A new Superdrol "log"

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I put on some weight last year eating almost the same way....unless this isn't even superdrol. I still have that suspicion cause my strength increases are far from extraordinary. Plus, my libido is still raging at day 14...that can't be right. I'm wondering if I got gipped on my superdrol. Either way, I'm upping my carbs. The acne outbreak also isn't unusual as I have always had small outbreaks here and there. Plus, ZERO back pumps at DAY 14 and I work my back very intensely. Could it be this superdrol is bull****? I mean, I'm still very happy with my results whether it be natural or superdrol cause I lost some water weight it seems, hardened up, gained a little bit on my arms and all my lifts did go up. Also the lethargy could be confused with me not getting enough sleep cause of school and I have all nighters every week that shift and screw up my sleeping patterns usually creating an all around feeling of lethargy. Any speculations?

Well, we'll see what happens on the third week with 2-3 pills a day and over 200 grams of carbs per day this time.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Your using the original AX Superdrol right? what makes you think you've been rogered?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Cause next to no side effects. All the "side effects" I have could be for other reasons. And yes, the bottle was the original AX Superdrol but anyone could have easily tampered with the contents of the bottle and resealed it. I'm not saying this to be true, but it's a speculation. I did break a personal record on the second week of the cycle so it might be real and I might just need to increase my carb intake which I already started yesterday. I tend to just assume I'm taking in enough carbs just by eating as many potatoes, fruits, and bread as I can but then I calculated how many carbs I'm taking in and it's no more than 200 so I decided to throw in a mass gainer and more large potatoes than before. Hopefully this will change things. Plus, my body tends to be extra stubborn the last year cause I have bad genetics and I've always been a hardgainer. But here is an update of what my diet looks like now, I think it'll be sufficient.

Example of what I'm eating today:

1st meal: 5 pieces wheat bread 50 grams carbs?, protein shake 50 grams protein
2nd meal: Mass gainer shake 660 calories, 55 grams protein, 86 grams carbs
3rd meal: 2 pieces of tilapia fish (40 grams protein), 2 large sweet potatoes
4th meal: 2 pieces of tialapia fish (40 grams protein), 6 small white potatoes
5th meal: Banana with protein shake (30 grams carbs, 50 grams protein
6th meal: Mass gainer (55 grams protein, 86 grams carbs), banana (30 grams carbs)

7th meal: Fat free cottage cheese (about 40 grams protein, 30 grams carbs)

Estimated to be about 348 grams carbs 330 grams protein woo!.....if my body doesn't react to that...I don't know what will.

Before it was about 250-300 grams protein and about 150-200 grams carbs per day. Hmmm big difference. Let's see!

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Btw, australian made, I saw your pics. Very nice build! We seem to have a similar amount of muscle mass. Keep up the good work "mate". haha. :p

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Estimated to be about 348 grams carbs 330 grams protein woo!.....if my body doesn't react to that...I don't know what will.
:head: Nice going there. You should notice the difference for sure, and remember to keep it up during PCT.

BTW around 15gms per slice of wheat bread. That's what i get from a pretty stock standard loaf.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second, cut that, why does clicking on your "photo gallery" direct me to someone else's pictures. Gay.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, that better be enough. And I definitely will keep it up during pct becuase I'll be extra paranoid of losing muscle at that point. But with toremifene, clomid, activate, and novadex-xt I think i should be fine.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Btw, australian made, I saw your pics. Very nice build! We seem to have a similar amount of muscle mass. Keep up the good work "mate". haha. :p
I have pics?? Have i had my identity stolen?:smite:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
last time i check i was 6'2 230lbs.............don't ask me about the bf % haha

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Wait a second, cut that, why does clicking on your "photo gallery" direct me to someone else's pictures. Gay.
ok i just read this. i have no idea why that happens. there some picks from a log im following at the mo. not stalking the bloke i swear.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Hahahaha, sorry bout that. Thanks for checking out the log by the way. Not too many people subscribed to this. Not that it matters since I'm keeping it for myself but still, much appreciated.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
No probs. i'm always interested in SD logs as i intend on doing one myself in a few months once im done with my JW and BAM.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Hey subpop, you might try getting more of your protein from solid food as opposed to shakes. Shakes never work well for me, although everybody is different. Also I never got back pumps either.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
If I get more protein from food, I think my whole family would go insane from anger towards me. lol. They are already pissed that I'm eating either 4 fish a day with a whole container of cottage cheese or 3-4 chicken breasts or a ****load of beef a day. Why would they be pissed? Cause I eat a lot of money if you catch my drift. My diet is very expensive. So I have to get about half of my protein from shakes, I really don't have a choice. Plus, I'm also eating a lot of potatoes, fruits, and bread and that just creates the illusion that I'm eating way too much. And honestly, I don't blame them. What most of my family eats in one month, I tend to eat in one week. Even if I am cutting, I create this illusion of being an eating machine haha. It's quite a funny situation here at home but like I said, I can only afford to eat a certain amount of food per day, the rest would come from protein shakes and mass gainers. :food:

