8-Month Old Gyno

heyheyjj

Awards
I ran a cycle of Tren Xtreme and Super mass Caps for 15 days and unfortunatly i was hostpitalized due to something else, and i had to stop my cycle with no pct!!! Long story short i was in the hospital for 2 weeks so i didn't finish my cycle when i got back home, and i felt pretty decent so i left out the pct and just stuck to some tribulus and zma. about a week later my nipple was itchy, so i got my tomaxifin and did 40-20 over two weeks. It made it worse........ so i have now had this hard peanut (unshelled)-sized knot in my right chest just behind the areola. It isnt itchy or lactating, it just sticks out and hurts like hell if i touch it. Is there any ....ANY HOPE that i can reduce it in size or sensitivity without going under the knife?? Again this is roughly 8-months old. lemme know, THANX

nsmoney1

nsmoney1

Awards
damn, that sucks. why were you running this stuff at 155lbs?? your crazy man.

I cant help with the gyno, but I can say id prob pick up some nolva or a dry compound like epi and do some research. While your at it - pick up some weightgainer and have 2 thick 600+ calorie shakes a day on top of a increased calorie intake diet and youll put on 10-15 lbs in like 2 months EASY. all you have to do it eat!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
get arimidex and run it 1mg EOD for a few weeks then after the lump goes away switch over to aromasin or 6bromo at 10mg or 100mg per day respectivly

adex reaelly helped for my gyno

heyheyjj

Awards
ill look into the arimidex.

I was at 190 solid when i ran it, i had quite a bit off since then lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
get arimidex and run it 1mg EOD for a few weeks then after the lump goes away switch over to aromasin or 6bromo at 10mg or 100mg per day respectivly

adex reaelly helped for my gyno
if nolva didnt help his gyno i doubt adex will....with what you ran....i would say you have a prolactin problem....lowering estrogen will only make this worse....gets some cabergoligne and chasteberry....run the caber at 500mgs every third day and take 500mgs chasteberry three times every day this should lower prolactin...but if that gyno has had time to calcify your pretty much fu@ked.....

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ATD, Vitex, Ldopa, P5P should all help a great deal but from what hes saying the lump os too big for nolva to help.

nolva will only help if its less then 5cm in size, you can only displace soo much estrogen.

right now its a guessing game. what he really needs is bloodwork.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
ATD, Vitex, Ldopa, P5P should all help a great deal but from what hes saying the lump os too big for nolva to help.

nolva will only help if its less then 5cm in size, you can only displace soo much estrogen.
right now its a guessing game. what he really needs is bloodwork.
i dont know where you got that from but....i gotta call bs...ive seen it happen...why would nolva help reduce the size of a 5cm deposit and not a 10 cm deposit....

ibanezman08

ibanezman08

Awards
  • Established
do you guys know anything about gyno?

it sounds like he actually developed breast tissue.

now his only hope is surgery.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont know where you got that from but....i gotta call bs...ive seen it happen...why would nolva help reduce the size of a 5cm deposit and not a 10 cm deposit....
i believe i read it from dr houser in a thread, however i think i may have one study on it,

nolva works for some but IMO arimidex is the way to go,

and to ibanez man, ive had a nice lump behind my nipple which adex took care of.

ill have to keep looking for that article for you

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[Influence of size and duration of gynecomastia on its response to treatment with tamoxifen]
[Article in Spanish]

Devoto C E, Madariaga A M, Lioi C X, Mardones N.

Sección Endocrinología, Servicio de Medicina, Hospital Clínico San Borja Arriarán, Santiago, Chile. [email protected]

BACKGROUND: Gynecomastia is treated when it is painful, there are psychosocial repercussions or it does not revert in less than two years. It is treated with the antiestrogenic drug tamoxifen, but there are doubts about its effectiveness in high volume gynecomastias or in those lasting more than two years. AIM: To assess the effectiveness and safety of tamoxifen for gynecomastia and the influence of its volume and duration on the response to treatment. PATIENTS AND METHODS: Forty three patients with gynecomastia, aged 12 to 62 years, were studied. Twenty seven patients had a pubertal physiological gynecomastia, in eight it was caused by medications, in four it was secondary to hypogonadism, in three it was idiopathic and in one it was due to toxic exposure. Twenty patients had mastodynia and in 33, gynecomastia had a diameter over 4 cm. It lasted less than two years in 30 patients, more than two years in nine and four did not recall its duration. All were treated with tamoxifen 20 mg/day for 6 months. A follow up evaluation was performed at three and six months of treatment. RESULTS: Mastodynia disappeared in all patients at three months. At six months gynecomastia disappeared in 26 patients (62%), but relapsed in 27%. All gynecomastias caused by drugs with antiandrogen activity disappeared. Fifty two percent of gynecomastias over 4 cm and 90% of those of less than 4 cm in diameter disappeared (p<0.05). Fifty six percent of gynecomastias lasting more than two years and 70% of those of a shorter duration disappeared (p=NS). Two patients had diarrhea or flushes associated to the therapy. CONCLUSIONS: Tamoxifen is safe and effective for the treatment of gynecomastia. Larger lesions have a lower response to treatment.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
maybe hes part of that 50% it didnt work in,

