be working on cycling my carbs a bit better, especially as I get adjusted to the hunger associated with ABE - being able to work my food a bit better will be the icing on the cake ;) The toughest thing for me is good protein inside my macros - keeping away from drinking too many shakes if I can help it
Are you meaning like taking protein to go like at work or just in general?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Are you meaning like taking protein to go like at work or just in general?
Just in general - basically slacking on good choices earlier in the day - making up a huge batch of biscuits & gravy a week or so ago had my macros thrown off for a few days...lol

Shakes are easy, although I try to only drink one, maybe 2 a day. Some days a third will sneak in in the evening if I haven't had enough protein earlier in the day, but would rather get there via whole food.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in general - basically slacking on good choices earlier in the day - making up a huge batch of biscuits & gravy a week or so ago had my macros thrown off for a few days...lol

Shakes are easy, although I try to only drink one, maybe 2 a day. Some days a third will sneak in in the evening if I haven't had enough protein earlier in the day, but would rather get there via whole food.
My main protein choice are: chicken, tuna, lean red meat, turkey/turkey burgers, sh!t load of eggs, greek yogurt, cottage chesse, and fish. I have 1-2 shakes a day but I do use protein powder quite a bit to add to my foods such as oats, greek yogurt, cottage chesse, protein pancakes for example.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
My main protein choice are: chicken, tuna, lean red meat, turkey/turkey burgers, sh!t load of eggs, greek yogurt, cottage chesse, and fish. I have 1-2 shakes a day but I do use protein powder quite a bit to add to my foods such as oats, greek yogurt, cottage chesse, protein pancakes for example.
I totally hear ya on the eggs! I go thru several dozen a week - luckily my wife works with a couple folks that raise chickens.

My main protein choices: eggs, chicken, beef (lean local grass-fed), venison (wife works in a rural township-and her cowokers are generous), greek yogurt, & fish. I love cured meats like salami, etc, but the fat can get a little out of hand. I was doing cottage cheese, but the wife doesn't eat it (sticks to greek yogurt), so I would always end up throwing some away just from spoilage. I'll have to pick some up on sale.

I think just getting in the habit of regularly logging via phone, etc will help a ton. Up til now I would log my food for a week or so, then a cheat meal or 2 would throw me off & I'd more or less give up logging... I felt like that the week I would log gave me at least a ballpark idea of where I was at, but getting a little more detailed is definitely showing serious potential.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally hear ya on the eggs! I go thru several dozen a week - luckily my wife works with a couple folks that raise chickens.

My main protein choices: eggs, chicken, beef (lean local grass-fed), venison (wife works in a rural township-and her cowokers are generous), greek yogurt, & fish. I love cured meats like salami, etc, but the fat can get a little out of hand. I was doing cottage cheese, but the wife doesn't eat it (sticks to greek yogurt), so I would always end up throwing some away just from spoilage. I'll have to pick some up on sale.

I think just getting in the habit of regularly logging via phone, etc will help a ton. Up til now I would log my food for a week or so, then a cheat meal or 2 would throw me off & I'd more or less give up logging... I felt like that the week I would log gave me at least a ballpark idea of where I was at, but getting a little more detailed is definitely showing serious potential.
I wish I had some chickens to raise haha.

Logging food has always helped me also. After a while of eating the same foods and everything you start to know what the macros are in your head. Seems like you have a lot of great protein choices though.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
I wish I had some chickens to raise haha.

Logging food has always helped me also. After a while of eating the same foods and everything you start to know what the macros are in your head. Seems like you have a lot of great protein choices though.
Yeah, getting better at my logging will definitely be a help. I haven't felt too far out from my nutrition goals, just getting everything dialed in tighter.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Eats from yesterday: Cals: 2325 P: 193 F: 68 C: 200 (did good on keeping carbs low, until we went out for dinner…–this Mediterranean place by my house is excellent- lamb shanks & a rice dish that was super tasty….couldn’t resist)

Weight- 178
PWO – RecoverPro (1), Supp-D (1), Swoll-N (3), D-Pol (1)

