8 weeks Jungle Warfare + RPM Activate Extreme

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
So i'm wanting to run JW for 8 weeks. Half way i'll be adding RPM as i won't be ordering it till around 2/3 weeks in.

I'm wanting to run Activate Extreme after the jw to bring my test back up. I'm not sure if i should just carry right into the AX after the JW or wait a week, 2 weeks. Anyone got any advice on that?

I've ran 4 weeks of JW before and noticed some nice strength increases but read that its more noticeable if 8 weeks are ran.

Other supps I’ll be using are:

Fish oils
Creatine
Gut Health (will be ordering same time as RPM)

I'm bulking at the moment and will carry on throughout the 8 weeks and during the AX. My bulk is going to be pretty clean, lately i've been working on my diet a lot.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
bump!:stick:

jdev

Awards
  • Established
JW is not suppressive. Its not a PH/PS.
You can run all at the same time if you want. there is no need to wait 2 weeks.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
JW is not suppressive. Its not a PH/PS.
You can run all at the same time if you want. there is no need to wait 2 weeks.
I've read that it can be suppressive. Also on the UK sites i've looked at where its for sale it comes under the PH category.
cheers for the reply :)

jdev

Awards
  • Established
Well, they are wrong. The old version had a steroid in it that ALRI didn't know about or something like that, but the new version doesn't. Pretty much just an AI with some extras that boost T a little and such.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Well, they are wrong. The old version had a steroid in it that ALRI didn't know about or something like that, but the new version doesn't. Pretty much just an AI with some extras that boost T a little and such.
cheers, ta!