and the fact it was ran for so long, i would have to say at the time and dose he ran it at it will not be effective

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

really bro....do you know anything about gyno? those lumps have been gotten rid of by many people...go home son...your on a thread with grown ups now.....

maybe hes part of that 50% it didnt work in,

and the fact it was ran for so long, i would have to say at the time and dose he ran it at it will not be effective
thats a nice article crazy but ive seen tamox work in severe cases...i prefer letro but like i said ive seen it happen....as far as his dosing and lenght the 40 mgs for a week should have produced some results...the only reason it would have made it worse is if he had a prolactin problem....he needs caber

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
or just run caber and see if its goes away....cant be any worse than running adex for shits and giggles

heyheyjj

Awards
yea ima get me some blood work done and look into tamox, if surgery wasnt so f!$%ing much i would have no problem with it. i heard that tamox is bad to run after tren.. that true? or bs?

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Most people do NOT make direct correlation to a SERM actually "working" versus resolution of the gyno affliction on its own.

I never made a comment about 5cm being the ONLY treatable lesion, HOWEVER - 4cm will define the margins as to which someone can call something pathologic gyno to begin with without presentation of overt pain; less with some sort of pain presentation.

This is why I have people tell me the approximate diameter measurement if you have read this before.

< 2cm: ALL = physiologic gyno
2-4 cm withOUT pain = physiologic gyno
2-4 cm WITH pain = pathologic gyno
>4cm +/- Pain = pathologic gyno

As for treatment - what the original discussion seems to hover around; there is also something to be said about how long you have the lesion as to whether something will require surgical intervention. You can try SERMs (which appear best for pain reduction than they do for size by the way), but when you start harbring said affliction longer, you start noticing patients harbor gyno more long-term and will require surgery. That said, there is also a higher liklihood that you are dealing with something like spontaneous resolution at a higher frequency earlier on if you use a SERM or not. Please make NO mistake about how to interpret the literature. There about 13 "quality" studies that directly evaluate the use of SERMs in gyno management to date and the findings are usually about the same.

D_

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
4cm is actually huge to me at least, the stuff I've had to deal with is much smaller.

There's at least one study on pubmed showing Raloxifene to shrink gyno better than Nolva. I've seen some people claim that letro or adex (both strong AIs) eliminated their gyno better, although I would think AIs would be more likely to cause an estrogen rebound when you come off.

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
Also, at least from the studies I read, nolvadex did very well to lower prolactin levels.

AFOX

Awards
I have gotten what I think is gyno, from taking propecia. I have been on it for 3 weeks, and I want to stay on it. Would taking a serm help with this situation, or make it worse? There are two small lumps in my left nipple.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Letro. 2.5mg a day until it goes away and then taper down until 0mg to prevent estro rebound.

There's your answer. If this doesn't work you're ****ed and need surgery.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Letro. 2.5mg a day until it goes away and then taper down until 0mg to prevent estro rebound.

There's your answer. If this doesn't work you're ****ed and need surgery.
really....have you read this thread? if he has a prolactin problem letro wont do **** for it....

heyheyjj

Awards
alright i gots an update, When i squeeze the lump, a very small amount of liquid comes out of the nipple. It has the feel of colostrum, sticky (orange/clear) liquid. I doesn't come out on its own i have to squeeze it pretty firm to get it to. I am posting this to help provide more detail to what is going with my nipple. would this be a pro-lactin problem?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
alright i gots an update, When i squeeze the lump, a very small amount of liquid comes out of the nipple. It has the feel of colostrum, sticky (orange/clear) liquid. I doesn't come out on its own i have to squeeze it pretty firm to get it to. I am posting this to help provide more detail to what is going with my nipple. would this be a pro-lactin problem?
yes....caber and chasteberry....i cant say this anymore.....i feel like a broken record

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
okay that was a good find but its not valid here....progesterone and prolactin are not the same thing...and as far as prolactin it didnt state any concrete findings...mabye i missed something tho...i am deaf in one ear...it could happen...good posting tho moyer
Check out page 2 of the thread for prolactin lowering results of tamox & ralox, posted by Bobo (Cosmo Kramer).