Deadlift – 135x5, 225x5, 295x5, 345x1, 375xF, 365xF, 345x2, 325x3

Superset
B. Split Squat – 35x10, 35x10, 35x10
Shrugs – 225x10, 225x10, 225x10

Dimel DL – 135x10, 155x10, 175x10
Pull-Thru – 30x10, 40x10, 50x10

Total Time: 55min

Nerves have been running high, caught up in prepping for tonight’s show … I was a bit out of focus, didn’t sleep all that well last night. Decent workout, although my DL was a little off – couldn’t really get focused on going after it. I’m suspecting after today, things will come back around to normal – this being a new show & tonight being the opening… I’m not really “nervous” but my mind is definitely caught up in running thru setlists, managing props & music, etc. A lot of behind the scenes work goes into performing

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates in this log Liz. That meal you had that spiked your carbs sounds delicious!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Great updates in this log Liz. That meal you had that spiked your carbs sounds delicious!
Thanks man!

Yeah, it's a little hole-in-the-wall Mediterranean place. Oh those lamb shanks are amazing! Tried to pick the whole shank up by the bone & the meat just fell off onto the plate.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Updates from the weekend – Apart from wearing me out, the circus show went off without a hitch! Everyone (including the audience  ) had a great time! Since I felt like I earned it, Saturday was a cheat day – smoked roe, stinky cheeses, fancy chocolate. I ended up having a few more drinks than I expected, but when the wife is in a drinking mood, I must oblige…lol. To my surprise, woke up looking leaning & then smashed an awesome shoulder workout – everything was feeling top notch. A kinda blah cardio session this morning, but otherwise still feeling great…

4/13/13 – 174lbs

Superset
Decline – 135x10, 185x10, 205x10, 225x7, 245x3, 260x1
Weighted Chins – BWx10, 10x10, 20x10, 30x9, 40x6, 50x4

Superset
Dips (BW) – 12, 12, 12, 12
Wide Pull-Ups (BW) – 10, 10, 10, 10

Time: 52min

4/14/13
Superset
Shoulder Ext. Stretch 20, 20, 20
External rotation: 15x15, 20x10-ds>10x20
L-lat raise: 15x15, 20x10-ds>10x20

Superset
Lying Shoulder Press: 10x15, 15x10-ds>10x20
Rope row: 40x10,40x10-ds>20x20

Arnold Press: 35x12, 35x12, 35x12
Vert Dissociation DB/cable x reps: 35/40x10, 35/40x10, 35/40x10

Total Time: 50 min

4/15/13
LISS – 45min - Treadmill Mod. Pace

Eats:
Friday: Cals: 2805 P: 136 F: 121 C: 194
Saturday: Cals: 3980 P: 144 F: 117 C: 289
Sunday: Cals: 2547 P: 179 F: 105 C: 116

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Knocked out some front squats & good mornings today – I’ll have to check my book again to be sure, but the heavy sets were PRs for weight. I felt like I was feeling weak at the start, but the log seems to show otherwise. Possibly allergies, or reduced cals/carbs the day before, not sure exactly but something was off.

Food for Monday: Cals: 2355 P: 184 F: 102 C: 109

Weight – 178

Superset
Front Squat – 135x10, 155x10, 175x7, 185x3-ds>135x8
Good Morning – 135x10, 155x10, 175x7, 185x5-ds>135x10

Superset
Lying Hamstring Curls – 100x10, 115x5, 125x2-ds>75x15
BB Calf Raise (on elevated plate) – 205x20, 205x20, 205x20

A2G Squat – 205x5->135x15

Total Time – 57min

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Goals:
Shred my way to summer! I have never been closer to those ever elusive 6-pack abs – now is the time… It’s almost performance season, not to mention pool season. Giving myself 8 weeks to cut some fat (but not at the expense of all my strength though). I’d also like to get better at keeping track of my food intake – I’ll keep meticulous notes at times & eat clean pretty consistently, but then blow that all out of the water with an undocumented cheat meal.

After this 8-weeks, I will reevaluate & possibly begin Wendler’s 5/3/1. I really want to start that program being very lean (along with some more nutrition experience to go along with it).

I’ve ran Anabeta OG, but this is my first shot at the Elite & EP DPOL stack. I’m starting this log a couple days into this stack, but early enough that nothing is really going yet.