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14: Leg day! Ok so yea, I broke that little record I been trying to be for a while. My original max is 325 as speculated on the max calculator considering I could do no more than 295 x 4 times. Today here is my routine:

Squats: Warm up with bar, 135 x 15, 225 x 6, 275 x 6, 295 x 5, 315 x 3 (personal record!!!)
*all squats done down to parallel.

-only problem is, my right leg had knee problems for a while and that flared up. Feels like a needle poking at my lower knee cap. So I did some light weight leg extensions on my right knee for high reps and concluded my session but I'm still happy with that record.

With a more high density carb diet, I think I will surpass that record quite soon. Good workout today. NO ENERGY though. I felt very tired also because I had to pull another all nighter last night (trying to maintain a 3.8 gpa is a biatch) so I felt like crap today but still pulled it off quite well.

srt4miller

Awards
Nice job on your personal recored! Keep it up. How is your weight gaining going?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Actually, I'm not sure of my weight cause I keep getting my weight at different times and it can vary by up to 8 pounds. Starting tomorrow I'll only check in the morning as soon as I wake up.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15: Chest/back. Ok so today was just a crappy workout. I'm eating a ****load more so I hope this changes in about a week. No crazy records broken this time but I am close to benching 185 10 times on my third set like I was at 203 lbs. when I was fat. So realistically, that's my goal. I wanna get to heavier weights at a lower bodyweight and after cutting up I lost a lot of strength so these new stats are relatively welcome even though they aren't that impressive.

Bench press: 135 x 10, 165 x 8, 185 x 8 failed on 9.
Incline dumbbell press: 40s x 15, 50s x 12, 60s x 10
Bent over barbell rows: 135 x 15, 140 x 12, 140 x 8, 140 x 8 rest pause 2 reps, rest 10 seconds 2 reps. (and my barbell rows aren't half assed...I bend over to form a 90 degree angle with my body and I row all the way up to my upper stomache with a pretty wide grip.)
Cable crossovers: 50 x 12, 55 x 12, 60 x 6

End workout with stretching. Very lethargic workout today. Today I will once again have an excess of 300 grams of carbs and atleast 250 grams of protein.

Side effects: a new pimple!! Still no painful lower back pumps (i was expecting that on bent over rows and deadlifts last week but nothing), soreness and recovery time still sucks on superdrol and is comparable to being off superdrol. Almost one week to recover on chest which is actually common for me no matter how much I eat. My recovery times always sucked but I think that's a matter of genetics since most of my family is a little chubby, underweight or overweight, hardgainers, with tiny little baby joints hahaha. So I have to work with that. :mad:

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea another thing...my libido is still pretty damn good thankfully. But isn't superdrol supposed to destroy libido? I'm at day 15 and it's still raging. :D

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16/17 OFF.

Side notes: Not feeling that bad today on day 17. Lethargy isn't that crippling and libido is still fantastic. No problems yet. Still eating a ****load of food, Chest has some visibly better density and size. Tomorrow, Back and shoulders day! Can't wait. Recovery time a thousand times better now that I'm taking in 50% more carbs than before while maintaining about the same amount of protein as before (250-300 grams per day). So far so good! Thanks for checking m4gnum.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18: Back. Great workout considering my deadlift went up and I didn't struggle as much as last week but let's get to the good stuff. Here is my workout:

Bent over barbell rows (wide grip): 135 x6, 155 x 8, 185 x 8, 155 x 8, 135 as many times as possible till failure

Machine pull downs: 90 lbs. 20 times, 140 lbs. x 10, 190 x 10, 240 x 6

Bent over t-bar rows: 45 lbs. x 20, 90 lbs. x 12, 90 lbs. x 12 (drop set to 45 lbs. 10 times)

Machine pullovers: 70 lbs. x 20, 135 lbs. x 5

Deadlifts: 135 x 15, 225 x 8, 245 x 6, 275 x 6, 245 x 8
(good improvement since last week, very nice back pump overall, not painful just a good pump)

End workout with stretching.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19: Shoulder, chest, and bicep day. Nothing special in terms of strength since I purposely went very light since I have some rotator cuff problems coming back. So here is my workout for today for the log's sake.

