A few questions on ABE + ArA + Alphamine...

Forumname05

Awards
I'm 2/3 of the way through an 8 week run of Compound 20 and D-Pol with good results. Not the greatest, but good results for the time I've been able to (or not) dedicate.

I've been doing research on a solid supplement stack for when I'm done with this C20/D-Pol run. I'd like to keep putting on some good lean mass and do a solid cut for this upcoming summer. This brought me to Anabeta Elite, ArA and Alphamine.

I have a can of Animal Cuts that I was going to run but with all the solid reviews of Alphamine I may go with that instead.

Right now I'm using PreJYM as my preworkout which I do enjoy. But being that Alphamine has 125mg of Caffeine it will make dosing a bit difficult. I'm thinking of switching to Animal Pump which I can pull the red stim pill from so I can use Alphamine as my source of Caffeine PreWO.

Or...

Go with Animal Cuts and continue using PreJYM as my PreWO and just drop the stim pill from Cuts PreWO?

Would either of these be the best combo to keep putting on some solid mass while losing fat/cutting?
Any particular brand that I should look at for ArA?

Also, I work for the city and get randomly tested for steroids/anything that may significantly raise test levels, could any of these raise any red flags?

Any and all input you could provide on this stack is greatly appreciated.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I'm using pre jym and alphamine/ABE as well. I dose 2 scoops of alphamine in the am with fasted cardio then I eat/dose ABE and then about 2 hours later I'm taking pre jym. Have not tried ARA but there are plenty of logs and such on here
Edit: alphamine is a solid product. You may want to look into just getting Some yhcl if you want to only focus on getting rid of some fat for your cut. Alphamine is said to promote hardening of your muscles as well as aiding in fat loss. I feel like it's definitely help me out though.

Forumname05

Awards
I'm using pre jym and alphamine/ABE as well. I dose 2 scoops of alphamine in the am with fasted cardio then I eat/dose ABE and then about 2 hours later I'm taking pre jym. Have not tried ARA but there are plenty of logs and such on here
Edit: alphamine is a solid product. You may want to look into just getting Some yhcl if you want to only focus on getting rid of some fat for your cut. Alphamine is said to promote hardening of your muscles as well as aiding in fat loss. I feel like it's definitely help me out though.
Hmm, I see what you did there. So should I not be worried about taking Alphamine PreWo? I figured that would be the optimal time to take one of the 2 daily doses of Alphamine.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, I see what you did there. So should I not be worried about taking Alphamine PreWo? I figured that would be the optimal time to take one of the 2 daily doses of Alphamine.
If you're taking the pre jym I would say no, that's like 425mgs of caffeine if combined. But if your working out in somewhat of a fasted state then the alphamine pre workout would be be alright. I've used it pre workout and i personally didn't like it. I prefer taking the daily dose with cardio or if you want to split it up so your doing 2 scoops am, 1 scoop later in between meals. Pre jym is a much better pre than taking alphamine from my experience with both prouducts.

Awards
  • Established
None of that will red flag on a drug test.

If you want a good pre-workout stack including alphamine- I would dose 2 scoops of alphamine with 1-2 scoops of PES High volume

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you haven't used ArA or AnaBeta Elite individually I would pick one or the other first.

Regardless though you'll have to decide if you want to continue in a gaining phase or cut, you can't just add some products and expect both. If cutting is the main goal picking Alphamine out of the ones you mentioned would be the way to go. Add High Volume like 804 mentioned to make an awesome pre-workout combination. :thumbsup:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally have had good results with xgels by sns and alphamine. I would do an ara over abe and then try abe solo after this stack in my opinion.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would finish what you have first. Add some green tea extract and yohimbine hcl for a thermo effect and your straight.

I will also say this...So far of any products ive tried, my favorite is alphamine for a fat burner. Love the taste and the feel during cardio. Awesome stuff!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just get the cheapest of X gels or X Factor (NOT X Factor Advanced though).

X gels can be found right now for $32 before a discount code as well.

X gels is great for cutting, recomping, bulking so not matter what you decide it will fit into your stack nicely. I would also get some GMS and LCLT if you are gonna run X gels though

This is a good read for ArA: anabolic minds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html