Coming back from my deload week/vacation, I was surprised that my first workout I hit the same numbers for deads that I did before break. Today’s decline bench was a 2 part PR- Hit 265x3 then 275 x1 – previous best was 260x2

Supplements:
Current: Anabeta Elite, Erase Pro, D-Pol powder-Custard Crème, Forskolin 95 (week 9-12)

Staples: Orange Triad, Fish Oil, Creatine (postworkout), Protein Powder, BCAAs

Preworkouts: Supp-D, Condense, Prodigy, Swoll-N, Hemavol – I like to mix & match these, make new combinations

Other Randoms: HGHPro, 3Z, Alphamine (cardio days or afternoon at work)

These might get added further down the line or after this stack: Vanillean, Shift, ALA

Training Split:
I hand write my log in a spiral notebook. Over time I got into the habit of swapping an exercise with each completed page, so now I have a couple variations I can go thru. I don’t like to deadlift heavy too often in a short time, so that works out as hitting deads on each page turn equals about 2-3 times per month. Dedicated shoulder days are fairly new to my program – rehab an old annoyance plus strengthen up for the long-haul. Cardio is thrown in as it fits in.

Days progress as follows: A (lower), B (upper), C (shoulders), Rest ->

Starting Pics & Training Session notes to come -

Sweet stack dude! RE your shoulder injury, have you tried shoulder dislocates for (p)rehab? I had a roatator cuff/labrum injury awhile back, and those were really integral in getting it back to 100%. I found them on a DC workout site.

Best,
Tyler

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Sweet stack dude! RE your shoulder injury, have you tried shoulder dislocates for (p)rehab? I had a roatator cuff/labrum injury awhile back, and those were really integral in getting it back to 100%. I found them on a DC workout site.

Best,
Tyler
Yeah - this stack has been treating me very kindly so far & it's just getting started :)

I'll give those a try tomorrow (incline bench day)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - this stack has been treating me very kindly so far & it's just getting started :)

I'll give those a try tomorrow (incline bench day)

Good idea, but make sure to do them after your workout and not before. I made that mistake once; had no strength left for the actual workout haha.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Good idea, but make sure to do them after your workout and not before. I made that mistake once; had no strength left for the actual workout haha.
Good call - I tried those & they are pretty tough on my shoulders (in a good way) - thanks for the tip!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Short & sweet today – didn’t get to sleep last night until late, was sluggish getting out of bed… I hammered my main lifts & went on with my morning. I’ve been having issues with lifting my butt on inclines, so my numbers were a bit lower as I was focusing quite a bit more on proper form. Very slow to start, but wide OHP was feeling pretty great. My strength levels honestly make feel more like I’m cutting than recomping. I might take an extra rest day this week, we’ll wait & see.

Yesterday’s Eats: Cals: 2660 P: 244 F: 97 C: 187

Weight – 177

Superset
Incline Bench 135x10, 155x10, 165x8, 175x4, 185x3-ds>135x10
BB Row 110x10, 130x10, 140x10, 150x10, 160x4-ds>110x10

Superset
Wide OHP 85x10, 95x10, 155x4
Weighted Chins 30x10, 40x8, 50x6, 60x4

Total Time – 50min

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Good call - I tried those & they are pretty tough on my shoulders (in a good way) - thanks for the tip!
Glad you liked them! I don't know if they contribute to muscle growth, but judging by how sore and pumped my shoulders are after doing a set of 50, they definitely can't hurt. Man, reading your post makes me realize that I forgot to do them yesterday after BJJ, so thank YOU for reminding me! I consider them to be the single most important shoulder (p)rehab exercise after trying so many on my road to recovery (although they could use a better name...most people hear the name "shoulder dislocates" and immediately dismiss them as dangerous).

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Glad you liked them! I don't know if they contribute to muscle growth, but judging by how sore and pumped my shoulders are after doing a set of 50, they definitely can't hurt. Man, reading your post makes me realize that I forgot to do them yesterday after BJJ, so thank YOU for reminding me! I consider them to be the single most important shoulder (p)rehab exercise after trying so many on my road to recovery (although they could use a better name...most people hear the name "shoulder dislocates" and immediately dismiss them as dangerous).
They definitely work out the full ROM. My performance work taxes the shoulders quite a bit & this exercise hits a lot of the range I normally have trouble finding ways to work on.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Updates from yesterday & today – I’m blaming it on the Guiness the night before, but I couldn’t make myself get up yesterday, so I hit shoulders in the evening. Hit a couple PRs – always welcome. Dropped out my normal rest day today & hit squats instead, as I will be traveling over the weekend & will miss a day. Moved up in weight & reps on this morning’s Front Squats & Good Morning combo. I had been feeling weaker the past couple days, but it seems to be turning around now. The first few sets would be tortuously tough, but things would finally get going ½ way or so thru my routine - kinda weird. I’m amazed at the leaning up that I’ve been seeing in the mirror. Lower ab fat is still hanging on (albeit reduced), upper abs are way more noticeable. All the nitrates combined with ABE are definitely giving a wicked pump lately.