Shoulder dumbbell press: 20 lbers x 20, 40 lbers. x 15, 45 lbs. x 15
Chest dumbbell press: 40 lbs. x 20, 45 lbs. x 20

Bicep preacher curls: 30 lbs. x 20, 60 lbs. x 5 (then I stopped cause my wrist was giving me problems!)

One arm concentration curls: 20 lbs. x 15, 25 lbs. x 10, 30 lbs. x 8

Then 3 exercises with light weight directed towards strengthening the rotator cuff.

Additional comments: Seems like my body is falling apart today! My joints are killing me at my elbows and I really have trouble doing any pushing movements, my wrist is giving me issues, and my rotator cuff on my right shoulder has been in mild pain for the past week. An old injury is coming back probably cause I went super heavy last time on shoulders and chest. So today I had to be extra careful. My workouts were very light so I can avoid injury and I did a much longer than usual stretching session after I finished up. Overall, crappy day, crappy workout and the superdrol cycle is almost finished. I still have good libido which really hasn't changed since teh beginning of the cycle. My acne was extremely light. Actually the acne wasn't out of the ordinary. I have very light outbreaks even off superdrol all the time. No painful back pumps. I did gain some strength and some size just by looking at myself in the mirror. Nothing crazy really. Which is why I still doubt I have the right superdrol since I read on another forum that there was a good amount of defective/useless superdrol out there still being sold on the internet. So considering that my cycle is over in two days, my conclusion is that I'm still not sure if this is superdrol. I had NO SIDES. My strength increases were pretty normal and very similar to my bulking season last year and the year before without roids or phs ofcourse. So yea, either way I'm happy overall with my results whether it was the superdrol or not.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
what is the name or ur superdrol?? did u get a clone?

not_big_enuf

not_big_enuf

Awards
  • Established
His SD is legit. He has all the classic signs. Lethargy, SOME acne breakout, sore joints.

I get almost zero sides from SD, especially when running it only 3 weeks. Usually the 4 week is where it becomes a living hell. I'll never run a 4th week of it. No way. It's VERY common to just add some solid muscle, not have much, if any acne, and add a ton of strength. This is SD at it's best. It's worst is when you have a crappy diet, don't eat enough carbs, and start to depress yourself.

Keep it safe, stop at day 21, do a solid PCT and don't kid yourself... SD is strong and is there... run a good 4-6 week PCT and keep hitting it hard.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea it seems like I didn't add that much mass. I put on quite a bit of strength and broke a personal record on legs which was great, besides that all my strength increases just went up to nearly what my strength was at a bodyweight of 25 lbs. heavier which actually is pretty good but the lack of sides made me wonder if it's superdrol but considering that my lack of sides is actually common then I feel more confident that what I'm using really is superdrol. I think I was just overestimating the potential of superdrol since it is a steroid and I expected to make personal record breakers on all bodyparts. It's just too bad I have severe sore joints on my elbows (got way worse with sueprdrol) which is pretty much stopping me from doing anything heavy at all and I don't respond well to light-medium training when it comes to mass so that might also explain why my gains were minimal. But ofcourse, I know that's my fault since 4 years of extremely intense dorian yates like training all natural can really put a huge strain on my body especially since I have tiny joints and a narrow bone structure.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20: I would normally do triceps today but I'm not even going to bother with my rotator cuff and sore elbow problems. When I go heavy on triceps I definitely tend to use my shoulders a bit which could be a problem for my rotator cuff and with my sore joints I'm afraid I could get an even worse injury so I'm playing it safe today and skipping triceps.

Anyway, just one more day till post cycle therapy. All my post cycle therapy necessities are in place (toremifene, clomid, dhea, activate, liver protection) for day 22. I actually can't wait till post cycle therapy because of my sore joints which I'm assuming got worse because of the superdrol. Plus, there is no point in really expecting much on this third week since I'm going pretty light. But yea, I shouldn't have any problem maintaining my new strength increases since they weren't that insane and since I have an absolutely awesome post cycle therapy with torm and clomid. I was just wondering anyway, is it possible to keep gaining on post cycle therapy considering I have torm, clomid, dhea, and activate? I heard it was esp. if you didn't get shut down so bad for too long on a cycle of steroids. And it seems like superdrol didn't shut me down that bad at all since my libido is still very good and my balls barely shrank haha. So what you think? Still possible to keep gaining on a good bulking diet during post cycle therapy?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 21: Arms, Quads, Calves day.

