A Hormonal Smorgasbord: By PalmFist

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Water intake is 1.5+ gallons a day and I'm taking bcaas 2-3 times a day as well. Probably the msten fckng with me. Only gonna dose 20mg tomorrow instead of 30

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I mean its way too early for that kind of sh*t. The worst pumps I ever had were off my m1a run, had me in wicked pain, and I don't want a repeat o dat

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know if its from standing in corframs all day or the msten but I feel like I'm getting a small back cramp/pump. Upping dermacrine to 5 pumps tomorrow and taurine another 2 grams. We'll see
didn't realize you were using Da Creen

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Dermacrine fo sho. Heard transaderm was half off somewhere but I couldn't find it. It'd be nice to find a bottle of that for $70 cuz it has almost 3 times as much product in it compared to dermacrine. And by the way for any of you who have never used Dermacrine before, theres a lot of BS out there about the cream not drying well and being greasy and I can tell you straight up this stuff is nice. Dries fast, isn't greasy, and does smell good kind of like the cream nutragena face wash

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Did you stick to 40mg of M1A for a month or did you up it to 60mg? I remember your log getting deleted when Blackstone pulled out as a sponsor on AM.

And the 3 wks I was on Msten (an average of 24mg/day) I had the worst cramps/pumps I've yet to experience. Several times I woke up screaming in agony from random charlie horses, & it was super common for me to have random calf cramps/spasms. I started making a drink with taurine right before bed too. This was with over 20g taurine spread through the day & eating tons of potatoes w/skin. Began adding in gatorade preworkout & using Scivation's Xtend for extra taurine & electrolytes intra as well, but the bottom line was it was terrible. I was salting my food for extra sodium. I'd def use Msten again, but I think a lot of people underplay how toxic 30mg can be for some.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Did you stick to 40mg of M1A for a month or did you up it to 60mg? I remember your log getting deleted when Blackstone pulled out as a sponsor on AM.

And the 3 wks I was on Msten (an average of 24mg/day) I had the worst cramps/pumps I've yet to experience. Several times I woke up screaming in agony from random charlie horses, & it was super common for me to have random calf cramps/spasms. I started making a drink with taurine right before bed too. This was with over 20g taurine spread through the day & eating tons of potatoes w/skin. Began adding in gatorade preworkout & using Scivation's Xtend for extra taurine & electrolytes intra as well, but the bottom line was it was terrible. I was salting my food for extra sodium. I'd def use Msten again, but I think a lot of people underplay how toxic 30mg can be for some.
Honestly don't remember but I feel like I started at 40 and moved up the last week. Them cramps were end of days terrible. I remember not be able to do the dishes because of back cramps. Even just standing for an extended period of time killed me. Forget squats or deads, but I did em anyway; lots of stretching and having to lay in the prone.

Im only at 6 grams taurine right now spread out. But Im taking in 30+ grams of bcaas as well so theres even more than that. Ive been salting up as well. So far so good. I feel way better today. I spent a sh*t ton of time on my feet yesterday in shoes with practically zero cushioning so that didn't help, and very little sleep. Im sticking with 30 for now. If I feel a cramp come on again today then its for sure time to cut down to 20...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Ill get some pics up tomorrow along with a workout regimen and more detail on diet. Just been way too busy lately. And good news for me, my PSR called me this morning and said my package is finally up for review and I may have to go before a board soon! Winning

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Msten cramped me up baaaaaaad. Never again. No sir.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Msten cramped me up baaaaaaad. Never again. No sir.
Im scared. Sounds like Im gonna be using a lot of my BioFreeze but Im not dropping to 20 til I can't walk right anymore, like a hoe on her birthday… lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Took today off. My body is sore from hitting it hard last few days. No cramps today yet. Appetite is thru the roof. So hongry

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took today off. My body is sore from hitting it hard last few days. No cramps today yet. Appetite is thru the roof. So hongry
Kill the foodz

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Seen you around the forums for some time now Pyrobatt. Glad to have ya

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Lol. He's not even as young as you bro

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm close. Within a few decades.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
And I'm in between.

So today I think a good leg sesh is in order. Or maybe some sort of whole body slay sesh. Prolly whole body. Run, push, pull, squat, abs. Actually that sounds good. It has been decided then, whole body slay sesh. I think this first week is just gonna be half assed, I just haven't had the time to give that my cycle deserves yet. Pics n sh*t later today...

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the 3rd person arguments!

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Holy SH*T! Just scored Derma at NP for only $29 a piece!!! Get it while its hot fools!!!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had a reason to buy all these goodies you always post about. Tempting me...

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You don't need a reason to be awesome. Really though I'm trying to get in like 4-6 month shape in only two months so I can be ready for BRC

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't blame you. How do you feel about running it solo? I don't really plan on getting in PHs yet so wouldn't pick it up to use as a test base or anything.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You'd def notice something but I would hold off for a bit longer till you plateau for several months. Its still a PH albeit very mild compared to 90% of the sh*t out there in the market

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I mean, tbh, its all bullsht. The gains I'll get from this cycle will be awesome but 5-6 months from now I'll probably have lost a good amount of it. There is a purpose for my use, I need to stay or lose weight and get stronger and faster for a job. But if I were just powerlifting like a bunch of our friends here are I wouldn't bother with the stuff. You'd be better off with a structured long term cyclical workout regiment for a few years than just jumping into AAS prematurely. But when you do finally decide to take the plunge, and if you're not worried about poly's, go with injectables. They're healthier period

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No saiyan, I will have to look. Everyone keeps changing logs and I get lost lol, busy w/ school.

