A babe thread?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. Them Eastern European women are crazy though..... real... crazy.:Eyecrazy:
Ya they freakin' are. They'll do anything to get out of their home-country. Moldovan women are nuts. There are tons of them around here. We've got lots of Ukranian, Moldovan, Russian, and Kazakhstan women in this area. You have to be careful, though. Some of them are real cool. Some of them do their best to marry you to get citizenship. One of the best looking blonds I've ever seen works at an IHOP around here. She's Russian. I work with a real hot Russian chick, and she's one of the cool ones. She's here finishing up her masters degree.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
mmm... she's hot and could beat the sh*t out of you. For some reason I find that extra hot and slightly scary.

Everyone hear about my boy Sean Merriman choking out Tila Tequila? Whoops... looks like we are down our best defensive player for another season unless this gets straightened out... Wack.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NFL....Never F.ckin Learn!!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm... she's hot and could beat the sh*t out of you. For some reason I find that extra hot and slightly scary.

Everyone hear about my boy Sean Merriman choking out Tila Tequila? Whoops... looks like we are down our best defensive player for another season unless this gets straightened out... Wack.
I freakin' love Gina.

Oh, and on the Tila thing, thank God someone did it.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
Ya they freakin' are. They'll do anything to get out of their home-country. Moldovan women are nuts. There are tons of them around here. We've got lots of Ukranian, Moldovan, Russian, and Kazakhstan women in this area. You have to be careful, though. Some of them are real cool. Some of them do their best to marry you to get citizenship. One of the best looking blonds I've ever seen works at an IHOP around here. She's Russian. I work with a real hot Russian chick, and she's one of the cool ones. She's here finishing up her masters degree.
Alot of them are just straight messed up in the head. Chances are they go through sh!t back home, and in addition, usually the guys over there, and the few here of same origin, treat them like sh!t as well. I cant tell you how many eastern european women I have meet who have had the sh!t beatin out of them or alot worse. And as a result, they turn crazy...:paranoid:

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

REEVESDIESEL

REEVESDIESEL

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this black chick has a GREAT figure! Whoa! And this last one is hawt!
I really like this thread and the I'd hit it. So lovely.

OK, here's my two for today. One in honer of the US Open. Hahaha!

Attachments

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am sorry but I have to say this.... she is fuzzy like the tennis ball lol.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
bubble butt!

MegaCalf

Awards
Susana Majorova is the real name of the girl in the training video. I don't think she's any relation to Timea.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established