Food #
Wednesday
Cals: 2866 P: 204 F: 86 C:150
Thursday
Cals: 2319 P: 181 F:85 C:140

4/18/13
Weight – 177 (pm)

Superset
External rotation: 15x15, 20x10, 20x12
L-lat raise: 15x15, 20x10, 20x12

Superset
Lying Shoulder Press: 15x10, 10x10, 10x12
Rope row: 30x15,40x10, 40x12

Arnold Press: 35x10, 40x10, 40x12
Vert Dissociation DB/cable x reps: 40/45x10, 40/45x10, 40/45x10

Total Time: 55 min

4/19/13
Weight – 176

Superset
Front Squat – 135x10, 155x10, 175x7, 185x4, 195x3
Good Morning – 135x10, 155x10, 175x7, 185x4, 195x3

Superset
Lying Hamstring Curls – 90x12, 100x9, 110x3. 110x3
BB Calf Raise (on elevated plate) – 205x20, 205x20, 205x20

A2G Squat – 205x6->145x10

Total Time – 56min

R3ACTION

R3ACTION

Awards
LooKing classy Liz!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice job on keeping those carbs in check bro. It's always torture until you start seeing dem abs!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Nice job on keeping those carbs in check bro. It's always torture until you start seeing dem abs!
Thanks bro! Yeah the myfitnesspal has been a huge help (kicking myself for not getting into it sooner). Between that and this stack, I seem to be dropping some fat/water pretty quick. Just judging by other logs, I may need to give my fat intake a little consideration. But so far so good

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Big update today-gotta catch up: Did some traveling over the weekend, family b-day party, along with visiting grandparents in the nursing home (that really sucks….g-ma is going thru all the motions with Alzheimers…) Decided to have a cheat day Saturday – had a few beers & Mexican food for 2 meals… Sunday was a little better, but not much – smoked salmon pizza. Wake up yesterday with a wicked chest cold – congestion & burning – I’m hoping it might just be something allergy related & goes away quickly.

So yesterday was awesome – It started out OK – almost nailed a new weight PR for deads, barely missed...maybe next time… Then it started its descent downhill: dentist appt that ended with me needing to see a surgeon for a gum graft. Walk out of there to find my tire flat & the shop won’t fix it, but will charge me $350 for 2 new tires. Called into work & went to bed. Congestion still hanging strong today – cut my workout short, as it just hurt my lungs/throat.

Saturday morning, tried a sample of a new stim preworkout from Athletix – full review coming shortly, but suffice it to say, the stuff was great – tons of energy that stayed for hours…

4/20/13

PWO – Athletix sample – stim caps (4)

Superset
Incline Bench 135x10, 155x10, 165x8, 175x5, 185x5
BB Row 110x10, 130x10, 140x10, 150x10, 160x8

Superset
Wide OHP 75x10, 85x10, 95x10, 105x6
Weighted Chins 30x10, 40x9, 50x7, 60x4

Superset
Overhead Extension 35x10, 35x10, 35x10
Incline Hammer Curl 35x10, 35x10, 35x10

Arnold Press: 35x10, 35x10, 35x10
Vert Dissociation DB/cable x reps: 35/40x10, 35/40x10, 35/40x10
Lying Shoulder Press: 10x15, 10x15, 10x15

Total Time: 90min

4/22/13
Weight- 182

Deadlift – 135x5, 225x5, 295x3, 345x2, 365x1, 375xF, 345x2, 295x5

Superset
B. Split Squat – 35x10, 35x10, 35x10
Shrugs – 245x15, 245x15, 245x15

Dimel DL – 135x12, 155x12, 175x12
Pull-Thru – 40x12, 40x12, 50x12

Total Time: 60min

4/23/13 – 1764lbs

Superset
Decline – 135x10, 185x10, 215x10, 235x5
Weighted Chins –10x10, 20x10, 40x9, 40x9