I'm not saying it's definitive, but it sure sounds good to me.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
hmm...sorry i was looking at the studies he posted on page one....well if thats true it goes against my real world experience and the experience of the original poster....it also toes the line against the common school of thought....id like to have him personally chime in here i wonder if he still feels this is the best way to treat prolactin problems...but for me its still gonna be caber and chasteberry....lol

heyheyjj

Awards
Ok i did a good bit of reseach and talked to some experienced juicers and im leaning toward caber and chasteberry. I have a buddy who's g/f is an obgyn, and he would ask if she could look it up and possibly get me an Rx. That probably is not who i need to talk to, so if that doesnt work, what are some ways of obtaining "good" Caber?? pst

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

He say's it's the size of an unshelled peanut,why are you telling him this??

heyheyjj

Awards
just as anupdate, i am scheduled to see the docfor blood work and caber. illpost when i have myappt.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cuz do you know how big an unshelled peanut is dude? That's a hell of a lump.
AN unshelled peanut is not that big.. look inside your peanut M&Ms next time your eating them...I definately wouldn't say your only hope is surgery that's bullsh!t..

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
A peanut M&M is unshelled dude. Look at a straight up peanut. Shell and all. I think what you're thinking of is the sheath around the peanut itself... we're talking about the hard, indented figure 8 type shell comprising what most people know to be as the peanut. Hence the need for surgery if it's that big.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
........ so i have now had this hard peanut (unshelled)-sized knot in my right chest just behind the areola.
Xplodewithme can you read the original posters quote...UNSHELLED

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A peanut M&M is unshelled dude. Look at a straight up peanut. Shell and all. I think what you're thinking of is the sheath around the peanut itself... we're talking about the hard, indented figure 8 type shell comprising what most people know to be as the peanut. Hence the need for surgery if it's that big.
Got it...

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Am i crazy or are you crazy unshelled is with the shell off right????

heyheyjj

Awards
unshelled, as in it is the size of a SINGLE UNSHELLED peanut, not the double figure eight penut but only half of it. So it looks like this O and not this OO. a small amount larger than the m&m penut candy, sorry for the confusion.

XplodeWithMe

XplodeWithMe

Awards
Did you seriously quote and respond to yourself?

Jesus tap dancing christ... it's ****in gyno, just use some letro and you'll be fine... and I know I've said it in this thread already and captain d-bag is gonna say some bullshit like "caber and chasteberry" cuz that **** worked for him... well I know what has worked for countless people who ive worked with and I'm giving you advice from my point of view. You wanna take it, fine, if not then don't give me **** about it.

heyheyjj

Awards

Jesus tap dancing christ... it's ****in gyno, just use some letro and you'll be fine... and I know I've said it in this thread already and captain d-bag is gonna say some bullshit like "caber and chasteberry" cuz that **** worked for him... well I know what has worked for countless people who ive worked with and I'm giving you advice from my point of view. You wanna take it, fine, if not then don't give me **** about it.
I have already begun to seek treatment for the gyno, the only post that i have left will be my results and what treatment i use. Whether or not its gyno is not an issue. both of ya quit ya bitchin. lol

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

did you really just refer to me as captain duechebag????? well now you are recomending what worked for you....as i have been recomending what worked for me...the op most likely has a prolactin problem, considering what he ran, so can you tell me how letro is supposed to effect that one fu@king bit? im telling him to use prolactin antagonists...not an ai...go back to where ever you came from...please....Fu@kin newb

Last edited:
Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you really just refer to me as captain duechebag????? well now you are recomending what worked for you....as i have been recomending what worked for me...the op most likely has a prolactin problem, considering what he ran, so can you tell me how letro is supposed to effect that one fu@king bit? im telling him to use prolactin antagonists...not an ai...go back to where ever you came from...please....Fu@kin newb
Xplodewithme is not gonna make friends like that..

heyheyjj

Awards
xplodewitme is a duechey mc duechebag. that was uncalled for.

heyheyjj

Awards
oh and yes mooch was right doc said my prolactin leves are way too high. kudos to mooch.

heyheyjj

Awards
I am waiting on a call from him he said he wanted to look at a few options first since he is not the most experinced with juicers, he may send me to an endocrinologist.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
pm me for my e-mail if you need a research site....