Palm, that's basically how I felt but just wanted your opinion. I am gaining strength pretty good, then again I have been recovering gains from an injury up until a few months ago. I'm on my 11th cycle of 5-3-1 and all that fun stuff. Not even 20 yet, so I don't need a PH, so I had never really considered the stuff at all, but it tempts me, especially the more I see weak guys do cycles and start to catch up to me (then come off and get weak again, hahaha). I def haven't plateaued yet but DL is getting close for my BW for sure at 3x. Gains are just a lot slower. That said I have plenty of time to lift natty and make gains now so I don't want to rush in. I want to go AAS if I ever go, but at the same time I don't, just as a personal choice. I can't really decide how I feel. I know to be super competitive I need to do SOMETHING eventually. That said I want to know more than the basics that I know now before I seriously consider running something.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
No saiyan, I will have to look. Everyone keeps changing logs and I get lost lol, busy w/ school.

Palm, that's basically how I felt but just wanted your opinion. I am gaining strength pretty good, then again I have been recovering gains from an injury up until a few months ago. I'm on my 11th cycle of 5-3-1 and all that fun stuff. Not even 20 yet, so I don't need a PH, so I had never really considered the stuff at all, but it tempts me, especially the more I see weak guys do cycles and start to catch up to me (then come off and get weak again, hahaha). I def haven't plateaued yet but DL is getting close for my BW for sure at 3x. Gains are just a lot slower. That said I have plenty of time to lift natty and make gains now so I don't want to rush in. I want to go AAS if I ever go, but at the same time I don't, just as a personal choice. I can't really decide how I feel. I know to be super competitive I need to do SOMETHING eventually. That said I want to know more than the basics that I know now before I seriously consider running something.
i totally disagree with the needing drugs to be super competitive man. theres sanctions that dont allow drug use. you could look into that stuff and still be very competitive.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i totally disagree with the needing drugs to be super competitive man. theres sanctions that dont allow drug use. you could look into that stuff and still be very competitive.
I know that but I don't mean in a certain fed or whatever. I mean look at the guys putting up the top #s raw, the WSM competitors, etc.

I know I can be competitive w/ out it, which is where I am leaning. I'm competitive now and have a lot more in me. I guess you are right, I will just have to lift w/ other drug tested competitors if I want a fair shot.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bull ****. There are plenty of ways to pass a blood roid test. Lets not even go into epo,igf1,gh,slin,and sarms

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Bull ****. There are plenty of ways to pass a blood roid test. Lets not even go into epo,igf1,gh,slin,and sarms
dude theres plenty of **** out there. yeah sure there's ways to pass a blood test like there's ways to pass a piss test. so you might get the occasional ass hole that has no morals. there's still things out there.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I WANT CREATINE GAWD DAMMIT

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I WANT CREATINE GAWD DAMMIT
I feel you! I'm ordering 120 servings of mono.. I've been off for a month or so and I can tell the difference :(

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I feel you! I'm ordering 120 servings of mono.. I've been off for a month or so and I can tell the difference :(

I can tell the difference right now! Smh this gonna be a rough two months...

Pics and workout once I get my laptop up and running

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I am super bloated from eating a ton of food today along with a lot of fluids. This is the beginning people. I plan on getting way better looking than this. Side profile and back are not flexed. Arms and front profiles are flexed...

The Dude_20131127_22_13_59_Pro.jpg
The Dude_20131127_22_13_44_Pro.jpg
The Dude_20131127_22_21_48_Pro.jpg
The Dude_20131127_22_14_26_Pro.jpg
The Dude_20131127_22_14_54_Pro.jpg

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I want to know more than the basics that I know now before I seriously consider running something.
If you ever have any questions I am available. I have a decent knowledge base concerning ergogenic aids but I don't know everything. As for Dermacrine, yeah it would be a great introduction to hormonal supplement use. My only issue is that you're still very young to start messing with anything besides food and the basic supps like creatine and protein. I made most of my strength gains all natty until I was 22, then ran a sh*tty PH at 23 and had no idea what the hell I was doing, just bad all around. Then a little over a year ago I ran my first successful cycle at the age of 28 and since then Ive learned even more. And dude, I weighed like 165 at 21-22 years old and was repping big weight, weight that some people on this forum even on AAS can't lift. Just stick with it

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely man, that's how I feel. I got plenty of time to keep going natty and learning. I'm strong now but I'm still getting stronger so why start now. I'll definitely get a hold of you if I have any questions in the future though.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
So today is day six. I'm still at 30mg a day msten, haven't had a cramp since the other day and I think it was unrelated. 5 pumps a day in the morning Dermacrine. And all the support and bcaa and protein and vitamins and whatnot as well all spaced out throughout the day.

Last night I had a wicked pump and plenty energy for short rest periods, like 30-45 seconds. Its was glorious. I think I'll do chest or legs today.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Warmup: 10min Incline Tread

Incline BB + Sungods w/5lb:
3x 20/20/20 + 30/30/30

Plate loaded Incline Press:
3x 12/12/10

Machine Press: 3x 15/12/12

Machine Fly: Descending AMRAP
3x 20/15/12 w/no rest

Cool down: 10 min stair master

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
These last two days have probably done a number on my body. My internist would have a field day with me. Time to cut back on them nasty food stuffs.
At least Ive maintained low level cardio and high rep/ short rest weight smashing sessions. Pretty much HIIT and LISS in one sesh...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours PF!