Superset
Dips (BW) – 12, 12, 12, 12
Wide Pull-Ups (BW) – 10, 10, 10, 10

Total Time: 45min

Eats:
Saturday: No clue…. (approx. 3200 cals – hanging with family/cheat day)
Sunday: Cals: 2382 P: 89 F: 88 C: 313
Monday: Cals: 2345 P: 157 F: 78 C: 179

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man what a rough day! Sorry to hear about your luck man.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Could not make myself get up out of bed this morning – After the burning chest & hacking & coughing during yesterday’s shortened session, today I decided to skip shoulders. I definitely have a cold of some sort, been running a mild fever off & on, head & chest are quite congested… This sucks… I’ve just been trying to keep upon vitamins & tons of fluids. I haven’t been cooking this week, so decent food has been a little harder to come by – I’m hoping this clears up before this weekend…

Tuesday’s food #s: Cals: 2584 P: 187 F: 70 C: 233

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry your sick man. Hopefully you can get over that and get well soon. :(

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Sorry your sick man. Hopefully you can get over that and get well soon. :(
Thanks man - I'm hoping this clears up quickly -

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rough couple of past days sounds like. That sucks you are sick, hopefully it clears up sooner than later.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Thanks brotha! Hoping I can get back at it soon - tomorrow would be good :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Update:

Yesterday’s food #s: Cals:1836 P: 162 F: 74 C: 126

Despite an unexpectedly low calorie day yesterday (just couldn't make myself eat), felt well rested this morning, so I decided to try to hit legs… That didn’t work quite as planned. Just felt really weak overall & still really congested. During Good Mornings, my head would be clogged, then as I went thru each rep – my ears would start to clog up. Decided to cut my losses, hit a couple sets of light squats and then the treadmill for a bit to sweat it out…& sweat my @ss off I did. I felt better this morning, than the last couple, so hopefully I'm on the way out of this funk...

Today’s workout (attempt…):
Weight – 176

Front Squat – 135x10, 155x10, 165x6
Good Morning – 135x10, 155x10, 165x6
Back Squat (A2G) – 175x10, 185x10
LISS - Treadmill (Moderate) – 20 min

Total Time: 60min.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hopefully the sickness is going away. Working out and feeling symptoms of being sick is always sucky but if I can get in the gym to get a good sweat, I will. Glad to see you could at least get in there and get some legs and sweating in :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Food for yesterday: Cals: 2790 P: 212 F: 114 C: 199

Appetite is coming back - so that's a good sign. I had absolutely no gas in the tank today though. I woke up feeling pretty ok, but that didn't last long. I managed to get a few sets of inclines & bent over rows in - nothing to write home about, but better than skipping entirely I guess...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Food for yesterday: Cals: 2790 P: 212 F: 114 C: 199

Appetite is coming back - so that's a good sign. I had absolutely no gas in the tank today though. I woke up feeling pretty ok, but that didn't last long. I managed to get a few sets of inclines & bent over rows in - nothing to write home about, but better than skipping entirely I guess...
Keep at it man, you will be back to 100% in no time :)

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Finally starting to get thru this funk… Still a friggin snot factory in full production, but I’m able to breathe a little easier now. I basically phoned in my chest day Friday – did a few sets & called it early. Each rep was giving me a headache worse & worse –ears clogged, the works. Saturday, I hit a decent shoulder workout – numbers were back up to normal, added a few reps on a couple exercises. Rested & enjoyed the rest of my weekend. Came back this morning with a pretty decent leg workout. Added reps on a ham curls & calf raises. Hopefully, I’m out of the worst of it.

Enough about me already – let’s talk about the stack I’m running. I’m just about halfway thru 8 weeks. After the 8 I have a bottle of Forskolin95 to stretch the Forskolin out to 12 weeks, plus I’m thinking about throwing in this bottle of HyperT2 I have in my stash.

Anabeta Elite – Erase Pro – D-Pol:

Anabeta –This has kept me hungry. Another boost of this is the wicked food pumps it gives. It loves carbs – Slam a bunch of grub & I don’t bloat, if so very little.

D-Pol – Great libido boost – boys are noticeably fuller. Pumps that hang around for hours after training. A major improve in overall mood more noticeable during first couple weeks, not that it’s gone, just more or less acclimated to the feeling.

