mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ok fellas I could use a little advice.

Stats:
35 yo male
5’ 11” 215
18% BF

Currently been doing keto for 6 weeks. Been keeps carbs below 20 g/day. Loving it and have dropped 17 much needed lbs. I plan on continuing on keto through the summer. Goal would be to get to 205 lbs which is a good weight for me with my build.

The issue is my workouts have suffered. Running out of steam mid-workout and not seeing the same results I would typically see on a moderate carb diet which it to be expected.

What could I run over the next 6-8 weeks to give me a boost in the gym. Ideally looking for strength gains, better energy and something that would support cutting/leaning out. Thought about something like var or primo but the latter is difficult to find.

I would prefer an oral and something that doesn’t completely shut me down although I am fine with running a PCT. A weak anabolic compound would probably be ideal but I am by no means a expert. Previous experience with orals includes Halo, Epi and SD. All of which worked well but are probably too suppressive for what I want to accomplish. I am open to AAS compounds as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ty

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Stats:
35 yo male
5’ 11” 215
18% BF

Currently been doing keto for 6 weeks. Been keeps carbs below 20 g/day. Loving it and have dropped 17 much needed lbs. I plan on continuing on keto through the summer. Goal would be to get to 205 lbs which is a good weight for me with my build.

The issue is my workouts have suffered. Running out of steam mid-workout and not seeing the same results I would typically see on a moderate carb diet which it to be expected.

What could I run over the next 6-8 weeks to give me a boost in the gym. Ideally looking for strength gains, better energy and something that would support cutting/leaning out. Thought about something like var or primo but the latter is difficult to find.

I would prefer an oral and something that doesn’t completely shut me down although I am fine with running a PCT. A weak anabolic compound would probably be ideal but I am by no means a expert. Previous experience with orals includes Halo, Epi and SD. All of which worked well but are probably too suppressive for what I want to accomplish. I am open to AAS compounds as well.

Thanks in advance.

Ty
If Halodrol was too suppressive, you are looking in a very limited market.

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Stats:
35 yo male
5’ 11” 215
18% BF

Thanks in advance.

Ty
What's your intermittent fasting schedule like? 18/6 or 16/8???

What time do you work out?

Having any bulletproof style coffee in the morning.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say anavar would be great for your goals. Of course there’s gonna be suppression though. I mean even sarms would have you suppressed to some degree... if you wanna run anything that’s gonna be worth running it’s gonna be suppressive and will require PCT.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If Halodrol was too suppressive, you are looking in a very limited market.
I wouldn’t say it was too suppressive. It was a great cycle as well. The lethargy was killer on it for me though and would not really not meet my specific goals at this time

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's your intermittent fasting schedule like? 18/6 or 16/8???

What time do you work out?

Having any bulletproof style coffee in the morning.
16/8 on the fasting. 5 days a week. I have to work out during my lunch break which would put me at about 14 hours of fasting. I do MCT oil in my Coffee almost every morning.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
16/8 on the fasting. 5 days a week. I have to work out during my lunch break which would put me at about 14 hours of fasting. I do MCT oil in my Coffee almost every morning.
Damn that’s far from ideal lol

Socalmk6gti

Socalmk6gti

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How's your energy during your weekend lifts? I'd imagine your Intermittent fasting is possibly impacting your energy for your lunch workouts.

Oh and sidenote, if that's you in your avatar you might consider changing it. Just due to the nature of discussions on here

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How's your energy during your weekend lifts? I'd imagine your Intermittent fasting is possibly impacting your energy for your lunch workouts.

Oh and sidenote, if that's you in your avatar you might consider changing it. Just due to the nature of discussions on here
Energy is fine for the first 20 minutes then it’s a grind to get through the rest of my workout. I expected this but still sucks.

Good advice on the avatar. Changed. Thanks

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would say anavar would be great for your goals. Of course there’s gonna be suppression though. I mean even sarms would have you suppressed to some degree... if you wanna run anything that’s gonna be worth running it’s gonna be suppressive and will require PCT.
What dosage on the var would you suggest. 40 mg?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would say 50-60mg would be ideal but you could start at 40 and go up week 2-3 if you prefer!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You could also go with sarms if you prefer but they will trash your lipids worse than anavar and will suppress you to a degree too anyways.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sarms still need pct. Hell with sarms.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Try Clomid. No pct necessary. It is pct. it also raises LH and IGF1 production. It is anabolic to a considerable enough degree that it is considered a PED itself.