So I decided to drop the superdrol today and start my pct one day earlier. My pct has changed since superdrol didn't seem to shut me down that bad and my libido is still bangin. Here is my updated pct:

Week 1: Days 1-3 120 mg torm, dhea 200 mgs, activate 4 pills
Days 4-7 60 mg torm, same for rest

Week 2: 60 mg torm, dhea 200 mgs, activate 4 pills
Week 3: 30 mg torm, dhea 100 mgs, activate 4 pills
Week 4: 20 mg nolvadex, dhea 100 mgs, activate 4 pills

And here is my workout for today:

Squats: 225 x 10, 245 x 10, 225 x 12 (almost ass to grass this time)
Leg extensions: 140 lbs. x 10, 160 lbs x 10, 180 lbs x 8, 190 lbs x 6
Standing calf raise machine: 80 lbs. x 10, 100 lbs x 10
Sitting calf raises: 2 plates x 10, 3 plates x 10, 4 plates x 6
Tricep extension supersetted with bicep curls:
-Tricep extension 45 x 10, Curls 60 lbs. x 10
-tricep extension 55 x 10, curls 70 x 8
-tricep extension 65 x 10, curls 80 x 6
Behind the head dumbbell extension: 55 lbs x 10, 65 lbs, x 10, 75 lbs. x 10 failed on 11
Sitting dumbbell curls: 30s x 10, 35s x 8, 40s x 6 drop set to 25s x 10

Intense workout on my first day of pct. I don't know if it's the dhea but my energy levels were absolutely insane. Completely different energy vs. superdrol where my energy levels weren't that great on week 3. Seems like it's the dhea and activate combo that just revved me up like crazy today. Great workout and my joint pain didn't bother me as much as usual for some reason. And btw, I decided to take out novadex-xt from pct and clomid since I'm saving those two for a much harsher and longer steroid cycle in the future with sustanon, dbol, and winny at end cycle to bridge into pct.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22: REST DAY.
-Libido is above normal, could it be the torm, dhea, and activate combo for pct? I'm pretty sure that's the case. Also, is it normal to get dryed up on torm? I am peeing so much and it's beginning to piss me off. 7 times in a matter of 3 hours. lol. WTF. Seems like this pct is a diuretic. Whatever. So far so good. Nothing too extreme so far. It's definitely too early to tell if I'm going to lose any of my small gains. But I'll measure whether I'm losing or gaining by strength since my stupid gym still doesn't have a scale. Gay....

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
How much water were you drinking on Superdrol?! I know if I don't drink at least a gallon a day my joints start to hurt and ache to an unbearable point...

Maybe some Super Cissus RX woulda helped?

Is that all you did for legs? 6 sets?

Btw arnt you from Chicago n go to XspOrt on Belmont n Central Cause I go there too.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea 6-7 sets is usually pretty ideal for my legs to grow. My legs get sore very easily and I have a tendency to overtrain them easily. Plus, I have knee issues so I try to avoid doing too much. And yea haha, I do go to xsport on central and belmont. Holler at me if you see me!

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Oh and btw, I do drink atleast a gallon of water, and still my joints hurt! I'll definitely consider cissus.

2fresh

2fresh

Awards
Yah check out cissus..it really helped out my shoulder problems i've been having. It's also increased my bloodflow if I take 2 before workout. Even on Superdrol though you should increase it to 1 1/2 or almost 2. Carrying around a gallon of water really helps. Mid-day i would already be done with the gallon nd ready to start the other.

Im just wondering bout legs cause your doing more Quads then Hamstrings. Maybe another hamstring exercise.

Nice log though. How's the tom so far for PCT

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
LoL funny that you mention carrying a gallon of water, that's how most people spot me in the gym. I typically always carry a gallon of water. Sometimes I forget but most of the time I don't. And my hamstrings already seem to be overdeveloped cause of heavy deadlifts that I used to do back in the day, taht's why I don't hit my hams too hard. Plus whenever I do deadlifts and back extensions (which I warm up with for deadlifts), my hams get so sore the next day. It's strange with my body cause it's still very easy to get any of my bodyparts sore except biceps. But I know that my body reacts best to few sets with very high intensity so I stick to that most of the time. Plus, I try not to risk injury.