ErasePro – Definitely keeping my dry. No joint pain this go round. I’ve felt creaky in the past from Erase & AD-3, but not yet with E-Pro.

Overall, noticing a dryer, more defined look. Hoping some of the pump I’m seeing hangs around as real muscle after the stack ends. Great changes coming along -
-----
Eats for the weekend:
Friday – Cals: 1878 P:163 F:84 C:125
Saturday – Cals: 2584 P:153 F:109 C:200
Sunday-Cals: 2997 P:184 F:121 C:232
-----
Training:
4/26/13 –B
Superset
Incline Bench 135x10, 155x10, 165x6
BB Row 110x10, 130x10, 150x9

Wide OHP 95x10
-----
4/27/13-C
Weight – 177 (am)

Superset
External rotation: 20x10, 20x10, 20x10
L-lat raise: 20x10, 20x10, 20x10

Superset
Rope row: 30x15, 30x15, 30x15

Arnold Press: 35x12, 40x10, 45x10
Vert Dissociation DB/cable x reps: 45/50x10, 45/50x10, 45/50x10

Total Time: 50 min
-----
4/29/13-A

Superset
Front Squat – 135x10, 155x10, 175x5, 185x4, 195x3
Good Morning – 135x10, 155x10, 175x5, 185x4, 195x3

Superset
Lying Hamstring Curls – 90x10, 100x0, 110x7
BB Calf Raise (on elevated plate) – 205x20, 220x20, 230x20

Box Squat – 205x3,135x10

Total Time – 45min

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Incline Bench & rows were the name of the game today. Starting to feel ‘normal’ again. Still have a bunch of congestion & chest is a bit rough, but definitely better. So, I suck at inclines – Whenever I try to dig deep for a rep, I find my butt rising way high (d@mn near flat benching…) Part of the deal is that I feel inclines quite a bit in my shoulder, so my reps thru the set morph into something loosely resembling the arch of a powerlifter’s bench…lol I'm working on it though, trying to not let my ego get in the way of good clean lifting, even if I have to drop back a bit & work the form out better. In the face of that struggle, though, I was able to set some new PRs for BB row & wide grip OHP – those are tough & I really like the hurt they put on me.

Yesterday’s food: Cals: 2588 P: 236 F:51 C:148

PWO – Athletix Stim-Free sample – powder

Superset
Incline Bench 135x10, 155x8, 175x3, 185x3, 195x1
BB Row 110x10, 130x10, 150x9, 170x5, 190x4

Superset
Wide OHP 75x10, 90x10, 105x7
Weighted Chins 40x7, 50x7, 60x5

Superset
Overhead Extension 35x10, 35x10
Incline Hammer Curl 35x10, 35x10

Total Time: 51min

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Getting back on track now – Had a good shoulder day. Upped the weights & reps on a few exercises & just felt better overall. Strength is definitely coming back, as is my overall health: congestion continuing to clear, still some coughing, but much less. Leaning has continued nicely. I’m looking forward to the 2nd half of this stack – 4 more weeks-

Yesterday’s food: Cals: 2537 P: 209 F:83 C:235

Weight – 175

Superset
External rotation: 20x10, 20x12, 20x13
L-lat raise: 20x10, 20x12, 20x13

Superset
Rope row: 35x15, 35x15, 35x15

Arnold Press: 35x12, 45x10, 45x12
Vert Dissociation DB/cable x reps: 45/50x10, 45/50x10, 45/50x10

Total Time: 48 min

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear things are getting back to normal. Final 4 weeks should be awesome :D

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Hell yeah! I'm looking to destroy the rest of this fat - not really wanting to go full-on cut, keeping it recomp style. I've been hanging around 177-180, the recent trend has been 174-178 - so lost a few lbs. The mirror is showing much more leaning than the scale - to me, that's a good sign I'm doing something right!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hell yeah! I'm looking to destroy the rest of this fat - not really wanting to go full-on cut, keeping it recomp style. I've been hanging around 177-180, the recent trend has been 174-178 - so lost a few lbs. The mirror is showing much more leaning than the scale - to me, that's a good sign I'm doing something right!
As long as the mirror is showing good results, screw the scale to be honest. I go off what I see in the mirror and how the pants fit.