And so far, I'm only on day two of pct. I can't really tell yet if it's working or not...could be placebo effect so far. Although, my libido went up pretty unusually fast haha. Oh and the first day of pct my workout was awesome, I was sweating like crazy because of the energy I put into my workout. I also had a huge energy boost probably becuase of the dhea and activate. Felt good. But we'll see tomorrow, the famous third day of torm on 120 mgs. I'm supposed to get insane libido but we'll see. So far so good!

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 23 (CHEST): Whoooo!!!! What a workout. I have an almost 10 lb. increase on bench since I went this heavy last time. And yes, this is on PCT w/ toremifene, dhea, and activate. I seem to be feeling like myself again on this pct. My energy is way up and the libido is great. My libido didn't go up like some other people on torm, no exxagerating increase in testicle size in a short time or constant uncontrollable erections but it's still damn good compared to where it was on superdrol. I also feel better on pct and this is why I was desperately waiting for superdrol cycle to stop b/c I felt pretty weak and tired on week 3. Anyway here are my lifts for today.

Bench press: 145 lbs. x 10, 165 lbs. x 8, 195 lbs. x 6 failed on 7. Great increase vs. last time (135 lbs. x 10, 165 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8 failed on 9)

Dips: 20 reps, 15 reps failed on 16

Incline flyes: 30 lbs. x 15, lower incline: 35 lbs. x 8

Smith presses (narrow grip very slow with squeeze on top): 95 lbs x 15, 115 lbs x 8, 135 lbs x 9 then failed then drop set to 115 lbs x 3 reps then failed, drop set to 95 lbs wide grip x 10 failed on 10)

Ended with 10 min. stretching and rotator cuff exercises/stretches.

Additional comments: I pee way too much on torm. I'm sure that's becuase it's an anti-e and water retention went down like crazy but oh well, that's really the only problem. Everything else just great. Oh and cuts went up cause of the diuretic effect.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24: I believe this is my 4th day into pct and I'm on 60 mgs of torm now with 200 mgs dhea, and 4 activate pills. Anyway, libido GOING UP! I don't feel super exhausted anymore. I actually feel normal vs. how I felt on superdrol. So for my first pct ever, this is a good feeling. And today will be a rest day since my chest is insanely sore from yesterday's workout and I usually try to keep a day apart from chest days and back/shoulder days cause my shoulders are high stimulated just from doing a lot of chest exercises. So yea, to be safe, I usually give my body sufficient time to relax and recover. Anyway, good day! No shut down at all. Libido is great and obviously, I have no problems gaining muscle so far considering my last chest workout consisted of an increase.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 25: (BACK) Fantastic workout AGAIN! My deadlift went up and my intensity was insane today. Great workout. And btw, I got my buddy to join me today to give me some spots. Great thing about having a buddy workout with you is that it's great encouragement considering I have a funny technique where I tell him to say something that pisses me off before my heaviest set hahaha. He said he was goign to delete 3 years of hard work on my computer if I didn't complete my deadlift set with intensity and well what do you know....I purposely got pissed and attacked the weights with incredible aggression. And here is the workout:

Machine pullovers: 50 lbs. x 20, 70 lbs x 15, 90 lbs x 12, 110 lbs x 8

Wide grip pullups: 10 reps, 8 reps, 6 reps with spot on 7th then "drop set" with close grip pullups 1 rep with spot on 2

Close grip cable pulldowns: 110 lbs x 10, 90 lbs x 15, 90 lbs x 12

Deadlift: 225 x 8, 245 x 8, 275 x 8 supersetted with bent over rows with 90 lbs. 10 reps

One armed machine rows: 100 lbs x 8 reps on each arm, 110 lbs x 8 on each arm, 135 lbs x 7 reps each arm

End workout with stretching. Lower back is PUMPED! And today I'm on 60 mgs torm, 200 mgs dhea, and 4 pills of activate.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
sounds good pimp, how u feel with the dhea?? i might get some

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's the dhea, torm, or activate cuase I'm taking all three for my pct. But I feel ****ing great. Maybe it's the dhea since it converts into estrogen and test. Feels good man. Torm, dhea, activate, are a winning combination for pct.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
200mgs is alot of dhea tho, no?? u gonna drop it down?

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea im going down to 100 mgs next week then 50 then im off. 200 mgs shouldnt be that bad. There are plenty of cases with people using 200 mgs or more with no problems. There is the risk of that much dhea turning into a lot of estrogen but im on torm so that should take care of the problem. Plus, I feel great on this combo of dhea, activate, and torm. Almost like there is no shutdown so far. Infact Im getting increases on my lifts which is still very surprising to me since its on pct. Good stuff.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26: Rest day. No negative sides, no shutdown yet, wasn't I supposed to "feel" shutdown at some point of my cycle or pct? Or does that come later. Cause I never felt "shutdown". Holla.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yo dude, i just started my sd yesterday.. libido is higher for me also

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nice hopefully it stays that way. And try using torm, dhea, and activate for pct, feels ****ing great. No shutdown on superdrol with that stuff. None at all.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 27: (still on 60mgs torm, 200 dhea, 4 pills activate). Getting the energy back that I didn't have on superdrol. Feel good, the libido is normal. And here is the good stuff:

Shoulder dumbbell press: 50 lbers x 10, 60 lbers. x 8, 70 lbers x 5 (the usual rotator cuff problem was bothering me, not as much but still there so I went light after this heavy ass set, and btw, I let me hands go below chin level so these are deep reps)

Front lateral raises: 20s x 15, 25s x 12

Biceps/triceps superset: Rope pulldown 70 lbs. x 15, Curls 40 lbs x 15
Rope pulldown 70 lbs. x 20, curls 50 lbs. x 12
Rope pulldown 75 lbs. x 15, curls 60 lbs. x 10

Seated bicep curls (new technique): 15 lbers 8 reps one arm then that arm is held up halfway with the weight in it, the other arm reps 8, that same arm stays halfway while other arm reps another 8. Just one set of this was done to totally exhaust my biceps.
30 lbs. x 8 both arms regular technique. (crazy pump doing it this way...and it hurts like hell)

Burnout on tricep extensions machine. Weight irrelevant as this is a burnout.

Shoulder military press: 95 x 10, 115 x 8, 135 x 5

End workout with rotator cuff exercises and lots of stretching. So far the rot. cuff exercises and longer stretching seems to be helping my rot. cuff but I still must be very careful. Otherwise, super intense awesome workout. It looked like my shirt was dipped into a pool cause I was sweating so much. Whooo.

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 28: Absolutely brutal workout today on legs. It was extremely hot and humid at my gym on top of that so I felt like I was gonna pass out 80% of the time. Anyway here is my workout. HOlla back:

Leg extension machine: 40 lbs x 20, 60 lbs x 20, 80 lbs x 15, 110 lbs x 15, 130 lbs x 12, 150 lbs x 12, 170 lbs x 10, 180 lbs x 8, 190 lbs x 8, 200 lbs x 6

Barbell Squats: 45 lbs. x 20, 135 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 10, 225 lbs x 10, 245 lbs x 8 drop set after 8 reps to 185 lbs x 6

*that drop set was the death of me. I was pretty much drenched in sweat at this point.

Machine squats close stance: 3 burnout sets around 100-130 lbs. Weight irrelevent since i focused on getting a nice burn in my quads.

End workout day with stretching. Great workout overall. Felt like passing out but I had the energy to put myself through enough work to make me feel like passing out so that's a great plus. I love this pct like I said before. I feel great on it.

Today I'm still on 60 mg torm, 200 mgs dhea, 4 activate. Until next week on tuesday, I'll be taking 60 mgs then I'll taper to 30 mgs torm, 100 mgs dhea, 4 activate for one week, the next week, 20 mgs nolva, 100 mgs dhea, 4 activate, and final week will be 10 mgs nolva, 100 mgs dhea, 4 activate and pct will be over!!!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
nice post dude.. i cant wait to get some dhea.. i think ill just get the powder. i heard its awesome at 300mgs!

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
Yea man do it. I heard nothing but good things about dhea. Except that, now during my pct, I don't know what is giving me such a great feelnig of energy and no shutdown. I'm taking torm, dhea, and activate. Besides the torm...which one is more potent in terms of raising test levels and giving me this feeling of energy that I love...the dhea? or the activate? hmmmmm....

subpop200

subpop200

Awards
  • Established
DAY 29: Rest day. Feeling tired. Nothing much to say as today I had school and that's all my mind was on so bleh. Wait till tomorrow...chest day should be good. I'm thinking about going up to 95 lb dumbbells on chest press. I should be able to considering everything is going up!!! Can't wait.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 182
Supplement Logs 59
Cycle Logs 6
buakaw93 Cycle Logs 13
Wobmarvel Cycle Logs 225